Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Revelations From Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelations From Heaven (706 Views)

8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? / Why You Must B Careful Abt REVELATIONS FROM HELL / Hell Believers; Are You Going 2 B Watching Us Atheists Burn In Hell From Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelations From Heaven by ebenice(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
*'GREAT REVELATION OF HEAVEN'* (part A)
My name is IBUZOR CHRISTIAN OKPOSO, And i want to use this opportunity also to thank the Lord for his mercies and his words that never fails.
I was so shocked when our Lord Jesus woke me up in the morning with his voice, roaring like thunder....
Immediately i heard the voice, i woke up from sleep. And he said,..'SON, i will visit you by 9a.m. That was on the 13th of september 2014.
And i was on the bed , i became soo weak ,i never knew the kind of visit until he came, And immediately he came with his so much glory and Angels, immediately i saw, I just fell on the chair,
And he said,....'SON, that is how you are going to be till the next 30minutes, And he also said,...'i will take you now to see heaven. I AM THE SON OF GOD. Who died for the sins of men.
And he said...'Hold Firm', the Angel took off..."VUUUUM"..., we were off, My spirit was gone with him.
We reached the Judgement line, Oh my God, people were soooo soooo much,
We met an Angel there in their front, And my eyes opened, And i saw a man on that Judgement line,
(And as it is appointed unto men once to die but after this the Judgement:....hebrew 9:27)
EDMOND OFUNASI
The Angel said,...'EdmondOfunasi, why are you here?, the Angel said to me,...'he always steal his wife's money from her bag without telling her,
(Thou shalt not steal...exodus20:15)
I just pitied that man because he will go and suffer in HELL, ,because of stealing.
My eyes opened again,...'i saw a woman in that line,
FELICIA EDIMEZIE
The Angel said her name was Felicia Edimezie, The Angel said to me,...he said "because of the love she has for her husband, she helps him to bath anytime he comes back from work,Immorality.
The Angel also said..."it is a sin to bath your husband when he is okay and strong, It is not love, it is immorality.
And the Angel said,..."Thessalonians"
(For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus...1thessalonians4:2)
(That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and Honour;
(Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God....1thessalonian4:4-5)
I began to pity for that woman,..."she made hell".
My eyes opened again and i saw a very young boy.
FADAIRO SUNDAY
The Angel said, do you see this young boy, he is 6years old.
He always like getting his own gain from whatever he is sent.
The Angel said,...'',he was sent to buy something in the market, sooo he finished buying and he started calculating how to spend the money he has gained from buying lesser than what he was sent,
A motorcycle from no were smashed him and his head scattered. Immediately a little demon like him dragged him away.
(Thou shalt not steal....exodus20:15)
I begin to pity for people who does that, It is stealing,
That little boy made HELL instead of heaven. "What a pity".
My eyes opened again, And i saw a lady in that Judgement line.
FLORENCE CHUKWUMA
The Angel said, Do you see her?,... "she always fade away her pants".
The Angel also said, "she always buy pants and she will go and give it to native doctor to bless, so that if she is passing on the road, eyes will be attracted, And "Immorality" will be taking place.
And immediately, I saw afar, the demons of hell, piercing her bombom.
She was shouting, she was shouting.
Her torment has start right from the road to Hell.
(with good will doing service,as to the Lord, and not to men. . .
(knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he recieve of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. . . . .ephesians 6:7-cool
(thou shalt have no other gods before me. . .exodus20:3)
My eyes opened again and i saw a man in the judgement Line, he was reading the 'bible'.
A PASTOR WITH A BIBLE
The Angel said in a very cool and exellent meek voice,. . . ."Pastor, you are reading a bible!!!
Can you read me Psalm91?
Ahhhh, Pastor opened the bible, and started to 'starmer', he could not read a word.
The Angel said to him. . "You see? How then do you preach?
The Angel also said to him, A boy came to you one day, he said. . ."see your head? In yoruba language and you were wrath in Anger, And the boy said also...."you better come let me pray for you,so that your 'starmer' will stop.
The Angel said. . ."But pastor, you chased him away with "Anger",.... You chased your Angel away.
(But thou, O man of God, flee these things and follow after righteousness ,godliness,faith,love,patience,meekness. . .1timothy6:11)
The Angel called my name, "Brother christian ,I learnt you are always joyous!! ,. . .continue, do not relent on your efforts.
And immediately our Lord Jesus said....'son, we will go now.
And i was thinking it was that same Angel that just finished talking, that will take us.
But the Angel said...."this is my duty here,
he will take you people, and immediately, another Angel landed, And we went off.
I held firm, we were seeing people climbing the stairs to heaven, how wonderful it was, they were kind of much this time but not too much like that of hell.
We entered the gate of heaven, And our Lord Jesus said,...."you see that tree?, If you speak to it, Any fruit you want will fall out from.
We entered the gate of heaven, And our Lord Jesus said,...'You see that tree?, If you speak to it, Any fruit you want will fall out from it.
(he that hath an ear, let him hear what the spirit saith unto the churches: to him that overcometh will i give to eat of the tree of life which is in the midst of the paradise of God......Revelation 2:7)
And we moved on, And he said again,..."you see that place, that place is where people relax here in heaven.
My eyes opened and i saw, oh my God.... .so so beautiful, words cannot explain the exellent beauty of that place.
~[A PLACE OF COMFORT]~
And he said again,..."you see that man?, his name is exellency sam. He is a man after my heart.
Oh, how glorious and extraordinarilybeautiful is that place, A place of comfort and enjoyment.
Our Lord Jesus said...."come, you see that woman sitting there?. Her name is DORA GILBERT ,she got here some few weeks ago.
He also said,..."everywhere here is 'GOLD' mixed with 'GLASS'.
He also said, do you see that little boy? He always like to suck the mothers breast while he was alive in earth, The wicked one killed him ,and here he is back to HEAVEN!,
He is been taken care of by a person.
And our Lord Jesus also said',...."saints do not know that their spirits help me to do one or two things here in heaven.
Immediately,we went away from there, and went to a tall sky scrapper building, on getting there, we followed the back and we entered, Immediately i heard the voice of an Angel, he said, ...."you are welcome"!!;
And our Lord Jesus said, you see that Angel? He will take us up.
Immediately, i heard....."VUUUUM".
He took me up the sky-scrapper with great speed, And we landed in front of a door,
And our Lord Jesus said, YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY I AM SHOWING YOU ALL THESE??
So that christian will know what they want to miss.
(He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and i will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but i will confess his name before my father, and before his Angels....revelation3:5)
And the door opened and our Lord Jesus said, This is where garments of saints that are newly coming to heaven are been prepared. . . It is a 'holy' place.
And immediately, the Angels that were so busy preparing those garments, felt that our Lord Jesus was there, They immediately fell at his feet and they all worshipped our Lord Jesus,
After that they got back to work.
And immediately we moved forward, everywhere there was so silent and glorious, very whitish ,so so whitish ,
As i looked up i saw two doors, one at the left, And another at the right. And we took right, And i entered,....It was as if i wanted to fall , but i then realised that i didn't fall,
And i began to move as if i was in the air. IT WAS GLASS.
And yet we entered a door, And our Lord Jesus said ,this is a place were saints praise me.,
Oh my God, my eyes opened and i saw people that made it to heaven,they were much., Ahh... Everyone was with so much glory , with their white garment pure as snow.
I began to pity for those people that still commit sin in earth,
They have refused to repent,
Many don't know that they are in sin.,
hear the words of the Lord , Check your life,
If you don't live a holy & perfect life, You might end up suffering in Hell,, God is not a respecter of persons. No matter who you are:-
You know that sin that is still weighing you back, why not make a convenant with the Lord that you will not commit such again.
Or is it the kind of clothes you put on? Or your words that comes out from your mouth. Ahhh, why not repent today, And follow Jesus, So that you will make it at last to that place of merryment and Joy,The heavens of heavens,The Heavenly Jerusalem, The place of Innumerable company of Angels, that Celestial city!!
AS FOR ME I WANT TO GO AND ENJOY THERE IN HEAVEN......, I DON'T KNOW OF YOU?
:author:IBUZOR CHRISTIAN OKPOSO
I PRAY FOR AS MANY THAT HAVE READ THIS MESSAGE, AND WILL "SHARE" IT TO THEIR FRIENDS, LOVED ONES AND FAMILY,-THE LORD WILL MAKE YOU A "GOAL" IN THESE ENDTIME IN JESUS NAME..!!!
Re: Revelations From Heaven by Ezedon(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chairman, when last did u take malaria drugs

1 Like

Re: Revelations From Heaven by herald9: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin

This is how revelation was written...

you try sha.
Re: Revelations From Heaven by jom28gy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Who told you that God visited you?i don't know the state of your mind,because he visits those that are pure,and he is right here on earth.
Re: Revelations From Heaven by ebenice(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
jom28gy:
Who told you that God visited you?i don't know the state of your mind,because he visits those that are pure,and he is right here on earth.
it the content of the message that is important. Btw, God can use anybody to convey His words. It could be you next time
Re: Revelations From Heaven by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
SHUT UP. NA MOVIE NO BE VISION.
Re: Revelations From Heaven by johnydon22(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
a woman bathing her husband is a sin? a little boy dragged to hell?... shit is this the type of inhumane thought u christians wish for even tho its pure delusion still to even think and pour out such thing is pure evil... cruelty of the highest order... oh my people when are we going to open our eyes and see all this lies? when are we going to open our brainz to possiblities and think for ourselves and not let some individuals and one primitive book influence y'all this much... gosh!!! sad

2 Likes

Re: Revelations From Heaven by CAPTIVATOR: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
johnydon22:
a woman bathing her husband is a sin? a little boy dragged to hell?... shit is this the type of inhumane thought u christians wish for even tho its pure delusion still to even think and pour out such thing is pure evil... cruelty of the highest order... oh my people when are we going to open our eyes and see all this lies?

So u also notice the woman aspect ? Ehn .... Lols , bathing for HUSBAND not boyfriend !!!

It was a movie specially prepared for gullible Nigerians ....... The op sees only Nigerians ?? HOP u got the trick !!!

There are doors in heaven ..... Which means Carpenters live there too !!! Imagine

Funny enuf , Angels also appear to people in form of a boy and abuse pple saying: " see ur head?" !!

Everything he saw is pure heresy !! Scripture warns "Do not go beyond what is written" - 1 cor 4:6

1 Like

Re: Revelations From Heaven by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hahahahahhahahaha this revelation of heaven and hell don de do make una o psycho.
Ebenice i like u for the zeal of the Lord of host that u have towards making heaven but for Christ sake u need to read ur bible and not revelations biko.
That false deciever told u that a woman bathing his husband is a sin and he misquoted 1 thess 4 vs 5.
Why dont u allow the Holy Spirit to explain the verses for u. That verse talks abt maintaining the body in holiness and not thru dishonouring ur body which is God's temple by using it to lust, commit fornication or mastur.bate.
A woman bathing her husband is not a sin because Jesus told us in matthew 19 vs 6 that God who created them sees them as one flesh and not two. Be careful my frnd
Re: Revelations From Heaven by ebenice(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
Hahahahahhahahaha this revelation of heaven and hell don de do make una o psycho.
Ebenice i like u for the zeal of the Lord of host that u have towards making heaven but for Christ sake u need to read ur bible and not revelations biko.
That false deciever told u that a woman bathing his husband is a sin and he misquoted 1 thess 4 vs 5.
Why dont u allow the Holy Spirit to explain the verses for u. That verse talks abt maintaining the body in holiness and not thru dishonouring ur body which is God's temple by using it to lust, commit fornication or mastur.bate.
A woman bathing her husband is not a sin because Jesus told us in matthew 19 vs 6 that God who created them sees them as one flesh and not two. Be careful my frnd
He that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit say to the Church
Re: Revelations From Heaven by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
ebenice:
He that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit say to the Church
of course we have certain spirits
Re: Revelations From Heaven by Maquiptarepzy: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol,am sure rilwayne also had the same vision..u arnt alone bro.

(1) (Reply)

Know More About Allah / Dealing With The Death Of Someone / South African Church Where Pastor Strips Members During Prayer [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.