Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Do Childhood Friends Last?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Childhood Friends Last?? (623 Views)

If You Didn't Do This As A Child, Then You Had No Funfilled Childhood. / Habits You've Had Since Childhood? / Where Did You Spend Your Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Childhood Friends Last?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
I know of Five friends I had ,A guy and Four girls who are still my close pals today.. Most of my childhood friends are either nowhere to be found,travelled out or we just not on talking terms.
Most of my friends in primary,secondary schools we no longer talk frequently.. Most of my friends now we met in d university..
Some childhood friends just become suddenly pompous and others for reasons just known to them..
This bring the Question, Does childhood friends really Last ??
Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by Ekiseme(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yea,I'm still in touch with each and everyone of them even though we don't reside in the same vicinity again
Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by ShirelleBaby: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
awww-sweet memories-we were 4 then-made a promise to stick togeda-our parents tried sha-took us to the same primary and secondary schools,after that jamb con set in-one's parents cud afford to take her to a private school(now a big girl),anoda decided to be an anchor for hip tv,anoda is (I never know wetin that girl wan be)and anoda is (thatz for me)just coping generally-we still meet yearly though

1 Like

Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by philtrum(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
I have just few childhood friends......and we still chat, see and talk once in a very blue moon.
Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by egopersonified(f): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
For me? No. But for my husband? His closest friends and business associates till date were all his childhood friends, infact, these people have taken him places.

1 Like

Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
egopersonified:
For me? No. But for my husband? His closest friends and business associates till date were all his childhood friends, infact, these people have taken him places.
you're married?? shiit!!!!
Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by egopersonified(f): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
krall:
you're married?? shiit!!!!

See you, pls where do you stay incase my son wants to write post ume in that town, dey there.
Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by Jennydoris(f): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Not really. Just in touch with only two and we have been the best of friends ever. Though sometimes we do quarrel over misconstrued issues which is very very normal, but thank God we are always ready to make up and seek for each others company. The rest of my childhood friends dey feel like they be Obama pikin.
Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
egopersonified:

See you, pls where do you stay incase my son wants to write post ume in that town, dey there.
I always wanted to pm you my proposal but I was scared. Chei!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by egopersonified(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
krall:

Pele, better pm the others now b4 they will upload their wedding pics on nl. My advice, dont ever be afraid of any girl, even obama's daughter. That way you get the best and wont have to settle for less. Op, sorry for derailing.
Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=egopersonified post=26887108]

Pele, better pm the others now b4 they will upload their wedding pics on nl. My advice, dont ever be afraid of any girl, even obama's daughter. That way you get the best and wont have to settle for less. Op, sorry for derailing.[/quote
No problem..
Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by jacabi(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
krall:
Sorry guy, you don miss d flight.
Re: Do Childhood Friends Last?? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yes they do

(1) (Reply)

Tell It To Yourself!! / Lagos State Government Website Hacked / Dentist Shocked After Finding 202 Teeth In Little Girl’s Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.