Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! (3148 Views)

Blind: You Can Feel The Rivalry At Anfield / Download Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal [BPL Highlights] / Who Are Your Best Footballers Of All-time? (the Players You Watched Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
khattab02:
you know miss, actually that 8-0 was what Arsenal received at the hands of Chelsea last season. 2-0 in capital one, 0-0 at emirate and 6-0 at the bridge, altogether = 8-0.
and it's pay back time. run for your life!
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by steve002(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Chelsea will win 2 1.
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by khattab02: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
ekundayoalo:
in your dreams bro
but it is not impossible right?
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by khattab02: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
missberrypop5:
and it's pay back time. run for your life!
hahaha...lol

but in reality miss, you are not expecting such high score today right? Especially with the injuries and the kind of attack arsenal has.
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
khattab02:
hahaha...lol

but in reality miss, you are not expecting such high score today right? Especially with the injuries and the kind of attack arsenal has.
i know they may not score much, it will end up in a draw.
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by Skylee(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
There is a delay in the kickoff due 2 an incidence. Match 2 start @ 2:20pm
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by Skylee(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hazard fouled by Koscielny for penalty
Chelsea 1-0 Arsenal
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by ekundayoalo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Now, we hath thou crying babies(arsenal fans)? Hazard and Costa showed your sorry as* how it's done.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by ekundayoalo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
khattab02:
but it is not impossible right?
Now you see
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by M4gunners: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Skylee:
Barely six(6) months ago, the two London clubs clashed @ the Stamford Bridge home of Chelsea FC where Arsene Wenger & his men were trounced, defeated & humiliated. The result then was 6-0 in favour of Chelsea.
Besides, in previous 11 games played between the two clubs, Arsenal has yet 2 win a single game, drawn five times & lost to Chelsea on six occasions.
Adding more salts to Arsenal's wound, Chelsea are in great form again this season leading Arsenal by six points already.

Today @ 2:00pm, new record will surely be set.

Your views Nairalanders!!!
Arsenal's Struggles continues!
Arsenal has played against Chelsea 12 times now without a single win!
WHAT A CURSE!!!
2morrow u will come out here to rub ur mouth as a Chelsea fan while u know nothing about this 2 club . Arsenal has played against Chelsea 12 times now without a win.U just hear wetin commentat talk without listing well. Arsenal beat Chelsea 5:3 RVP and Walcott did the damage. Commentators was only talking about Arsenal winning against Mourinho.So be sure b4 u post ur trash.
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by makkitush: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
missberrypop5:
hahahaha, you'll be suprised to see this come to pass. 8-0
hello sweetie, sorry,gunners don fail u.
Manure are next.we're going to shut u guys up once nd for all. I promise u that.
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
makkitush:
sorry my dear,gunners don fail u.
Manure are next.we're going to shut u guys up once nd for all. I promise u that.
hear comes the hater! We're in october, this month is filled with expectations. Man chester united is a boss to shellshii, the earlier you understand that, the better for you. We ain't asseeenal Baby!
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by makkitush: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
missberrypop5:
hear comes the hater! We're in october, this month is filled with expectations. Man chester united is a boss to shellshii, the earlier you understand that, the better for you. We ain't asseeenal Baby!
hehehehe,manure to beat chelsea with that their disorganized backline.hahahaha,pls don't kill me here oo.u guys got lucky today,it doesn't happen everytime.
Ft: manrubbish 0-3 chelsea. I don book u.even if u hide sef,i must quote u dat day.i must.
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
makkitush:
hehehehe,manure to beat chelsea with that their disorganized backline.hahahaha,pls don't kill me here oo.u guys got lucky today,it doesn't happen everytime.
Ft: manrubbish 0-3 chelsea. I don book u.even if u hide sef,i must quote u dat day.i must.
O ga eme gi vam n'anya na ubochi ahu. That 3 will be ours. Let's wait and see.
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by makkitush: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
missberrypop5:
O ga eme gi vam n'anya na ubochi ahu. That 3 will be ours. Let's wait and see.
hahahaha, okay oo. Talk is cheap. Only time will tell. See u then dearie.
Re: Chelsea 2 - 0 Arsenal Full Time : The Rivalry Continues!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
makkitush:
hahahaha, okay oo. Talk is cheap. Only time will tell. See u then dearie.
Yes Sir. Good night incase i don quote you again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa Rocks Bantu Hairstyle / NFF Parts With Super Falcons Eucharia / Matic Is Overated,mikel Is Beta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.