Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid (63767 Views)

2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Prince16: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tundeiab:

20k per child. 3 times a week. 1 hour per meeting. The ones that are 2 days are 15k a month

Hmmmmm..., thanks a lot.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by jtomdapo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yeah it very pertetic out here in Ojo Local Govt Okokomiko private skuls in here are in a perculier meSs. Their pay is dem 2 small I was Wike'd to as low as 20k and was given 4 subject physics,further maths ,Chemistry and Basictech. Pls anyone with abetter offer around dat area sud pls contact me on 07062428053 thanks

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Prince16: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tundeiab:

One more thing pls, do u approach d parents or d parents take d initiative 2 hook u up?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Sunnypar(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
jtomdapo:
Yeah it very pertetic out here in Ojo Local Govt Okokomiko private skuls in here are in a perculier meSs. Their pay is dem 2 small I was Wike'd to as low as 20k and was given 4 subject physics,further maths ,Chemistry and Basictech. Pls anyone with abetter offer around dat area sud pls contact me on 07062428053 thanks
Join us on the Teachers thread https://www.nairaland.com/1428481/strictly-those-interested-teaching-jobs/530#42683684 and learn scientific teaching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Tundeiab(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Prince16:

One more thing pls, do u approach d parents or d parents take d initiative 2 hook u up?

Thanks
You have to be good at what you do, that way people will keep on demanding for your services. Most of my lessons are from the school I teach.
The ones I have from other schools are through recommendation. By God's grace I have never disappointed.
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Prince16: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tundeiab:

You have to be good at what you do, that way people will keep on demanding for your services. Most of my lessons are from the school I teach.
The ones I have from other schools are through recommendation. By God's grace I have never disappointed.
grin

Hmmmmm, very nice one.
Truly, one will, all tinz being equal, and with God's Grace, be in hot demand when one is good at what he/she does.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by ogluvv: 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tundeiab:

grin
pls how can I contact u. I live around dat area.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by harmony04(m): 11:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Plz I need a teaching job around ikorodu, I can teach mathematics and ICT
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2016
What about Jos schools
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by ted2marv: 1:11am On Apr 13, 2016
Tundeiab:

grin

Like 2 ask what is your method of tutoring either(generally or specific)for a pupil ?
Thanks
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Tundeiab(m): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2016
ted2marv:

Like 2 ask what is your method of tutoring either(generally or specific)for a pupil ?
Thanks
Basically, for primary, I take four subjects; Maths, English, Quantitative and Verbal reasoning on every of our meeting days. I revise the children's notes with them Expecially during test and examination. God bless!
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by ted2marv: 1:40am On Apr 13, 2016
Tundeiab:

Basically, for primary, I take four subjects; Maths, English, Quantitative and Verbal reasoning on every of our meeting days. I revise the children's notes with them Expecially during test and examination. God bless!
I appreciate your quick response. .what I meant is your specific tutoring method since all pupils have diff. capacities
God bless you.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by jcklsweet(f): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2016
hello folks....which of the south-western states pays teachers of government schools the highest?...eagerly and thankfully anticipating your response...
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Sunnypar(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
jcklsweet:
hello folks....which of the south-western states pays teachers of government schools the highest?...eagerly and thankfully anticipating your response...
Osun
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by butanep(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rosarie:
ma dear dis question is waht u will say IT is a wa ooo.last term pry 3 o dey paid me 12k imagine d conconbility ooo.a whole graduate o.chemistry for dat matter.dis term am nw taking 4 subjects frm jss 1 to 3 for 15k.ma hubby don lauf me tire but i dnt like sitting at home doing nothing.who goes to wrk i will say goodbye.who comes back i will day welcome worse of all ma mom will not allow me breathe if she hears i am nt doing anytin.though am still praying for a good job cos in benin deir payment i s d poorest for teachers o.chai!wen i receive d salary i will say chai!diaris God oooooooooo

Where do you reside in Benin? What course did you study? Can you run home lessons?
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Sunnypar(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
I know of someone in need of home lesson
butanep:

Where do you reside in Benin? What course did you study? Can you run home lessons?

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by butanep(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnypar:
I know of someone in need of home lesson

Where does he reside and what can he handle perfectly?

2 Likes

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Sunnypar(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
butanep:

Where does he reside and what can he handle perfectly?
Ugbowo...... Any commercial subject.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by butanep(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnypar:

Ugbowo...... Any commercial subject.

Will be too far... you get most rich parents that can pay well in GRA. Like 30 to 35k per month.

What is mostly needed is mathematics, further mathematics, physic and chemistry.

If you ve anyone let me know.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by nkemjacob2(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2016
Bobo my pay very low. Am receiving 18k in a place like Ajah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Mpyaw: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2016
nkemjacob2:
Bobo my pay very low. Am receiving 18k in a place like Ajah.
you should be happy they are not paying you less than the minimum wage. Same Ajah you go see 8k.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Massive001: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2016
This is like a motivation for people engaged in teaching & are not happy with what they are doing.
I was like u. I worked in schools where I was paid between 25k -30k. No more, no less!
To the glory of God Almighty now, I earn ard 80k a month from my school and I engage in 4 home lessons every week that fetch me like 80k also in a month.
I am happy with what I do. Teachers r great fellow naira landers. I teach on d mainland.

2 Likes

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Mpyaw: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2016
Massive001:
This is like a motivation for people engaged in teaching & are not happy with what they are doing.
I was like u. I worked in schools where I was paid between 25k -30k. No more, no less!
To the glory of God Almighty now, I earn ard 80k a month from my school and I engage in 4 home lessons every week that fetch me like 80k also in a month.
I am happy with what I do. Teachers r great fellow naira landers. I teach on d mainland.
Can you help a mate with home lessons?

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by kenp20(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Tundeiab:
What did you read in school?
pls tunde i'm also looking for a teaching job, i live in abuja around kubwa area, i can teach both english language and civic education especially from jss1-jss3, if u know of any vacancy from any school or home tutor, u can WhatsApp me, 08168004166, waiting to here from u, thanks.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by sirqeeboi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
OCTAVO:
My younger brother teaches in Abuja. His salary is around 70k! Peanut for such a city. angry

I also have a cousin who is an assistant teacher in a school in abuja..and she is receiving 90k..to get job for that school u must have BSc and let me say someone that can speaks in phonetics. .who also behave like oyinbo..all first class school sha
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
Anyone who knows about a teaching vacancy in any good school in Port Harcourt should please let me know. I'm experienced in early years teaching, basic and secondary teaching as well. Please help a sister out!
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Nesco244(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=butanep post=44954333]

Will be too far... you get most rich parents that can pay well in GRA. Like 30 to 35k per month.

What is mostly needed is mathematics, further mathematics, physic and chemistry.

If you ve anyone let me know. [/quote
I can teach any of the subjects you listed above and I am also interested. Can you hook me up with of them 08036295690
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by kingofchess(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tundeiab:
MY SALARY IS 60k per month, but I get 200k+ from home lessons. I be correct hussler o. I do a total of 9 lessons. grin shining star school Kubwa, Abuja.
.. .pls can u hook a brother up....I also base in Abuja. 08065477536

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by glamay(f): 5:07am On Oct 30, 2016
I teach for 30k in Ph, but the work load is something else. Teaching Civic Education from JS1 to SS3 and Home Economics, from JS 1 to JS3. The school will still owe you at the end of the month. Am resigning by after this term
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
glamay:
I teach for 30k in Ph, but the work load is something else. Teaching Civic Education from JS1 to SS3 and Home Economics, from JS 1 to JS3. The school will still owe you at the end of the month. Am resigning by after this term

I'm facing a similar situation where I'm teaching. It seems like a widespread practice around here.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Prince16: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by IamPrince1: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
aduhube:
Gone are the days when the rewards of teachers are in heaven. They are rewarded here on earth. I know about schools in Nigeria that pay teachers as much as 200k per month. Some schools also pay as low as 25k. Now, let's know how much you're paid in your school. This information will help us in deciding the schools where we can drop our CVS. It may also encourage jobless youths to take up teaching instead of sitting idle at home. My school pays me 90k. Name: Kagex college, Ketu. Let's know yours.

Nice thread OP. Abeg help a brother, I just passed from service, I reside in Lagos where I served for now and need a teaching job to hold body, the school I served wanted to retain me but they are paying peanuts and I don't want to tie myself down with there coz of peanut. So connect me in that school, I reside in Festac though. Meanwile I'm a Bsc.Ed holder in Economics, 2.1.

You can reach me through ezeanayo159@gmail.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.