Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? (3972 Views)

How Old Was Mary When She Had Jesus? / How Old Was Mary When She Gave Birth To Jesus? / Igbo Names Of THE ALMIGHTY GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
kevoh:

Nope smiley
davien:
again am i supposed to know what "holy spirit" means?
luk d both of u shuld jxt stp pretendin jare, i knw waht u 2 re up 2. .
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by davien(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
zleemshaddy:
luk d both of u shuld jxt stp pretendin jare, i knw waht u 2 re up 2. .
i really don't know what a "holy spirit" is.....is it a type of gin?
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
davien:
i really don't know what a "holy spirit" is.....is it a type of gin?
abegi enuf wit ur pretence n stp joking abt it
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by pesty100(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Newtononline:
Adam age started counting when he sinned. He was ageless before he sinned. D day he sinned, he became a day old grin
the question is how could a day old boy sin
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by davien(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
zleemshaddy:
abegi enuf wit ur pretence n stp joking abt it
about what?....is a "holy spirit" a book like the bible?
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by asalimpo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Newtononline:
Adam age started counting when he sinned. He was ageless before he sinned. D day he sinned, he became a day old grin

you mean adam had no beginning,like God,until after he sinned?
The daftness of ur logic.
And to think som1 liked ur crappy post.

This wat i was tellg this forum owner about the need for an equal 'unlike/dislike' button.

How can u know uv talked sh*t if ppl dont 'dislike' your post?

1 Like

Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
davien:
about what?....is a "holy spirit" a book like the bible?
itzokay , nw end ur joke
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by kevoh(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
zleemshaddy:
well as far as u dnt read d bible or believe in christianity so am nt surprised u sayin such. . Am nt perfect xo dahtz y am askin d question, we all learn everydae
This is where you guys are always wrong. You just conclude the other party don't read the bible. ( I have the Bible in French and English Language FYI) I have tried to read some Quran (English version) and other religious texts as much as I can.

I have nothing against Christianity infact I usually enjoin Christians to take James 1:27 serious, what I am against is people enforcing dumb religious passages which never conform with logic or common sense and pass them to be truth. How can someone be so sadistic to claim that killing innocent babies is right all in the name of defending their god. It's really sad.
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
asalimpo:

This wat i was tellg this forum owner about the need for an equal 'unlike/dislike' button.

dude plz no insult na, everyone hve deir own view abt tins
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
kevoh:

This is where you guys are always wrong. You just conclude the other party don't read the bible. ( I have the Bible in French and English Language FYI) I have tried to read some Quran (English version) and other religious texts as much as I can.

I have nothing against Christianity infact I usually enjoin Christians to take James 1:27 serious, what I am against is people enforcing dumb religious passages which never conform with logic or common sense and pass them to be truth. How can someone be so sadistic to claim that killing innocent babies is right all in the name of defending their god. It's really sad.
wow u do read d bible, glad to hear daht. . .nw bck to waht i wz sayin wich religon encourages killin of babies
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by davien(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
zleemshaddy:
itzokay , nw end ur joke
i honestly want to know what a "holy spirit" is...
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by kevoh(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
zleemshaddy:
wow u do read d bible, glad to hear daht. . .nw bck to waht i wz sayin wich religon encourages killin of babies
Read up Hosea 13:16, 1 Samuel 15:3... Then the bros who wrote the Psalms decided to praise the christian god for his actions read up Psalm 137 : 8-9 .

1 Like

Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
kevoh:

Read up Hosea 13:16, 1 Samuel 15:3... Then the bros who wrote the Psalms decided to praise the christian god for his actions read up Psalm 137 : 8-9 .
alrt herez waht i can say wit ma undastandin, dere ix a sayin 'a gud tree cant bring up bad fruits' nw abt d killin of d babies, wen GOD say kill all both d babies, d whole city ix polluted wit sin, n in d bible alxo cnt rememba d exact chapter, u knw d world ix already filled wit sin n d bible sed we shuldnt conform wit sin, n we're all born into a world already filled wit sin,xo dahtz all i can say
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by denigma2(m): 12:35am On Oct 06, 2014
A person's intelligence is measured by the quality of their questions. If you know the answer to the question, how would that help your worldly or spiritual life? The OP just feels like wasting his/her and our time. The first commenter has answered perfectly, yet you keep rabble rousing.
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 06, 2014
denigma2:
A person's intelligence is measured by the quality of their questions. If you know the answer to the question, how would that help your worldly or spiritual life? The OP just feels like wasting his/her and our time. The first commenter has answered perfectly, yet you keep rabble rousing.
abeg oo, i no force u make u comment o, n BTW i asked coz i wazn't sure, jxt read d oda pple'z comment n waht lead to it be4 commentin sumtin sensible
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Tomics(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2014
THE IMMINENT RAPTURE, BE WARNED!
Do you care for the Rapture? How often do you think
about the Rapture? Or rather, are you prepared for the
Rapture? Better still, do you have clear understanding
of what Rapture is all about? It’s unpopular topic in
churches today, and so many Christians care less
about it because it’s not as sweet and motivating as
prosperity, breakthrough, new things, favors, blessings
and earthly success.
But Rapture is a daily expectation and thought for the
wise Christians while prosperity and earthly blessings
are the focus for the foolish Christians. Rapture is the
catching away of the saints, which will happen within
seconds and any moment from now. It’s the first event
of the end time advents when the angels of God will
blow the trumpets, only Christians who are waiting for
it, expecting it and preparing for it will make it. YOU HAVE
NO IDEA WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN THE NEXT HOUR, DELAY IS
COSTLY!!! REPENT FROM YOUR SINS NOW. JESUS LOVES
YOU

1 Like

Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Newtononline(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2014
asalimpo:

Thank u for the insult. God help u. The angels ar ageless, does dat mean dey don't av a begining? Weren't dey created by God, yet dey ar ageless. Adam wz an eternal being at creation jst lyk d angels. Bt he lost it wen he sinned. So, age became a necessity cos death hz come. Age hz nothing 2 do wit an eternal being.
May God help u

1 Like

Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
lool.

i think god enrolled adam and eve into the sch of angels where they were taught numbers and numeration, calculations, data and data interpretation.

The response i saw here shows how gullible religious folks are.

#Religion, telling bullshit stories since......(i dont know)#

1 Like

Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2014
Peterken05:
lool.

i think god enrolled adam and eve into the sch of angels where they were taught numbers and numeration, calculations, data and data interpretation.

undecided
Peterken05:
lool.

oya wahtz ur point nw
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 08, 2014
zleemshaddy:
undecided oya wahtz ur point nw

my point is how can you calculate adam years old when you know how calendar was formed? When you know how we came about 24hrs a day? How we came about 365 days a year/time/numbers, or is that in the bible?
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by timilehing(m): 3:48am On Oct 08, 2014
zleemshaddy:
This really get me puzzled sometimes, i wonder was adam little when GOD created him or he was an adult then, meaning he started counting age as an adult, please let someone explain to me. . 'Your comment will be appreciated'
I stil don't understand what you need his age forundecided
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by lordsilver: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2014
asalimpo:

the God tht gives u ur next breathe tht u use to insult him.

Then he ask again; which god?
Krishna, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Amadioha or Sango??
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Kenyan28: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2014
zleemshaddy:
alrt herez waht i can say wit ma undastandin, dere ix a sayin 'a gud tree cant bring up bad fruits' nw abt d killin of d babies, wen GOD say kill all both d babies, d whole city ix polluted wit sin, n in d bible alxo cnt rememba d exact chapter, u knw d world ix already filled wit sin n d bible sed we shuldnt conform wit sin, n we're all born into a world already filled wit sin,xo dahtz all i can say
"x" for "s" pisses me off! How old are u again?
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kenyan28:

"x" for "s" pisses me off! How old are u again?
n hw'z daht ur bizness ehnn o.O
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Kenyan28: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
zleemshaddy:
n hw'z daht ur bizness ehnn o.O

I just tire. I thought the "X" for "S" was a disease with only our Kenyan teenagers o?
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Weah96: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
zleemshaddy:
i understand ur type #atheist

Hahaha. Let's insult the guy who doubts the age of a 930 yr old human being. Your brain has gone to the maggots.
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Weah96: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
timilehing:
I stil don't understand what you need his age forundecided

He wasn't born as a baby like human beings. How old was the old man after God created him? Is that too much to ask.

Have you seen a 1 yr old who is the same size and height as Obafemi Martins?

1 Like

Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
Weah96:

Hahaha. Let's insult the guy who doubts the age of a 930 yr old human being. Your brain has gone to the maggots.
n i thought u gat brain, read ma question n undastand it beta . Smh
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kenyan28:

I just tire. I thought the "X" for "S" was a disease with only our Kenyan teenagers o?
owhkay re u done nw. .
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by Kalatium(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
ya its tru. after Adam sinned that's when he started ageing
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by sonmvayina(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2015
lordsilver:

Then he ask again; which god?
Krishna, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Amadioha or Sango??

they are all the same divine being, who incarnated under different name to different people...they are all different name for the same being...
Re: Adam Died At Age 930, How Old Was He When ALMIGHTY GOD Created Him? by sonmvayina(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Adam was given birth to like every one else, the story only begins when he was old enoff..i dont think he was that old..they count their age with the seasons..like one rainy season to the next is one cycle..so maybe like. 500 in our todays recordings..people lived longer then as the air was still healthy and the food fresh..and they too longer to age..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. / Does GOD Exist? "The Design Argument". / Jim Bakker To Christians: You Must Love Trump To Prove You're 'Saved'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.