Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Hilarious Car Learning Experience - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hilarious Car Learning Experience (2144 Views)

Your Experience While Learning How To Drive A Car / My Funny Experience Learning How To Drive In Lagos / I Have Some Learning To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Car Learning Experience by suckerr: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2014
How did u fare wen u were learning how to drive..
Wel this didn't actually hapn to me bt to a frnd...she was driving along one of the major roads in phc and was abt turning into anoda road wen all of a sudden she bumped into a car. not aware that that was a military man,as she was abt saying sorry,the man shouted(trust them na, they like showing themselves)...common wil u get down from that vehicle nd see wat u have done. u wan say sorry. she got down pleaded with him for a while nd also with the help of passersby. she was lucky she was a lady nd with the L sign on display,he gingered finish nd left her. has anybody got this experience..share with us biko..
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by FKBZ: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2014
Learning to drive,has been a tedious task for me.but I drive now but still can't get over d fear.
Funny part is I drive a manual.
Scary shit.
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by Readonee35L(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmm
if that happened to a man
he will receive the beating of his life from that military man...Nigerian military don't show mercy on civilians,they trash to there satisfaction so beta avoid them or there stuff
i didn't have any experience or such while learning,Moreover i didn't take lessons from no one ,Just basic knowledge and understanding and i could drive sticks at me early age of 14 then without any soul teaching me
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by ramdris(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Am still going to a driving school.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by suckerr: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Readonee35L:
Hmmm
if that happened to a man
he will receive the beating of his life from that military man...Nigerian military don't show mercy on civilians,they trash to there satisfaction so beta avoid them or there stuff
i didn't have any experience or such while learning,Moreover i didn't take lessons from no one ,Just basic knowledge and understanding and i could drive sticks at me early age of 14 then without any soul teaching me
am telln u bro..military men r hard...u learnt by urself? Onyem u bad o..
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by suckerr: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
FKBZ:
Learning to drive,has been a tedious task for me.but I drive now but still can't get over d fear.
Funny part is I drive a manual.
Scary shit.
yeah manual hard joor. But wen u beat the fear,u know say u don learn finish,n u wil be glad u learnt wit a manual transmission cos some who learn wit auto cant even move the manual wen the need arises.
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by Readonee35L(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
suckerr:

am telln u bro..military men r hard...u learnt by urself? Onyem u bad o..
lol
Not general military men
but these Nigerian army are cruel
When you put on Army trouser or a top with the army stripe
consider ur self a dead shit if they handle ...frog jump from that point till u reach barracks ,not to talk of barracks punishment ,with mad koboko
i only put on the polo or cap when am within my hood or going out with my car ...
and about the learning package
i was never scared ..but i knew i could do it
..i'd ask question from public transport drivers then ,because if ask my momma or dad' they would know am up to something
..in less than a week i had d courage to shift to the 4th Gear in two weeks i was a pro at 14
i'd do all these without my parents being aware
until i jam police for road i jamed my doom..
i started sweating
i begged they threatened to take me to prison..at last they freed me since then i no exceed our estate boundary until i got a license at 16
long shit sha
old times

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by macklef(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
I almost killed a young girl/hit a kerosine tanker on my first out driving outa nervousness.
Actually among those people that did not go to a driving school. Just by observing what the driver does.
Afetr numerous tries that day, i finaly got my dad car moving, getting to a T junction, confused on whether to turn left or right on my Self Test Drive,
I turned left, as i turned the car, i forgot that u have to balance the car steering to remain on the middle of the road, instead i left it bent and it was heading for a young girl by the side of the road. D young girl saw me coming and shouted, ''egbami o', in Yoruba. And i kept moving towards her direction out of confusion. My dis time d street was almost flooded with people, i finally got a hold of myself n turned right as much as i can, only to see i was heading for a kerosine tanker, my mind immediately flashed to ''final Destination 5" so this is how i will die i told myself. outa nervousnes again instead of going for the breaks, i pumped the accelerator, hahah. I was few feets to the tank, i think God was the one that stepped on the break.
I just stoped. Guys gathered to know who it was ferrociously.. Haaa iwò ni, se ofe payan ni? Dey budled me home with d car.
Funny enough, i still took the car out that same hour using another route. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by suckerr: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Readonee35L:

lol
Not general military men
but these Nigerian army are cruel
When you put on Army trouser or a top with the army stripe
consider ur self a dead shit if they handle ...frog jump from that point till u reach barracks ,not to talk of barracks punishment ,with mad koboko
i only put on the polo or cap when am within my hood or going out with my car ...
and about the learning package
i was never scared ..but i knew i could do it
..i'd ask question from public transport drivers then ,because if ask my momma or dad' they would know am up to something
..in less than a week i had d courage to shift to the 4th Gear in two weeks i was a pro at 14
i'd do all these without my parents being aware
until i jam police for road i jamed my doom..
i started sweating
i begged they threatened to take me to prison..at last they freed me since then i no exceed our estate boundary until i got a license at 16
long shit sha
old times

Lol2. . the one that surprises me the most is bikers coming down and pushin the bike weneva they reach a military checkpoint. Am just life WTH wen I c dat
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by suckerr: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
macklef:
I almost killed a young girl/hit a kerosine tanker on my first out driving outa nervousness.
Actually among those people that did not go to a driving school. Just by observing what the driver does.
Afetr numerous tries that day, i finaly got my dad car moving, getting to a T junction, confused on whether to turn left or right on my Self Test Drive,
I turned left, as i turned the car, i forgot that u have to balance the car steering to remain on the middle of the road, instead i left it bent and it was heading for a young girl by the side of the road. D young girl saw me coming and shouted, ''egbami o', in Yoruba. And i kept moving towards her direction out of confusion. My dis time d street was almost flooded with people, i finally got a hold of myself n turned right as much as i can, only to see i was heading for a kerosine tanker, my mind immediately flashed to ''final Destination 5" so this is how i will die i told myself. outa nervousnes again instead of going for the breaks, i pumped the accelerator, hahah. I was few feets to the tank, i think God was the one that stepped on the break.
I just stoped. Guys gathered to know who it was ferrociously.. Haaa iwò ni, se ofe payan ni? Dey budled me home with d car.
Funny enough, i still took the car out that same hour using another route. smiley
this got me cracking up...kpele oo. final destination indeed!
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by Emmysteve(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
macklef:
LWKMD this is really funny
Can't stop laughing
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by kika23(f): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
macklef:
Hahahahahaha...... Hilarious....
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by kika23(f): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
I don't know why my sister had so much faith in me driving... I can reverse a car. Yea; but driving on a major road? Naaaaa.... There was this day I tried driving after church without the knowledge of my mum (of course and gingered by my younger sister), it was a major road... I kept on swerving... Left to right, right to left... Haaaa, it wasn't funny at all, my heart was in my mouth.. As God would have it, there was not one single car on the road till I got to my street... Even driving on the untarred road was war (I almost hit a Mai baro aboki) that would have been trouble...till I parked the car... Since then, I've never even thought about holding a car key... Till I go to a driving school, I wouldn't try rubbish... And younger sister is now a driver... angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by Emmysteve(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
kika23:
I don't know why my sister had so much faith in me driving... I can reverse a car. Yea; but driving on a major road? Naaaaa.... There was this day I tried driving after church without the knowledge of my mum (of course and gingered by my younger sister), it was a major road... I kept on swerving... Left to right, right to left... Haaaa, it wasn't funny at all, my heart was in my mouth.. As God would have it, there was not one single car on the road till I got to my street... Even driving on the untarred road was war (I almost hit a Mai baro aboki) that would have been trouble...till I parked the car... Since then, I've never even thought about holding a car key... Till I go to a driving school, I wouldn't try rubbish... And younger sister is now a driver... angry
And did your younger sister went to driving school?
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by kika23(f): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Emmysteve:
And did your younger sister went to driving school?
No! She didn't angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by Emmysteve(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Currently in a driving school. On my day 4. At times the instructor would command that i match clutch and brake, instead i would match the accelerator. The instructor would normally shout at me that i don't know how dangerous is the accelerator that's why i am misbehaving. Lol
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by Emmysteve(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
kika23:

No! She didn't angry
how comes she learned faster than you?
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by kika23(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Emmysteve:
how comes she learned faster than you?
She's brave.. Not a chicken heart like me... sad
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by macklef(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Emmysteve:
Currently in a driving school. On my day 4. At times the instructor would command that i match clutch and brake, instead i would match the accelerator. The instructor would normally shout at me that i don't know how dangerous is the accelerator that's why i am misbehaving. Lol
Lol. Acdelerator is very deadly o.
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by macklef(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2014
kika23:
So u were driving the car like u were bowling a canoe abi?
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by kika23(f): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2014
macklef:

So u were driving the car like u were bowling a canoe abi?
If that's the picture you paint.... smiley
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by clemz85(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
driving runs in my DNA so no funny experience but one of my friends insisted i teach him with the auto i was driving then, he had experienced manual, so i got him on steering, this my young man placed his both legs on the both pedals said na driving... automatic o, i took him to lunch we forgot about driving

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by suckerr: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Emmysteve:
Lolz
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by kceemart(f): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2014
macklef:
Hahahahahaaa, guy u funny die
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by Emmysteve(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
kika23:

you need to take off that chicken heart and hit the road
Lol
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by kika23(f): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Emmysteve:
you need to take off that chicken heart and hit the road
Lol
LoL....
I know. Right? But I'd rather go to a driving school...
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by Emmysteve(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
kika23:

LoL....
I know. Right? But I'd rather go to a driving school...
Nothing special about driving school.
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by kika23(f): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Emmysteve:
Nothing special about driving school.
No one is available to teach me...
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by egesie(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
kika23:

that means when u learn eventually u'll be among those drivers that go 60kmph on a major expressway

darn!!
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by kika23(f): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
egesie:

that means when u learn eventually u'll be among those drivers that go 60kmph on a major expressway

darn!!

Don't be so quick to judge....

I may be a bad ass on the road.... Just like my mum...

wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by Emmysteve(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
kika23:

No one is available to teach me...
Then a good driving school should be an option. My turn off about driving school is they don't give enough time for practice. They would just take you round and you are done for the day.
Re: Hilarious Car Learning Experience by kika23(f): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Emmysteve:
Then a good driving school should be an option. My turn off about driving school is they don't give enough time for practice. They would just take you round and you are done for the day.

Yes.... But I could practice after school....

More like my home work...

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Accord 03 Idle Body / Clean 2010 Honda Accord (evil Spirit) - TOKS - For Sale / Squeaky Noise From Engine Belt Area In Toyota Camry 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.