Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

God Didn't Create MAN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Didn't Create MAN (2886 Views)

Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. / God Did Not Create Man In His Image, We Created God In Our Image / If God Sees All, He Know Adam Was Going To Sin So Why Did He Create Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Before I start to give my reasons, my premises is that : you can't give what you don't have.

God:
We all gone to church and we have all been told of how God is perfect, and his perfection in everything, e.g

1. God is immortal
2. God cannot sin
3. God doesn't make mistakes e.t.c

Man:
We all don't really need anybody to tell us man is imperfect

1. Man is not immortal
2. Man can sin
3. Man makes mistakes

Man has created so many thing, e.g phones, computers e.t.c none of this things is perfect because man is imperfect and it isn't possible to give what you don't have(man is not perfect), man doesn't have perfection in him and so he can't give perfection, thereby everything he make, does, is imperfect because man is imperfect.

God is perfect and he is said to create man which is imperfect, God doesn't have imperfection so there is no way he could have given what he doesn't have(God is not imperfect) : so it necessarily applies by implication God didn't create man but man was created by the devil which is imperfect in all form (since the true nature of man is imperfection)
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by inosend: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
What?!

1 Like

Re: God Didn't Create MAN by salinakrogh: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
God is perfect. However, man is not. Though God is perfect. God can create anything God wants to, including man.duh...
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
salinakrogh:
God is perfect. However, man is not. Though God is perfect. God can create anything God wants to, including man.duh...
so you are saying God can give what he doesn't have
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by anselm791(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
I see you're a smart guy, pls put it to better use like finding the cure for Ebola and leave the things of the spirit to the spirit minded.

6 Likes

Re: God Didn't Create MAN by salinakrogh: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
pesty100:
so you are saying God can give what he doesn't have
I can see you have nothing better to do.
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by darnley16(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
@ op, you seem curious. therefore I'll help you out,,, Have you ever heard of , Pre-Adamic Men?
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by AfricanApple(f): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
op, na only Satan create o, na one better na baba god create...whether u like it or not
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
darnley16:
@ op, you seem curious. therefore I'll help you out,,, Have you ever heard of , Pre-Adamic Men?
the pre-Adamic man is only an hypothesis
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Blackfire(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
i ve seen one man who is perfect... to him i adore, no matter my belief and search
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Blackfire:
i ve seen one man who is perfect... to him i adore, no matter my belief and search
if you mean jesus then even he wasn't even perfect when he was a man
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by darnley16(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
pesty100:
the pre-Adamic man is only an hypothesis
well maybe it is, I mean. Have you gotten any better suggestions?
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by ice234: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
The logic is very flawed here...
Create means to bring to life that which was not in existence. Man made phone but never created phone.

God created man to be perfect like him, but then gave us a mind of our own. He gave us the ability to choose between the good and the bad, but man chose bad and so became inperfect.

1 Like

Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
darnley16:
well maybe it is, I mean. Have you gotten any better suggestions?
to be frank, I haven't
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
ice234:
Create means to bring to life that which was not in existence. Man made phone but never created phone.

God created man to be perfect like him, but then gave us a mind of our own. He gave us the ability to choose between the good and the bad, but man chose bad and so became inperfect.
what do you mean by to make and to create.

And also there no way what is created perfect can be imperfect, just like white can't black
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by darnley16(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
pesty100:
to be frank, I haven't
yup so I guess we stick to hypothesis bro
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by finofaya: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
ice234:

If man can choose between good and bad, and he is made in God's image, then God can choose between good and bad.

If the choice between good and bad is not a permanent choice, but one that can be reversed at any time, then God can choose to do bad at any time.

If doing bad at any time makes you imperfect, then God will become imperfect as soon as he does bad.

Exodus 32:14 "And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people."

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

God is not perfect, just like man. And since he also has free will, nothing stops him from doing something wrong again.
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Mavrick2012: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
darnley16:
pls
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by ice234: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Why the insults?

Pr0ton:

But your the one with a flaw. For some hours now I've been searching for what create means, but none says to 'bring to life.' Moreover, creating topics means bringing them to life?.. A bona-fide id.iot#Sorry

No.. God has freewill. We have freewill, too. But God's freewill always leads to perfection, man's first attempt to utilize his freewill led to imperfection. So, man's freewill can't really be from God, perfection.

You actually wasted 2Mins of my time, sucker. wink
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Pr0ton: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2014
ice234:
Why the insults?

Ask the mod that deleted my post angry
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by ice234: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2014
As adults, we have different views on things. And we MUST respect the others view. On forums like this we must meet one whose view we are totally not in agreement to, instead of insulting the person and throwing tantums, we can easily point out the clauses or phrases we aren't in agreement to and state the reasons why we don't agree to them. Do you mean in real life you just insult people for having a different view from you. We are here to learn from each other but not to insult each other. Your points will make a better meaning if no insult was there.

Last bullet: I will never agreee to anything anti-christ or anti-trinity. You can say I have been brainwashed, so be it.

Pr0ton:

Ask the mod that deleted my post angry

1 Like

Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Pr0ton: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2014
ice234:
As adults, we have different views on things. And we MUST respect the others view. On forums like this we must meet one whose view we are totally not in agreement to, instead of insulting the person and throwing tantums, we can easily point out the clauses or phrases we aren't in agreement to and state the reasons why we don't agree to them. Do you mean in real life you just insult people for having a different view from you. We are here to learn from each other but not to insult each other. Your points will make a better meaning if no insult was there.

I didn't insult you because of your views. I only corrected your stvpidity. How could an 'adult' say that create means bringing to life? Typical of a real idio+

Last bullet: I will never agreee to anything anti-christ or anti-trinity. You can say I have been brainwashed, so be it.

Your on your way to Hell Fire.
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by ice234: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Again its manifesting.
Now I know u just can't make a statement without an insult. Funny enough if the mods ban you, you will start crying fowl. I tire for hoe people can't be civil for once.
Pr0ton:

I didn't insult you because of your views. I only corrected your stvpidity. How could an 'adult' say that create means bringing to life? Typical of a real idio+

Your on your way to Hell Fire.
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Pr0ton: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014
ice234:
Again its manifesting.
Now I know u just can't make a statement without an insult. Funny enough if the mods ban you, you will start crying fowl. I tire for hoe people can't be civil for once.

angry
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by HFOG(f): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pr0ton:

angry
Sir it's people like you that keep me off some topics. May God's mercy find you someday somewhere. You have my prayers.
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Jokay07(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
pesty100:
Before I start to give my reasons, my premises is that : you can't give what you don't have.

God:
We all gone to church and we have all been told of how God is perfect, and his perfection in everything, e.g

1. God is immortal
2. God cannot sin
3. God doesn't make mistakes e.t.c

Man:
We all don't really need anybody to tell us man is imperfect

1. Man is not immortal
2. Man can sin
3. Man makes mistakes

Man has created so many thing, e.g phones, computers e.t.c none of this things is perfect because man is imperfect and it isn't possible to give what you don't have(man is not perfect), man doesn't have perfection in him and so he can't give perfection, thereby everything he make, does, is imperfect because man is imperfect.

God is perfect and he is said to create man which is imperfect, God doesn't have imperfection so there is no way he could have given what he doesn't have(God is not imperfect) : so it necessarily applies by implication God didn't create man but man was created by the devil which is imperfect in all form (since the true nature of man is imperfection)
this is the most foolish and the most stupid post I have ever run across on Nairaland. You have been trying hard and sweating so serious in order to vindicate your delusionary-claim and to make it seems perfect to the gullible and shallow-minded men your ur calibre, hw dare you throw up a belief that is totally off the track which is against the logic and principle of common sense. Why are you ignorantly invoking the wrath of God on your life due to your ignorance which has emersed you understing in the pool of stupidity. What happened after the creation. Everything was perfect, the nowadays wild animals were living with Adam nd Eve in the Garden. Everything was ok until the serpent came and deceived Eve to go against the instruction Of God. Sin is a chain reaction, the sin commited by the first men keep linking our blood down to the present generation. Have you not heard when God said let us create man in our own image. The first creation were perfect bcus God created them in his own image and God is perfect. Young man, it's never too late, i only shared with you the little knowledge i knw abt bible. Marry ur Genesis v.well. Thanx
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jokay07:
this is the most foolish and the most stupid post I have ever run across on Nairaland.
And you are the s*tupidiest person that has ever replied to a post on nairaland

Jokay07:

You have been trying hard and sweating so serious in order to vindicate your delusionary-claim and to make it seems perfect to the gullible and shallow-minded men your ur calibre, hw dare you throw up a belief that is totally off the track which is against the logic and principle of common sense.

Waoh!!! You must be really angry(like I care, screw you), my claims is not for the gullible neither is it for the shallow minded, but for people with common sense (which you definitely lack), and talking about logic i, I came up with my argument using logic(you have just refused to use your brain)

Jokay07:

Why are you ignorantly invoking the wrath of God on your life due to your ignorance
Am not ignorance of the existence of God, God is really fighting for his existence in my post

Jokay07:

which has emersed you understing in the pool of stupidity. What happened after the creation. Everything was perfect,
Just listen to your self, how can what is created perfect imperfect except it was never perfect to say

Jokay07:

the nowadays wild animals were living with Adam nd Eve in the Garden. Everything was ok until the serpent came and deceived Eve to go against the instruction Of God.

STORY STORY STORYYYYYYYYYY:
If our first parents were created perfect then there would br no way they would have disobeyed their creator, they disobeyed their so called creator not because of the devil but because they were imperfect

Jokay07:

Sin is a chain reaction, the sin commited by the first men keep linking our blood down to the present generation.

Let's call sin a computer virus, let call man a computer programme. For a computer programme to be called "perfect" it must be foolproof and virus proof, I stand by my word that if man was throughly created perfect then there is no way the virus(sin) would have gotten into the programme(man)

Jokay07:

Have you not heard when God said let us create man in our own image. The first creation were perfect bcus God created them in his own image and God is perfect.
You just shot yourself in the foot here.
You claim god's image is perfection and man was created in this image, then man is perfect... If man's prefection cam be corrupted... Then God's perfection can be corrupted thereby making God not perfect.

Jokay07:

Young man, it's never too late, i only shared with you the little knowledge i knw abt bible. Marry ur Genesis v.well. Thanx
Old man its not too late for you to start using you head, you have still go like 10, 20 years on earth am begging you to spend it using you brain, tank you
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Since no one has being able to rebuke my claim sensibly, then I hereby proclaim the old knowledge that man is created by God irrelevant and irrational, and that the only logical entity that could have created man is the devil
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Jokay07(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2014
pesty100:
And you are the s*tupidiest person that has ever replied to a post onnairaland
I have been expecting a ha'porth creature like you to foolishly bewray a mind-numbing come-back due to the fact that you are not just enchanted to simple illustration which is off-limit to you retrobulbar.

pesty100:
Waoh!!! You must be really angry(like I care, screw you), my claims is not for the gullible neither is it for the shallow minded, but for people with common sense (which you definitely lack), and talking about logic i, I came up with my argument using logic(you have just refused to use your brain)
lolz, very funny indeed, logic connotes a [sensible] modus-operandi of thinking. A Logical claim doesn't and shouldn't invalidate the un-arguable fact, a logical claim or belief must be accompanied by common sense, and it's wrong to tackle a mere uncorroborated far-fetched belief with the product of a logical reasoning. Tell me, friend, if you are discombobulated with what have been put down in the book of Genesis, it's not a crime for you to switch on the attention of people who are well-versed and deep-rooted in a biblical knowledge to bring your ignorance back to light.

pesty100:
Am not ignorance of the existence of God, God is really fighting for his existence in my post
Yes you are ignorant of the existence of God and the way the perfect God manifests to humans, if not, you wouldn't have settled down and put up that crap on Nairaland just because everyone has the liberty to open a thread.

pesty100:
Just listen to your self, how can what is created perfect imperfect except it was never perfect to say
God made men in his own perfect image, it is sin that makes and wll continue to make men imperfect. Men were perfect and God do visit men in the garden of eden because men were holy and perfect and immediately they were hoodwinked, then sin began to manifest.

pesty100:
If our first parents were created perfect then there would br no way they would have disobeyed their creator, they disobeyed their so called creator not because of the devil but because they were imperfect
The imperfection of man has nothing to do with the perfection of God. That's why I labelled you as a ladette-creature, shall we say becus students fail their exams so the principal of the school is not intelligent? Shall we say because you didn't pass your exam so the headmaster of your school is dumb and not intelligent? why must a pig like you with prefix ''big'' judge and blame the imperfection of man with God.?

pesty100:
Let's call sin a computer virus, let call man a computer programme. For a computer programme to be called "perfect" it must be foolproof and virus proof, I stand by my word that if man was throughly created perfect then there is no way the virus(sin) would have gotten into the programme(man)
it's quite unfortunate that due to your gross self-gratification in stupidity ampersand foolhardiness, you as a shit-for-brain has deviated from the literal course of this cut-and-thrust which is [God didn't create man] and not the [imperfection of God/man] and if God didn't create man, then who created man? Is it the same serpent [devil] that went into the garden to deceive men that created man? Hope you can now pellucidly see how I am unfurling your ignorance on the landscape of [man imperfection and God's creation of man]. If God who is perfect and infallible didn't create man and if truly man was created by God, then why did the devil/serpent have to deceive man to sin against God? Since man was created by devil and devil is imperfect, then why did the devil deceive man again? If your so-called logic is true and you believe what the bible says, have you ever read the bible that God created man with clay, if you believe so, then why did you have to gather those hokums and craps that[God didn't create man]? Keep agglutinating faux-pax that are middle-of-the-road but one thing is sure, no creature can ever edit the facts in the bible.

pesty100:
You just shot yourself in the foot here.
You claim god's image is perfection and man was created in this image, then man is perfect... If man's prefection cam be corrupted... Then God's perfection can be corrupted thereby making God not perfect.
you keep repeating the same story, God is immortal and the power of perfection of God can't be compared with that of men. The imperfection of man doesn't vindicate the imperfection of God. You failure in waec doesn't justify the effort of you principal.

pesty100:
Old man its not too late for you to start using you head, you have still go like 10, 20 years on earth am begging you to spend it using you brain, tank you
then u r an old pig.
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Pr0ton: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jokay07.. Is this how you are to be a good messenger for Christ?
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jokay07:
I have been expecting a ha'porth creature like you to foolishly bewray a mind-numbing come-back due to the fact that you are not just enchanted to simple illustration which is off-limit to you retrobulbar.

lolz, very funny indeed, logic connotes a [sensible] modus-operandi of thinking. A Logical claim doesn't and shouldn't invalidate the un-arguable fact, a logical claim or belief must be accompanied by common sense, and it's wrong to tackle a mere uncorroborated far-fetched belief with the product of a logical reasoning. Tell me, friend, if you are discombobulated with what have been put down in the book of Genesis, it's not a crime for you to switch on the attention of people who are well-versed and deep-rooted in a biblical knowledge to bring your ignorance back to light.

Yes you are ignorant of the existence of God and the way the perfect God manifests to humans, if not, you wouldn't have settled down and put up that crap on Nairaland just because everyone has the liberty to open a thread.

God made men in his own perfect image, it is sin that makes and wll continue to make men imperfect. Men were perfect and God do visit men in the garden of eden because men were holy and perfect and immediately they were hoodwinked, then sin began to manifest.

The imperfection of man has nothing to do with the perfection of God. That's why I labelled you as a ladette-creature, shall we say becus students fail their exams so the principal of the school is not intelligent? Shall we say because you didn't pass your exam so the headmaster of your school is dumb and not intelligent? why must a pig like you with prefix ''big'' judge and blame the imperfection of man with God.?

it's quite unfortunate that due to your gross self-gratification in stupidity ampersand foolhardiness, you as a shit-for-brain has deviated from the literal course of this cut-and-thrust which is [God didn't create man] and not the [imperfection of God/man] and if God didn't create man, then who created man? Is it the same serpent [devil] that went into the garden to deceive men that created man? Hope you can now pellucidly see how I am unfurling your ignorance on the landscape of [man imperfection and God's creation of man]. If God who is perfect and infallible didn't create man and if truly man was created by God, then why did the devil/serpent have to deceive man to sin against God? Since man was created by devil and devil is imperfect, then why did the devil deceive man again? If your so-called logic is true and you believe what the bible says, have you ever read the bible that God created man with clay, if you believe so, then why did you have to gather those hokums and craps that[God didn't create man]? Keep agglutinating faux-pax that are middle-of-the-road but one thing is sure, no creature can ever edit the facts in the bible.

you keep repeating the same story, God is immortal and the power of perfection of God can't be compared with that of men. The imperfection of man doesn't vindicate the imperfection of God. You failure in waec doesn't justify the effort of you principal.

then u r an old pig.
I really thought you wanted to discuss sensibly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion In Africa And The Harmful Effects / The Question No Christian Can Answer / Shocking: What I Saw Inside A Catholic Church Today, Saddens My Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.