Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Planned Visit To South Africa.... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planned Visit To South Africa.... (549 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Planned Visit To South Africa.... by drumma(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2014
Hello friends,

Here I am again doing my favourite thing of all.... ''finding out''

I am planning a 1 week trip to south africa in about a week or two, this trip was originally supposed to be embarked upon by myself and my colleague so I didn't think there would be any reason for this in the first place until I got caught up in business and she had to go alone during the wallah break.

Going to SA alone would probably be boring.... in fact I have a feeling I will fall sick if i can't at least have fun there reason being that I work 7days a week in Nigeria and practically on my system 20hrs a day trying to sort our clients and all..... thankfully majority of them are out of the country and here is my chance to at least unwind and help my rigid self experience a new vibe.....

I would love to make some resident friends for my one week stay though I'm yet to finalise if i'll wanna stay in jo'burg or cape town...

Any advise would be appreciated.

Ciao
Re: Planned Visit To South Africa.... by justwise(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2014

(1)

France Warns Against Travel To Mali Over Ebola Risk / In Year 2014, Several Plane Crash And Almost If Not All Died. / Travel Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.