Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Is Political Science Actually Overrated And Irrelevant ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Political Science Actually Overrated And Irrelevant ? (595 Views)

YES! ENTREPRENEURSHIP Is Overrated In Nigeria / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / What Jobs Are Available For A Graduate Of Political Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Political Science Actually Overrated And Irrelevant ? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
So i saw this particular post on the front page about numerous courses that are been underrated in Nigeria in which political science is one. This is not the first time i'm being told this that the course is irrelevant and overrated, i've also seen this particular stuff numerous times mainly on sites, many people seems to be against the course.

Moreover, I'm currently in 300l studying political science in one the prestigious universities. My parents even tried to discourage me from going for the course. So i'm now asking, is the course really irrelevant and other graduates from the discipline, where have you gone with your degree and how? Your good contributions and criticisms are also welcomed. cool cool
Re: Is Political Science Actually Overrated And Irrelevant ? by blognetbase(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ovoko1:
So i saw this particular post on the front page about numerous courses that are been underrated in Nigeria in which political science is one. This is not the first time i'm being told this that the course is irrelevant and overrated, i've also seen this particular stuff numerous times mainly on sites, many people seems to be against the course.

Moreover, I'm currently in 300l studying political science in one the prestigious universities. My parents even tried to discourage me from going for the course. So i'm now asking, is the course really irrelevant and other graduates from the discipline, where have you gone with your degree and how? Your good contributions and criticisms are also welcomed. cool cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Air Hostess / CIW Certification / Best Social Media Consulting Ever--> Contact/whatsapp: +44 7701009673

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.