Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

"Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." (781 Views)

PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." by managermahmud: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Pls chook ur mouth in this matter!

There was this man who married two wives, when his second wife was 7monts pregnant, he died. His second wife gave birth after his death and shortly after, she abandoned her new born baby and left her husband's house to marry another man. This new baby named Saleem was now under the care of his step mother who couldn't give birth to a child cos she was barren. She took care of this boy as her own biological son, cater for him, care for him and all that. Till he became a successful an rich man. He later became one of th elites of his community.

On hearing this, (that the man has become successful) his biological mother, after 29years then decided to return to her 'husband's house' to claim her son. She wasn't rejected anyway... After a short while, she told her son that she don't want to stay in the same house with her husband's wife(the man's step mother) she told her son that let him get a house far away so they can move to the house together. At this point, this young man is confused whether to listen to his biological mother (knowing the consequences of disobeying mothers)

Pls if u are in his position, what decision will u make? Ur contribution can be the one to save this puzzled young man. Thank u as u contribute.
Re: "Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." by GboyegaD(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2014
If he has no reason to move then he shouldn't. He is old to decide what he wants for himself and that is the utmost.
Re: "Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." by Ambrogio(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: "Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2014
He should rent a place for his mom and visit her often. No matter what happens,his guardian(stepmom) is still his real mom

2 Likes

Re: "Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2014
If I were to be the guy, my biological mother should kindly sod off.

She went missing during my formative years. Now that I'm made, she doesn't deserve the slightest ounce of right to call the shot.

I'd probably show her some care given that she brought me into this world, but to call the shot and to decide how things gets done? Nah, some one in the mould of my step-mom has already assumed that office.

The step-mother should be his top priority now EOD.

1 Like

Re: "Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." by Spicylate(f): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2014
one question: if i wasnt successful, would you have come to claim me mother?
either way, no matter your response, i still want you mother to know that i appreciate you bringing me into the world and we can still be talking and i will try to help you in any difficult situation but honestly, i've found and seen love in my step mum. so where she is, i will be there, where she goes, i follow. she's a part of me now and forever....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." by simpleseyi: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
The young man has ONLY one mother, that is his step-mother. As for the biological mother, let her continue her biology with the men she ran away with over the years. I as a person will NEVER allow such an evil biological mother to come near me. I will even get a court order that the runaway biological mother should not come one kilometer near me.

1 Like

Re: "Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." by egopersonified(f): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
From sperm donor to baby donor, all donors have done their duties, let the people who received these donations and cared for them reap the fruits of their labour.

1 Like

Re: "Should I Obey My Biological Mother Who Abandoned Me After Birth? Or..." by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
If the man decides to obey his biological mother than he is one of the biggest ret*ards on this planet.
This thread should have not even been created, his mother is the woman WHO RAISED HIM and not the one who abandoned him. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

10 Life Lessons To Excel In Your 30s / Five Communication Tools That Can Save Your Marriage / Happy Reunion Mom Meets Daughter She Thought Had Died At Birth 50 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.