Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? (782 Views)

What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? / Caught On Video: How Can They Behave Like This On A Public Beach / Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B (2) (3) (4)

What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by chocolateme(f): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2014
Yesterday my dad sent me to one boutique at Lawanson to go collect his goods bought by a customer there but could not sell it fast because of the cost of each of the foot wears. Gucci designers high heeled foot wear @ 25k each, total 8 pairs in number. I was meant to send it to my parents through GUO at Jibowu to Onitsha.
I waited for the main owner of the boutique to come back and release the goods and he came in late by 9:14 last night. After signing out the 8 pairs, I packed it and left. I entered Maruwa to shitta to go home cause it was late though I put the bag at the back booth of the Maruwa, I alighted at Shitta and the Maruwa rode off, few minutes later I remembered the bag hei!!! U need to see my actions yesternight, I ran to the nearest men standing to cross road and started screaming anod pushing them "oga pls pursue it, catch up with it, stop it" while I was at the same time pointing towards the direction the Maruwa guy took Chei!! They were starring at me as if I've gone nuts, That was when irealized that I have not said anything meaningful to them, I started ranting and shouting that I forgot my shoes in that Maruwa. They told me later to enter another
Maruwa and go looking for the guy. I boarded one for drop and noticed he wasn't ready to ride like mad, I jumped down from it, removed my high heels and ran barefooted to find a bike as it just occurred to me.
One surprising thing about this whole scenario is that while I was in that Maruwa heading to Shitta, one stupid thought asked me if what if I forget those shoes in that Maruwa, I answered back out aloud " that one no fit happen" now make una follow me see the mess I put myself in.
My dad's incoming call interrupted my fear as I was on that bike silently begging God to pity me, I didn't know whether to answer or not, confusion filled me up. I kept checking up on every Maruwa we overtake till we got close to Lawanson bus stop, THEN my eyes caught my bag through the transparent shield of that Maruwa's back leather Yeeee!!! We overtook it and I almost flew down from the moving bike ( who cares, I was overwhelmed with happiness that I also lost my appetite) I walked up to him and collected my bag, he has loaded passengers and was also oblivious of my bag still in his booth. I am still speechless at that brief moment of madness. Somebody praise God for me, I for enter parents wahala last night. Have u had any experience on that before? Happy Sunday fellows.
Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2014
my iPhone6 sad
Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by chocolateme(f): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
my iPhone6 sad
hmmm!!
Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2014
My Ex - girlfriend. smiley

Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by nerodenero: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Imagine forgetting your original credentials in a public transport while going for an interview!
TrollMan:
My Ex - girlfriend. smiley
Guy,you bad gaani grin

Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by SirHouloo(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2014
imagine being forgotten by your parents! I wasn't the one sha coz I dey precious to mine....
Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by chocolateme(f): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2014
Make una teach me how to delete one of this topic, I posted it twice due to network error. Is it possible to delete one?
Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by Rapsainot(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2014
My earpiece, not once, not twice. I ve even lost the count angry

Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by Rapsainot(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
my iPhone6 sad
undecided abi your brain?
Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by Graceland1(f): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Natin
Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
chocolateme:
Make una teach me how to delete one of this topic, I posted it twice due to network error. Is it possible to delete one?
modify the other one tn arabic. the mods will delete it and probably ban you for one week.
Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
krall:
modify the other one tn arabic. the mods will delete it and probably ban you for one week.
grin this is not helping
Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Graceland1:
Baby
did you put the baby inside the boot undecided
Re: What Important Item Have You Forgotten In A Public Transport? by Graceland1(f): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
urhoboman:
did you put the baby inside the boot undecided
Go ask Dumebi! grin

"Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." / Children Are Not 'gifts' From God! (part 1) / A Woman Who Kept Her Husband's Corpse For Months