Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? (9787 Views)

Mortal Kombat X Release / 23 Hits Combo By Nightwolf Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Sega/ Snes / Sega Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by Realone92(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2014
thou its bn long i played the game ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gone are the days , well my favourite was noob saibot , who was urz ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by Realone92(m): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2014
more

Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 05, 2014
really long time...
my fav. fighter was Jax cool

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 05, 2014
I can't forget this brutality XCABCZXABCZZZ can you guess who finishes with it ?

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by yuncka: 3:21am On Oct 05, 2014
Noob saibot na serios cheat. Dats why he's stil my favorite.

2 Likes

Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by Tapout(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2014
yuncka:
Noob saibot na serios cheat. Dats why he's stil my favorite.

cool I swear down...when I learnt his moves, he became my favourite character ....I started with liu kang .....C for 5 seconds things grin
Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by neighy(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2014
Lol... Saibot down_down_Up follow with upper cut... Or is it his Continuous kick or Evil Twin?? Saibot my fav

2 Likes

Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by jmaine: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2014
Noob saibot are for learners . . .The masters use people like Shamsung, nightwolf and Kung Lao to rubbish opponents.

Though I was very effective in using all of them, I preferred my main nigga smoke and kabal deputizing . . . .
Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by neighy(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2014
jmaine:
Noob saibot are for learners . . .The masters use people like Shamsung, nightwolf and Kung Lao to rubbish opponents.

Though I was very effective in using all of them, I preferred my main nigga smoke and kabal deputizing . . . .
because Noob Saibot is ur Best dosnt mean he his the only Fighter u use... Most times I use Liu Kang and Sub Zero(not the Ninja one)... And I like Scorpion because of his Combo.. All ninjas have Combo if u knw how to use them...
Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by jmaine: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2014
neighy:
because Noob Saibot is ur Best dosnt mean he his the only Fighter u use... Most times I use Liu Kang and Sub Zero(not the Ninja one)... And I like Scorpion because of his Combo.. All ninjas have Combo if u knw how to use them...

No matter how good my opponent is, I can never boast of using noob saibot to beat him cos he is dead easy to use. With Noob, a good player is almost invincible which is the fact.

I only use unmasked sub zero for shadow dropping before attacking those using Scorpion or Ermac who can't do without teleporting . . .

I only loved nightworf because of his unique combo style with his axe and odeshi grin . . . . Most of the Ninja combos are XXAXX, jump kick then slide or XXCZ<-Z . . . .

I loved mastering their 7+ hits combo for massive impacts of 48% and above . .

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by neighy(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2014
jmaine:

No matter how good my opponent is, I can never boast of using noob saibot to beat him cos he is dead easy to use. With Noob, a good player is almost invincible which is the fact.

I only use unmasked sub zero for shadow dropping before attacking those using Scorpion or Ermac who can't do without teleporting . . .

I only loved nightworf because of his unique combo style with his axe and odeshi grin . . . . Most of the Ninja combos are XXAXX, jump kick then slide or XXCZ<-Z . . . .

I loved mastering their 7+ hits combo for massive impacts of 48% and above . .
I love Saibot and Scorpion because they are Fast... If you're Good with Saibot u cn be Invincible YEA bt YOU KNoW you can't/can hardly beat Shao Khan with Saibot Most times I use Liu Kang and Sub Zero... And anytym I wantu Fight Montero or wats the horse guy name I do use JAX... REMEMBER?? Jax killed him in the Film..
Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by neighy(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2014
Sega's Mortal Combat is the Best... "SomeOne Got to Lose" Remember??

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 3 Via SEGA "Do U Remember" ? by jmaine: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
neighy:
I love Saibot and Scorpion because they are Fast... If you're Good with Saibot u cn be Invincible YEA bt YOU KNoW you can't/can hardly beat Shao Khan with Saibot Most times I use Liu Kang and Sub Zero... And anytym I wantu Fight Montero or wats the horse guy name I do use JAX... REMEMBER?? Jax killed him in the Film..

Fighting the CPU became too boring and predictable cos they had simple laid down rules to victory . . .

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Made 3d Game On Subsidy: See Nigerian Creativity: / PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. / Ea Sports Cricket 2014 Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.