Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Synagogue Building Collapse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Collapse (704 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Building Collapse by Johnchuks3: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
Synagogue guest house collapse was not actually collapse but a high tech controlled demolition planned by enemies of the country. God will get back to them. People should watch and guide their mouth to avoid the wrath that will befall the perpetrators of the act. This is the first of its kind in the country. People should be educated to know the difference between structural collapse and controlled demolition.
- TB Joshua
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Johnchuks3:
Synagogue guest house collapse was not actually collapse but a high tech controlled demolition planned by enemies of the country. God will get back to them. People should watch and guide their mouth to avoid the wrath that will befall the perpetrators of the act. This is the first of its kind in the country. People should be educated to know the difference between structural collapse and controlled demolition.
- TB Joshua

Bro, how was service today and your fake miracles?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse by Johnchuks3: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
My bro guide your tongue.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse by freelife4all(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

At this age, you are causing a set back for yourself. You will think you are in control, but you are not, it is the devil into that is at work. Go so the man of God can deliver you. It is free.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse by Tundeiab(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
I WATCHED THE LIVE SERVICE TODAY. I HAD MY DOUBT BEFORE BUT TODAY WHILE WATCHING THE LIVE SERVICE ALL MY DOUBTS WERE CLEARED...

MY ADVICE TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE ANY DOUBT IS TO GO TO YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEOS ALSO GOOGLE COLLAPSED BUILDING DUE TO FAULTY ARCHITECTURAL WORK. FINALLY SETTLE DOWN AND WATCH THE SYNAGOGUE BUILDING COLLAPSE.

AFTER DOING THE ABOVE COME BACK AND TELL US YOUR CONCLUSIONS. THANKS!!!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse by enfantdedieu: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

evil spirits are speaking through you..
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse by enfantdedieu: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Johnchuks3:
- TB Joshua
He did prohesied the attack,shortly after his return from the crusade in Colombia.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Liberal Muslim's Dilemma / Revelations From Heaven / OMG! Why Did This Church Do This?! Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.