Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Love For Fabregas Vs Hate For Chelsea. Will U Boo Or Cheer Cesc Up Tomorrow?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Love For Fabregas Vs Hate For Chelsea. Will U Boo Or Cheer Cesc Up Tomorrow?? (522 Views)

Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win / This Is Why Chelsea Will Win The English Premier League / Check Out Cesc Fabregas' Girlfriend Daniella Semaan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love For Fabregas Vs Hate For Chelsea. Will U Boo Or Cheer Cesc Up Tomorrow?? by foxyac3(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
This is hard to cope with. Love for
Cesc versus hate for Chelsea.
Impossible to marry the two. I think
by just avoiding Chelsea matches I’ve
sort of blocked out Cesc playing for
them, and I’m only forced to
contemplate the fact that he is one of
them now for the first time.
Just hope we beat them and he
doesn’t get booed and we can all
move on. And Mourinho can honestly
get pissed.

The words of Arsene Wenger
“I think everybody has the freedom to
go where they want. We have to
respect their decisions. As long as we
are not in contention we cannot stop
people going where they want.”

The manner in which Fabregas pushed for an exit has left a sour taste in the mouths of certain Arsenal fans. And quite frankly, that’s not overly surprising. At the same time there’s no denying the quality of the player and the talismanic passion he showed during his eight years with
us. It’ll be strange to see him in a Chelsea shirt on sunday, of that there’s no doubt.
.....Chelsea Cesc is evil, all bearded and
frowny.
I still remember the smiley, baby
faced Cesc. Like the ex girlfriend I can’t accept is gone.
Though, He still love’s us, you can tell that
from the interview’s he’s done. I hope
we show class and give him a cheer.
So will u boo Fabregas Tomorrow or Cheer him up

(1) (Reply)

Why We Opted For A Foreign Coach - Pinnick / FIFA Ban For Nigeria On Monday / FIFA Ballon D'or: 'disgraceful' Suarez Omitted From Key Award For Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.