Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

What's The Correct Name For The Cloth A Lot Of People Refer To As Filtex? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's The Correct Name For The Cloth A Lot Of People Refer To As Filtex? (1030 Views)

Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? / Photo: Could This Be What MFM Usually Refer To As EVIL LOAD? / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Correct Name For The Cloth A Lot Of People Refer To As Filtex? by Emmo: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2008
There's a cloth commonly referred to as Filtex in Nigeria. But, Filtex is a misnomer, it only refers the name of the company that makes the cloth. I tried looking through the company web site for the cloth, but they don't show their products online, and to make things worse they carry more than one type of cloth . If anyone is familiar with the proper appellation for the cloth I'd appreciate it. It's mostly used for Men's clothing, Kaftan, Baban riga, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Azeezat Covers House Of Maliq June 2013 Issue / US Company Delivers Anti-molestation Underwear / Reviews On AMBI Even And Clear Daily Moisturiser With Spf 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.