Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. (59105 Views)

Cost Of Borehole In Different Areas / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Okota, Lagos / Cost Of Borehole Drilling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2015
Water treatment plant designed and installed by Olive Well Nigeria Limited, at Olaleye Oluwa Street, Off Raji Rasaki Road, Off Festac Link Road, Amuwo-Odofin.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Borehole project at Fagbile estate, ijegun, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by fanedrive(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Please what depth would you advice for a borehole with good aquifer in akoka area of Lagos
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
I am so sorry for replying you a bit late, we have been working in rural area and unfortunately, there is no network coverage over there. The underground water in many locations around Akoka and its environs are challenging due many factors. Is difficult for me to advice on the exact depth. Kindly chat me up or call me on any of our phone numbers so that we can talk about it. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Geophysical survey for underground water investigation at James FreeBees Construction and Engineering Limited siteat Fagba, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2015
fanedrive:
Please what depth would you advice for a borehole with good aquifer in akoka area of Lagos
.I am so sorry for replying you a bit late, we have been working in rural area and unfortunately, there is no network coverage over there. The underground water in many locations around Akoka and its environs are challenging due many factors. Is difficult for me to advice on the exact depth. Kindly chat me up or call me on any of our phone numbers so that we can talk about it. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Completed borehole project at Olive park estate, Ajah, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
Completed borehole project at Fagba street, off Fagba bus- stop, ifako-ijaye local government area, Lagos. For James FreeBees Construction and Engineering Limited.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Geophysical survey for suitable underground water prospecting at Igbile close, Alakpere, Ketu, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Second borehole project for James FreeBees Construction And Engineering Ltd, at Adesoji Aderemi St. Fagba, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Geoconsult, Water And Environmental Services.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by rioemmanuel(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Ibinwanne:
Geoconsult, Water And Environmental Services.
Good morning Mr Uche, I have been following for long and I must confess I love what you do sir. Through you and your good works I fell in love with geology and mineral science. I applied for it in jamb and I was admitted. Currently I'm a 100l geology and mineral science student at Unilorin.
I'm always following and sir please keep updating us on your latest project as we are keen on learning.
God bless you sir.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
rioemmanuel:

Good morning Mr Uche, I have been following for long and I must confess I love what you do sir. Through you and your good works I fell in love with geology and mineral science. I applied for it in jamb and I was admitted. Currently I'm a 100l geology and mineral science student at Unilorin.
I'm always following and sir please keep updating us on your latest project as we are keen on learning.
God bless you sir.
The pleasure is mine. I really appreciate it when I am reminded that the little knowledge we share here actually help a lot of people in solving some of these problems. I encourage to concentrate on your studies, your studying one of the best courses in this world. Exploration and exploitation of natural resources is our major concern in this world.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Water treatment plant designed and installed by Olive Well Nig. Ltd. At startimes estate, amuwo-odofin, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Geophysical investigation for ground water development for Igweson Global Concept Limited, @ Donatus odum street, Ikate- Elegusi, Lekki- Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Borehole drilling project at Ramelek, Badore, Ajah, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by kingboy(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2016
What is the rough estimate for sinking a bore hole in mowe,ive been following you since 2015.
I've got estimate but what they do is mostly guess work.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2016
kingboy:
What is the rough estimate for sinking a bore hole in mowe,ive been following you since 2015.
I've got estimate but what they do is mostly guess work.
Thanks a lot my brother. I will like you to be specific about the location as it will help me to determine the depth of the fresh water aquifer as well as the formations. The reason is because there are variations in that location. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Borehole project at New Road, Sango-tedo, Lagos.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Pre-drilling geophysical investigation for groundwater development @ Ghare Water, Bulala Bus-Stop, Atican Beach Road, Okun Mopo-Ajah, Lagos State.

Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by kingboy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ibinwanne:
Thanks a lot my brother. I will like you to be specific about the location as it will help me to determine the depth of the fresh water aquifer as well as the formations. The reason is because there are variations in that location. Thanks in anticipation.

You are indeed a pro in what you do and thanks for your response.
The area is pakuro/ogunrun before mowe.
From your reply it means that those digging well are in the increase.
I'm waiting for your reply.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
kingboy:

You are indeed a pro in what you do and thanks for your response.
The area is pakuro/ogunrun before mowe.
From your reply it means that those digging well are in the increase.
I'm waiting for your reply.
Thanks a lot for getting back to me. The depth of the fresh water aquifer varies a bit. It starts from about 90fts to about 120fts. However, there is the challenge of encountering some rock formations within that location in the course of drilling, I therefore advice you to carry out a geophysical survey so as not to run into problems with the drillers, because what some of them does is to abandon the site and disappear with the money you gave them once they hit rock formations. Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by crestedaguiyi: 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
what i understand from what you have written so far is that Nobody has the machine to dig up to 1000 fts cos i see online that their are equipment that can dig through a rock and access the water underneath it
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hi bros,
Have you done any work in ikotun area?i was wondering how much would you charge to drill a borehole in abaranje rd off ikotun area?.

Thanks.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by kingboy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ibinwanne:
Thanks a lot for getting back to me. The depth of the fresh water aquifer varies a bit. It starts from about 90fts to about 120fts. However, there is the challenge of encountering some rock formations within that location in the course of drilling, I therefore advice you to carry out a geophysical survey so as not to run into problems with the drillers, because what some of them does is to abandon the site and disappear with the money you gave them once they hit rock formations. Thanking you in anticipation.

Hello bro,does that men it's impossible to get to the purest of water in that axis and if yes what is the rough cost estimate to get a bore hole,.
Alternatively what do you advise as a pro that you are between a well and a bore hole
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2016
kingboy:

Hello bro,does that men it's impossible to get to the purest of water in that axis and if yes what is the rough cost estimate to get a bore hole,.
Alternatively what do you advise as a pro that you are between a well and a bore hole
Thank you my brother, it is very much possible to get very clean water in that location, as a matter of fact the underground water is not contaminated at all. The only thing is that for the fact that rock formations could be encountered, that is why adequate geological and geophysical information of the project site should be obtained before engaging drillers so as not to run into any surprises. I therefore advice you to carryout a geophysical survey at that site if you can and thereafter call for quotations having known what is obtainable there. I may not be able to give you an estimate now because of some of these things I highlighted, but if you still insist on getting something anyway, just give a call. On the issue of borehole and a well, there is no comparison between the two, borehole is far more better because of some obvious reasons. Thanks a lot.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
what i understand from what you have written so far is that Nobody has the machine to dig up to 1000 fts cos i see online that their are equipment that can dig through a rock and access the water underneath it
No my brother, there are so many rigs that can go beyond that depth your talking about and through rock formations too, we have a lot of those machines around. But you use different rigs in different locations because of their peculiar nature. For instance, the types of rigs we use in sedimentary basin may vary slightly from the ones we use in a pure basement complex because of the formations obtainable in such environments. So, no matter the part of the country your talking about, from Nsukka to Kaura-Namoda, from Jos to Yenegoa, from Akure-Ankpa, we have rigs in Nigeria that can drill to the depth of fresh water aquifer in such locations. Thanks a lot my brother.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2016
euromilion:
Hi bros,
Have you done any work in ikotun area?i was wondering how much would you charge to drill a borehole in abaranje rd off ikotun area?.

Thanks.
Thank you so much my brother, we have done a lot jobs around Ikotun and its environs, it has very good underground water as well. Kindly call me on 08036745944, 08099405096, 08084019485 so that we can discuss it further. Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ibinwanne:
Thank you so much my brother, we have done a lot jobs around Ikotun and its environs, it has very good underground water as well. Kindly call me on 08036745944, 08099405096, 08084019485 so that we can discuss it further. Thanking you in anticipation.

Thanks for writing back bro,but,kindly state your best or average price here please,if am happy with it then I can you.

I know there's a lot of clean fresh water there due to the well which was not even upto 200m and clean water was already out.

Thanks.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by crestedaguiyi: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ibinwanne:
No my brother, there are so many rigs that can go beyond that depth your talking about and through rock formations too, we have a lot of those machines around. But you use different rigs in different locations because of their peculiar nature. For instance, the types of rigs we use in sedimentary basin may vary slightly from the ones we use in a pure basement complex because of the formations obtainable in such environments. So, no matter the part of the country your talking about, from Nsukka to Kaura-Namoda, from Jos to Yenegoa, from Akure-Ankpa, we have rigs in Nigeria that can drill to the depth of fresh water aquifer in such locations. Thanks a lot my brother.

Why then is your geophysical survey saying you should not drill borehole in some location if truly the equipments are available. Is it the cost or there are places where water does not exist at all
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2016
euromilion:

Thanks for writing back bro,but,kindly state your best or average price here please,if am happy with it then I can you.

I know there's a lot of clean fresh water there due to the well which was not even upto 200m and clean water was already out.

Thanks.
Thanks a lot, 200m is the depth of an industrial borehole especially on the island, that is not applicable in this case. In Ikotun and its environs, the average fresh water depth for a shallow borehole is 120fts, although it could be as far as 140-160fts as the case maybe. I am not particularly comfortable discussing the price here, because is a very competitive market. Please, endevour to send me a text message or an e-mail, I will reply you with the price immediately. thanks a lot in anticipation.
Re: Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. by Ibinwanne(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

Why then is your geophysical survey saying you should not drill borehole in some location if truly the equipments are available. Is it the cost or there are places where water does not exist at all
There are a lot of issues in some places, some of those issues have nothing to do with the drilling rigs or the cost of borehole drilling. For instance, the presence of contaminants in some locations may contaminate the quality of the underground water. Remember, there are natural and human contaminants, the natural contaminants could be lead, uranium, zinc,etc. whereas human contaminants could be petroleum and refinery waste, mining waste, radioactive substances, toxic chemicals, etc. These can contaminate the underground water and therefore make it unsafe for human consumption. There is equally the issue of shale which is not permeable in some parts of Nigeria, the bedding planes are very compact and leave no pore space for water to pass through it. So, when any of these issues is determined by a pre-drilling underground water investigation, you maybe advised not to drill. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Have You Slept In A Building Like This? / Price Of All Kinds Of Roofing Sheets In Nigeria / Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.