Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Image Sequence (the Digital Animation And Visual Effects Centre) Enrol Now! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Image Sequence (the Digital Animation And Visual Effects Centre) Enrol Now! (1879 Views)

Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer / for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects / Get The Best Of Animation And Visual Effects Classes At Affordable Pay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Image Sequence (the Digital Animation And Visual Effects Centre) Enrol Now! by bolajiboi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2008
You can start enrolling now at Image Sequence (The Digital Animation and Visual Effects Centre) For Intensive Career Training In TV Post Production for Films and Commercials.

See the below leaflet for details.

Re: Image Sequence (the Digital Animation And Visual Effects Centre) Enrol Now! by maxani: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2008
wow! at last there's an outfit in Nigeria that offers training in animation - hope they offer good stuff. I'd suggest a few of your demos or works to give us an idea of what to expect from your instructors.
Re: Image Sequence (the Digital Animation And Visual Effects Centre) Enrol Now! by A2J(m): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2008
or is it possible to attend one of your classes to be able to know "how good" the center is and are you anywhere close to Isolo,IKotun,mushin areas? will love to enrol, being seeking such for a long time.
Re: Image Sequence (the Digital Animation And Visual Effects Centre) Enrol Now! by bolajiboi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2008
For those who are coming from Mushin, Oshodi, Agege and other part s of Lagos, take a bus going to Palmgroove Onipanu from Oshodi, and get down at Shyllon Juction. At Shyllon Junction, ask anyone for Odogbolu Street (No 3)
or call 08038441424, 08024118452
Re: Image Sequence (the Digital Animation And Visual Effects Centre) Enrol Now! by A2J(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2008
good, can you gimme your email address that i can use to contact you guys about the courses and prices, coz price is really my concern. thanks
Re: Image Sequence (the Digital Animation And Visual Effects Centre) Enrol Now! by bolajiboi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2008
There are lots of people out there looking for the best place to start their career in Animation and Motion Graphics, But you'll do better to make sure you get the very best start @ Image Sequence Centre. No deceiving or dull class. You are guarantee the best of post production work of CG Art.

For better information, contact[b] Abayomi on 08038441424, 08024118452[/b] or come to our training centre at
3, Odogbolu street, Off Bode thomas Palmgroove Bus Stop, Ilupeju - Lagos. You can also write to us by sending your mail to

imagesequence@yahoo.com

waiting to hear from you soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Painting Of Angelina Jolie & Tonto Dike / Ladies And Gentlemen, Behold, I Present To You....... / Nigerian Youtuber - Spent 4 Hours Uploading 200MB Video - The Struggle Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.