Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? (3173 Views)

Help!! These 'men Of God' Are Killing My Faith In God! / Why Many Children Of God Are Poor / How To Tell A Real Man Of God, Are There Any Basis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by chibwike(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Allah Is d Arabic form of God...
Can u pls quote d verse of d Quran where d 72 virgin r written?
hope we re learning from the thread
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
chibwike:
hope we re learning from the thread
Hmmmm yeah
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by chibwike(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Hmmmm yeah
Gud, lets not derail..see you in our chat thread
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by malvisguy212: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Can u pls quote d verse of d Quran where d 72 virgin r stated?
72 virgin was not mention,but it is clear that the islamic paradise is all about sex.

And [with them will be their] spouses, raised high: for, behold, We
shall have brought them into being in a life renewed, having
resurrected them as virgins —Quran, sura 56 (Al-Waqiah), ayat 34-36[32]

Quran Chapter 101 Surah Al-Qariah verses 6-11:
6 Then he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy 7 Will
be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction.
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by malvisguy212: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
yes.allah is the arabic name for God,but in the God called himself I AM THAT I AM.word the quran dont use.
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by emmyskies(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne:

Ask a muslim. That is what the devil is-cunning, deceitful, always twisting the truth to lead people to damnation. How can you believe allah is arabic form of GOD?

When these two ain't even similar. There is only one GOD both in heaven and on earth, and Jehovah is His name. He begot a son and sent Him to die for the redemption of the world. Allah didn't such thing. allah is a god. His ways are different from God's way. How many miracles does allah perform? Let's not go there. Is like saying sango is yoruba form of christian GOD, or that budha is same GOD, etc

Muslim dey tell you say allah no get son, christian say GOD get son, what else do you need to understand these things? Be not deceived
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Ajibam: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Quran 56:36 mentions that Muslims will receive many virgins in Heaven but it does not specify their number. The number of 72 virgins is specified in hadith.

"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry SEVENTY [sic] HOURIS, besides the women he married on earth, AND all will have appetizing vaginas."(Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351)

Various Islamic sources talk about the physical attributes of the virgins.

Quran 78:33 mentions they will be voluptous. According TO another Islamic source (Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351),
the virgins will have appetizing vaginas.Muhammad was heard say: "The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and SEVENTY TWO WIVES , over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine andruby, as wide as the distance from [Damascus] to San'a.—Al-Tirmidhi, The Features of Heaven as described by the Messenger of Allah

Read more here and know your fate
https://m.facebook.com/notes/roy-ore/islam-paradise-72-virgins-with-appetizing-vaginas-for-every-man-the-erection-is-/669385983088870?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2807630642
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Macelliot(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
INJESUSNAME:
Nooooo! it is a deception to make people worship lucifer.
The man behind all dese wants t be like God. It is described in Isaiah 14:12, How art thou fallen fom heaven o LUCIFER, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations. For thou art said in thine heart, i will ascend into heaven, i will exalt my throne above the stars of God: i will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the side of the north: i will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I WILL BE LIKE MOST HIGH. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shalt narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; that made the world as wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners.
Pls, know yur God.
Hello!
After viewing all your comments on ur profile, I found out that you only oppose the muslims. Pls, why don't u use that opportunity to fight off all these atheists, pagans and satanists here on nairaland?
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Ajibam: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Macelliot:

Hello!
After viewing all your comments on ur profile, I found out that you only oppose the muslims. Pls, why don't u use that opportunity to fight off all these atheists, pagans and satanists here on nairaland?
Are you recruiting team? undecided
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Weah96: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne:

We agree. But the different forms of God hate each other.

The Arabic form forbids the consumption of pork, while the Christian form doesn't mind.

The Arabic form promises to punish the followers of the Christian form in hell.

The Christian form promises to torture the followers of the Arabic form.

Are you following the madness? Do I look like a retard to you?

These are distinct entities. Or one seriously bipolar God. I'm talking brad Pitt in Fight Club kind of bipolar.
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Macelliot(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ajibam:

Are you recruiting team? undecided
No! Just advicing...
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by Ajibam: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Macelliot:

No! Just advicing...
Okay.
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by donLEXY(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
PedroJP:

Well I never said Ogun or Sango, or other mini gods in the Arab countries are God

No, i disagree to agree with allah being same with God. Zeus is not same with God.
Re: Allah And God, Are They The Same Person? by donLEXY(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
annibro:

Well, it all depends on d god d initiator of dis thread is comparing Allah with. If u are talking of God Almighty, The I Am, Chineke, Olorun etc, in hausa He is called Ubangiji and in Arabic, this God is called AI-Tauhid (which means the Onesness of God, i.e. the Only True God). AI-Tauhid is different from Allah which is an arabic name also for another god worshiped by muslims who habits in Ka abah in mecca. Pls understand me; its like for instance we have Olorun and Ifa which are names of 2 diffrent Gods in yoruba language. In Igbo we have Chineke and Okija, so also in Arabic language, we have AI-Tauhid( the Christian God) and Allah(muslim god). Simple

Al-Tauhid does not simply mean Xtian God..... if you have any muslim friend, he or she would have told you something about 99 names of Allah.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces / Malawian Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Buys New $12million Mansion, Shows Off Luxury / Origin Of Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.