Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain (3558 Views)

Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React / Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by vicostyles(m): 7:44am On Jan 16, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-PNuy9_aKJ3U/Vpngb3Ug49I/AAAAAAAAA8I/5ncv9Q5O56s/s320/Littlegirl.jpg[/img]

Doctors call her ‘bionic’ and her mum says she’s ‘made of steel’. Olivia Farnsworth, from Huddersfield, may look like a regular child but has some seriously unique qualities. She never gets tired, can go days without food and doesn’t feel pain. No seriously. Olivia, seven, has a rare chromosome disorder that has left doctors and her family in awe. She is thought to be the only person in the world who suffers from all three symptoms simultaneously. MORE: Teenager finds super strength to lift burning truck off her dad Her mum, Niki, 32, said her condition is so rare, it didn’t even have a name. She said: ‘She got run over and dragged down the street by a car and she didn’t complain. ‘She was dragged about ten car lengths down the road. It was horrendous, I don’t think it’s something I will ever get over. ‘I was screaming and all my other children were screaming as she ran out. But Olivia was just like, “What’s going on?”. ‘She just got up and started walking back to me.’ Niki said she first started seeing signs of her daughter’s condition when she was only a few months old.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-R5x7thCFWu8/Vpngi490K4I/AAAAAAAAA8Q/nUMKqsyuywk/s320/Lilgirl2.jpg[/img]

Niki described some of the negative aspects of her daughter’s condition: ‘She had bad colic and her hair didn’t grow. She had no hair until she was about four-and-a-half. People called her a boy all the time. ‘She also once fell badly and ripped her lip off and didn’t say anything. She had to have major plastic surgery to correct it.’ Another struggle the mum-of-five faces with Olivia is that she is prone to violent outbursts. ‘She’s head-butted me, punched and kicked me and can have outbursts of swearing which can be embarrassing if we’re out in public. ‘It happened in a park the other week and people were wondering what’s going on. They don’t know what’s wrong.’ Niki is now trying to raise money for research into the rare disorder through a skydive and hosting a charity tattoo-athon. To support Niki’s fundraising, contact her on her Facebook page Niki Trepak.

http://www.fusiongists.com/2016/01/strange-this-little-girl-never-hungry.html
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by duullie88(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2016
Ok
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by ayourbamie: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2016
ogbanje omo...

1 Like

Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by KELVINXY: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
seeing is believing undecided
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Scatterscatter(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Let DSS handle her for 3 days, trust me, she will begin to feel so many things.

7 Likes

Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by wordbank(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2016
This one is strong.
They should prepare her for Guinness book of records
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Dangerous.

A person that doesn't feel pain, wouldn't understand empathy. A person that can't empathize, would mostly become a source of pain to others.

Plus she's a danger to herself. She could grievously hurt herself and not even be aware of the damage she's done to herself.

I hope she's taught to understand this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Evolution is setting in gradually... undecided
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Mhizkel(f): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2016
shocked
EndTime Child
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Zellie: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Lies
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by kossyablaze(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2016
Osu!
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Guliver(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2016
let her visit t.b joshua
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by snezBaba: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm eleyi gidi gan.But hav they tried a 2x2 plank on her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2016
When she no be Terminator. All this things wey this Oyinbo dey carry come this World come dey term am to one disorder, there is God.
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2016
Its call Congenital Insensitivity to Pain CIP. She gets hungry but just doesnt know she is hungry.
Basically the brain doesnt inteprete the signals from her body.

She could get stabed and wont feel a thing, which most probably will result in premature death and self inflicted injuries.
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by cruzita(f): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2016
oboy this girl no be here ooo
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by stiles009(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2016
Weirdo
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Ibrahim8kay(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Op no dey bobo our mind undecidedOp no dey bobo our mind
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Wizzz: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2016
No mind am, she dey hide dey chop undecided
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by nellaluv(f): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2016
FREAK
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by sobmos(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Mutant
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Walexz02(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2016
End time girl I must confess
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2016
Hmm. Strange.
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by Starttell: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2016
KELVINXY:
lipsrsealed
seeing is believing undecided
Nigerian Army Flogging her rather.. Is believing.
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by oshe11: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2016
another SUPERWOMAN

lifting TRUNK?
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by oshe11: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2016
another SUPERWOMAN

lifting TRUNK?
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by akp202(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2016
really strange....would have called this film trick if it were to be in a movie
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by ITbomb(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
When I saw, "never got tired", I thought she was 18+

1 Like

Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by hopara1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Something is wrong with the world of ours right now.
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by gabylzy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
okay...so in conclusion she is like the niece of the superman..frm krypton...KARA!!!!
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by abumeinben(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Which kind moto run over and drag her sef...shey na danfo or keke?

Which road sef? Shey na olokodano road abi na aleshinloye rd?

Shey she fit use her hand turn oyeh beans wey go soon don abi shey she no go feel am if upper iweka mosquito bite her?

Abeg abeg abeg...I know they're working Clark Kent (Superman) kind of army.... But it will better they test their experiment in one of the suburbs in Naija.
Re: STRANGE: This Little Girl Never Get Hungry, Never Get Tired And Never Feels Pain by THEREALSEUN: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
mutant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Pogba And Wizkid Dancing Manya (video) / Thank You! BankyW Share The Collation Of All Polling Units In Eti-osa. Pics / Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend And Mum Of One, Sophia Rock Owanbe Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.