Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems (31013 Views)

Huawei E303 Glo-bolt- Unlocking Solution / Unlock Your Huawei E303 Modem And Other Modem For Free Here / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by blognetbase(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2014
As you might have realized, the E303 modems are the latest kind of modems in vogue now and unlocking these modems are quite demanding unlike glo E173 modems and other earlier versions but on this post, i will be showing you exclusively on how to unlock the new glo bolt modems and MTN Huawei E303 modem.

First and foremost, I’d like to apologize to my readers for not posting this tutorial on time and I’d hope you forgive me for this.

To my speculation, i think most Nigerian network providers have resorted to using these new model of modem basically due to the fact that other versions of modems can be easily unlocked thus giving room for other network sims to be used on same modems but they is always a solution.

Unlocking GLO BOLT / MTN Huawei E303 Modems
First, you will be needing a software called DC-Unlocker, its same as the one i posted on the tutorial relating to unlocking glo netpro modem but that software called be used in unlocking this sort of modem. I’d recommend you download the latest version of this software which is version dc-unlocker_client-1.00.0975 from dc-unlocker website here.

You also need a working dc-unlocker username and password, this is required for authentication when unlocking the modem using the dc software.

You also need to have dc-unlocker credits loaded on your account username and password, depending on your modem but I’d recommend getting like 6 credits and 1 credit costs 1 euro. You can purchase credits via www.dc-unlocker.com/buy using paypal funds.

You will be needing an active internet connection on your computer, this is to enable your dc-unlocker software connect to the internet in other to verify and successfully unlock your USB modem.

Have you got all that in place? Next…

Connect your Glo Bolt or MTN Huawei E303 USB Modem to your PC with an unsupported sim card via a USB Port and when it prompts you to insert your unlock code, simply close the modem interface window and launch your downloaded DC-Unlocker Software.

Use the DC-Unlocker Software as i have formally illustrated on this post to detect your E303 modem. After successful detection, click on Server and input your already credited username and password.dc-unlocker software configuration

Head back to the Unlocking option and click on Do Job, the software will connect online and after successful verification of your username and password, your huawei modem will be unlocked and you should get a successful notification.

Close DC-Unlocker, remove and re-insert your GLO or MTN E303 Huawei Modem using an unsupported device and you shouldn’t get an error again because you are good to using your modem with other network sims.

This tips should work in unlocking both E303 Huawei and ZTE modems.

for more questions or comments, see http://legitnaija./2013/12/27/tips-to-unlocking-glo-bolt-and-mtn-huawei-e303-usb-modems/

1 Like

Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by bosco9: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2014
blognetbase:
As you might have realized, the E303 modems are the latest kind of modems in vogue now and unlocking these modems are quite demanding unlike glo E173 modems and other earlier versions but on this post, i will be showing you exclusively on how to unlock the new glo bolt modems and MTN Huawei E303 modem.

First and foremost, I’d like to apologize to my readers for not posting this tutorial on time and I’d hope you forgive me for this.

To my speculation, i think most Nigerian network providers have resorted to using these new model of modem basically due to the fact that other versions of modems can be easily unlocked thus giving room for other network sims to be used on same modems but they is always a solution.

First, you will be needing a software called DC-Unlocker, its same as the one i posted on the tutorial relating to unlocking glo netpro modem but that software called be used in unlocking this sort of modem. I’d recommend you download the latest version of this software which is version dc-unlocker_client-1.00.0975 from dc-unlocker website here.

You also need a working dc-unlocker username and password, this is required for authentication when unlocking the modem using the dc software.

You also need to have dc-unlocker credits loaded on your account username and password, depending on your modem but I’d recommend getting like 6 credits and 1 credit costs 1 euro. You can purchase credits via www.dc-unlocker.com/buy using paypal funds.

You will be needing an active internet connection on your computer, this is to enable your dc-unlocker software connect to the internet in other to verify and successfully unlock your USB modem.

Connect your Glo Bolt or MTN Huawei E303 USB Modem to your PC with an unsupported sim card via a USB Port and when it prompts you to insert your unlock code, simply close the modem interface window and launch your downloaded DC-Unlocker Software.

Use the DC-Unlocker Software as i have formally illustrated on this post to detect your E303 modem. After successful detection, click on Server and input your already credited username and password.dc-unlocker software configuration

Head back to the Unlocking option and click on Do Job, the software will connect online and after successful verification of your username and password, your huawei modem will be unlocked and you should get a successful notification.

Close DC-Unlocker, remove and re-insert your GLO or MTN E303 Huawei Modem using an unsupported device and you shouldn’t get an error again because you are good to using your modem with other network sims.

for more questions or comments, see http://legitnaija./2013/12/27/tips-to-unlocking-glo-bolt-and-mtn-huawei-e303-usb-modems/

Pls br0 I have this E303 huawei gl0 b0lt m0dem anytym I insert any0da sim asyd gl0 it sh0ws use 0nly specified sim n0 unl0ck page p0ps outs.pls can u help me 0ut I stay in lag0s...u can reach me 0n whatsapp via tankz al0t
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by blognetbase(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2014
Pls br0 I have this E303 huawei gl0 b0lt m0dem anytym I insert any0da sim asyd gl0 it sh0ws use 0nly specified sim n0 unl0ck page p0ps outs.pls can u help me 0ut I stay in lag0s...u can reach me 0n whatsapp via 08068385769 tankz al0t[/quote]

Please view this link http://legitnaija./2013/12/27/tips-to-unlocking-glo-bolt-and-mtn-huawei-e303-usb-modems/ to submt your Modern number and the IMEI and i will help you in unlocking it.. [quote author=bosco9 post=26874058]
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by bosco9: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
blognetbase:
Pls br0 I have this E303 huawei gl0 b0lt m0dem anytym I insert any0da sim asyd gl0 it sh0ws use 0nly specified sim n0 unl0ck page p0ps outs.pls can u help me 0ut I stay in lag0s...u can reach me 0n whatsapp via tankz al0t

Please view this link http://legitnaija./2013/12/27/tips-to-unlocking-glo-bolt-and-mtn-huawei-e303-usb-modems/ to submt your Modern number and the IMEI and i will help you in unlocking it..
Have submitted it there plz n0tify me wen its d0ne tankz
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by blognetbase(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by jelly456: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
blognetbase:

Good work..
I followed all the above steps but it failed to connect at all.So I unlocked my Dongle by unlock code with a help of ClassicUnlocking.com for use my own sim card.
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by OCTAVO: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2015
Are you sure this is working?
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by manoman5: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2015
blognetbase:
Pls br0 I have this E303 huawei gl0 b0lt m0dem anytym I insert any0da sim asyd gl0 it sh0ws use 0nly specified sim n0 unl0ck page p0ps outs.pls can u help me 0ut I stay in lag0s...u can reach me 0n whatsapp via 08068385769 tankz al0t

Please view this link http://legitnaija./2013/12/27/tips-to-unlocking-glo-bolt-and-mtn-huawei-e303-usb-modems/ to submt your Modern number and the IMEI and i will help you in unlocking it..
E303. Imel 861862005908091 thanks
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by Juniorpatience: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
blognetbase:

Please could you help me unlocking a Huawei E303 IMEI: 86898801867761
Thanks in advance
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by drayy: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
help 861862006114228
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by maxibrainz: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
There is a free way to unlock mtn E303 without paying for any DC credit, only glo bolt E303 requires DC unlocker because it doesn't request for unlock code when you insert a foreign Sim, I can unlock all modems free apart from glo bolt E303, Airtel E173 and Airtel E303
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by azeezfatai(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2015
maxibrainz:
There is a free way to unlock mtn E303 without paying for any DC credit, only glo bolt E303 requires DC unlocker because it doesn't request for unlock code when you insert a foreign Sim, I can unlock all modems free apart from glo bolt E303, Airtel E173 and Airtel E303

i wanna unlocked my etisalat E303 (E303u-1), will the above step work for it.....u can also reply me via azeezfatai@gmail.com
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by maxibrainz: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
azeezfatai:

i wanna unlocked my etisalat E303 (E303u-1), will the above step work for it.....u can also reply me via azeezfatai@gmail.com
yes al you need is to get the new algo code
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by Polyflexzy(m): 4:18am On Oct 24, 2015
i got the new algo code. i inputed it into the modem using the code writer. it showed success but stil other sims cant work on it. i am out of options now my brother

1 Like

Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by melicent: 1:28am On Sep 26, 2016
maxibrainz:

yes al you need is to get the new algo code
hi maxi brainz am considering buying mtn modem, can mtn modem be easily unlocked ?
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by castel428: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
blognetbase:
Done.. I replied to your comments at http://legitnaija./2013/12/27/tips-to-unlocking-glo-bolt-and-mtn-huawei-e303-usb-modems/comment-page-1/#comment-67
Hello bros are you there? Pls there is this Glo bolt modem that am stuck with here, the crook that sold it to me told me that he has already unlocked it but it turned out he was lying and has no clue on how to unlock it.
Please help me, here is the details:
E303
Imei: 861195004144719
Thanks.
My numbr:08141120204
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by acube4me: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please I need help to unlock my glo bolt E303 modem. Thank you for your response in advance
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by acube4me: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
blognetbase:

Please I need help to unlock my glo bolt E303 modem. Thank you for your response in advance
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by ssegs5(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Please I need help to unlock my glo bolt; huawei model 303s-1
imei: 867648012295794
s/n: U9CBYA9280302253..
Pls whatapp me: 07055533902 wen u are done. Thank you for your response in advance
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by admiralp01: 11:18pm On May 27, 2021
blognetbase:

Pls help me.... my modem information... Glo
Device name: E8231
IMEI: 867638021335111
IMSI : 621500531621291
My number: Unknown
Hardware version: CH1E8231SM
Re: Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems by luluosas(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2023
You have to buy credit before you can use the DC unlocker

blognetbase:

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Addictive Games On Android / Nokia 8: Release Date, Price, Specs And Rumours / Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.