Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share (30729 Views)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / What Did You Learn In Today's Service? / How Was The Christmas Cerebration? Bore Or Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
kika23:

wink wink wink wink

Good morning!!
Uhmm..... Good evening!!! Hope u had a great day?
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by kika23(f): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Zohan:

Uhmm..... Good evening!!! Hope u had a great day?

It was great..... My me day... smiley
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
kika23:

It was great..... My me day... smiley
Really? I can see it on 3D tho.
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by kika23(f): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2014
Zohan:

Really? I can see it on 3D tho.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2014
kika23:

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
How are **some text missing**
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by kika23(f): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Zohan:

How are **some text missing**

Go on, don't be shy...

1 Like

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
kika23:

Go on, don't be shy...
The Zohan is never shy, never.
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by kika23(f): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Zohan:

The Zohan is never shy, never.
Ok
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
kika23:

Ok
Ehee.. U try
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Calismart(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
silversonuc:

must b an anglican church, i bet ma nokia torch on dis one
u are ryt
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 11, 2014
grin
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by SenatorJames(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
krall:
Farano which church?

Wait let me remember

April, 2008
Pastor said all the single ladies come out to the altar for prayers...
Battalion of pretty and non pretty ones flooded like ants.
Then he said all the single men come out.... They also did..

All of them stood there gazing and "eyeing" one sister or the other and expecting a session of hot prayers to start, when the pastor looked.. and looked... and looked.... and out of anger said "infact, ushers ensure that no man here leaves without a woman!!!! angry angry also make sure every woman should select one man here and befriend!!! angry
How will we have fine women in this church and these men will still marry outside." angry

Commotion ensured and Two sisters in the choir ran and grabbed brother taiwo who previously gave a testimony of acquiring a brand new duplex in an estate in lekki... undecided

If you ask that sister, she will say its the Holy Spirit that revealed the brother to her. Though I'm a Christian, but i Hate people lieing against the Spirit of God.
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by agarawu23(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
Here's mine. Towards the end of the service, the man of God said 20 ladies should come out and receive special blessing. Mehn come see race for inside church grin. We were more than 100 that came out o. Then after the prayer, he told some ladies to go back to their seats and selected few of us. I started wondering, "what's this man up to"?

Sharply, He brought out books written by him and CDs produced by him and told us to go round the church and sell them shocked You can't say no now after receiving blessing from him grin. We did just what he said. Chai! I almost stumbled in the church today...Which kind new style be this one?
farano, I will be glad if u can give me a good reason why you banned me on romance forum yesterday.
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by farano(f): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2014
agarawu23:
farano, I will be glad if u can give me a good reason why you banned me on romance forum yesterday.

You violated rule number 1. Thanks
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by englishmart(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
hmmm. You dey hard working o

2 Likes

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by agarawu23(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
but we were two. I and eroticangelina. y shld u ban me alone? and dont I deserve a warning even if I worth to b banned? just dissapointed in u sad
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
agarawu23:
but we were two. I and eroticangelina. y shld u ban me alone? and dont I deserve a warning even if I worth to b banned? just dissapointed in u sad
I did what!?? angry
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by agarawu23(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I did what!?? angry
you and farano are behind my ban. and I knw is cos of you or are u telling me you dont deserve to be banned too? cos d tread was urs? wtf!
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
agarawu23:
you and farano are behind my ban. and I knw is cos of you or are u telling me you dont deserve to be banned too? cos d tread was urs? wtf!
it was my thread, and I'm innocent! u were that guy that insulted me first right?? undecided good for u.
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
am a muslim, cn i share mine too? miss eroticangel
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
it was my thread, and I'm innocent! u were that guy that insulted me first right?? undecided good for u.
so, u ar a guy nd am a fool waving my tail behind u, chai!
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by agarawu23(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
sad sad sad
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by cestmoiparadign: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
ismailaja:
so, u ar a guy nd am a fool waving my tail behind u, chai!
grin grin grin shey i warned you
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by nwakaibeya1: 12:47am On May 18, 2015
the best preacher of the gospel remains the preacher with unbeleivable power of real jesuschrist whereby all members and followers are dwelling in power and not dwell in evil bondages and the members are able to see and know how the gospel preacher looks like and represents spiritually and they have peace which is the commonest thing the real lord jesuschrist promised to his followers and so no matter the grammer if those you are calling their names as best gospel preachers do not possess those qualities and the light .the mantle. the power that be to share to members or among members then count them as not good gospel preachers because preaching the gospel without power and light unto members to deal with evil bondages is nonsense:afteall real jesuschrsit said i am the light of the world and this very light is lacking in churches and humanbeigns dont even know the meaning and they are under the so called good gospel preachers you talk about?behold ,So many Christian sisters&brothers&secular are in great bondage to the evil marine occultic spirits your so called gospel preachers and pastors are afraid to help them?because they the gospel preachers and pastors have NO real CHRIST LIKE POWER&LIGHT to liberate them and this is highly obtainable under the so called gospel preachers you have mentioned herein?behold the kingdom of God of jusice has come and do they know this truth and revelation?
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by desirel: 9:39am On May 18, 2015
Superstar007:
My pastor asked how much I bought
my iphone6 . And I told him 25k
instead of 200k cos I didn't want him
to know I had that amount of money
on me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for himself and his wife.
Please, what should I do?

confess your sin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money / Catholic Priest Batters 70-year--Old Man In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.