Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

This Man Wants To Wreck My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Man Wants To Wreck My Marriage (810 Views)

See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Man Wants To Wreck My Marriage by Differentplace: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
This Man Wants To Wreck My Marriage
--------------- ------------

Is it a criminal offence to get married? Just because I am married and my wife is Miss Nigeria some people don't just want to let me be. I was in the office when my wife heard a knock on our door. She went to open it and saw one man who asked her if she

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/this-man-wants-to-wreck-my-marriage.html?m=1
Re: This Man Wants To Wreck My Marriage by egopersonified(f): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Bros, all these your plenty monikers, typing half the story and refering us to your blog no go work oh. My advise, stick to one moniker, paste the whole story here and include the link at the end. If your stories are good, people would be searching for you when you dont post a new topic everyday. Just check out naijasinglegirl's style.
Re: This Man Wants To Wreck My Marriage by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
Was it going to hurt to just post the whole story here instead of making us open 5million pages just to read something this short angry

(1) (Reply)

House Girl Makes Wife Obey Her Command / My Story: I Wish My Tears Can Make It Stop / He Doesnt Appreciate My Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.