Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club (3541 Views)

Kcee Rocking A Lady On Stage (photos) / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by chicbenita(f): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lol,Them Said
"Only money & love can make this men laugh this way. Is this true?"

Source: http://www.view.com.ng/a-photo-of-basket-mouth-and-bovi-rocking-a-lady-in-nite-club/#

Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by echobee(f): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Drunk guys sad
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by kellight28(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
clowns...
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by Xsenga(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by hatux: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gbam!
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by Mccoynelly(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
lol.. this two.. how una won do am pass 1 girl
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
na the girl lose. tongue
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by Mccoynelly(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
i pray make the girl loose
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by Begonia(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ok oo.. they should keep rocking..
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by Oyecute(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
I gbadun d girl's shape ... Pls! Basket-enu, mak I join u d next tym d babe dey available. Thanks
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by Ichel: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
I think is it's only the man with beard that is rocking the babe.
Look closely.
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by Clemzy16(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
The grin on their faces is priceless. I'm sure Basket mouth is already in cloud 9.
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by darnley16(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
echobee:
Drunk guys sad
lol you is jealous!!
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by darnley16(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Oyecute:
I gbadun d girl's shape ... Pls! Basket-enu, mak I join u d next tym d babe dey available. Thanks
seriously guy,,,,, abeg wetin the OP write on top the page sef...
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by Oyecute(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
darnley16:
seriously guy,,,,, abeg wetin the OP write on top the page sef...
Bros! U no go skul?
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by Wristler: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
The lady fine kiss
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
иιgнт fα¢т

∂ι∂ уσυ киσω тнαт ........

•Words are like bullets; when you release them, you can't call them back. - West Africa
Poor you.

•This life is so weird, First you wanna grow up, then you want to be a teen again.

•You only need two close friends in which you can trust and dedicate yourself to. Having too many friends can lead to depression and stress and lot of palava.

•More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t too busy denying them.

•You can't make the same mistake twice. Because the second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice.

•Time is a thief....it sneaks up on you and steals your youth, ask old people, how come they are old ? they will tell its just like that.

•Expert says Intelligent people tend to care less about the opinions of others, they also enjoy being alone because of great sense of self.

•On average, surgeons in the U.S. leave surgical equipment inside their patients’ dies 39 times per week.

And lastly

• Have you ever thought about tie invention ? I guess the guy who invented ties was trying to commit suicide then he saw himself in the mirror & thought... "Wow ! Wait a minute, this looks nice.".

cheesy

Good Night
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by darnley16(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oyecute:
Bros! Ah no go skul na
chei how we go come read am na, as the two of us no go skul
Re: A Photo Of Basket Mouth And Bovi Rocking A Lady In Nite Club by slyoh: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2014
It seem so.but,on a closer look, you will see that bovi is not that close to the lady.it is kind of camera stunt.

(1) (Reply)

The Bootylicious Kwamboka Gets Kooky In A Club & Gave Men A Taste Of Her Ass3ts / Savage: They Have Finished Wizkid Again [photos] / Watch Double Six's Live Studio Freestyle - Sick Bars !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.