Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Will U Do If Your Daughter Request This ?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do If Your Daughter Request This ?? (2875 Views)

Husband Gets A Shock When His Wife Request This During Divorce / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will U Do If Your Daughter Request This ?? by smartmom(f): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
royalsweetness:

Who would dance if all girls are advised not to do it, as long as the girl is of age, I think we should worry about how they dress to dance in such videos and the lyrics of the songs they dance to.

Not quite clear what your point is please
Re: What Will U Do If Your Daughter Request This ?? by smartmom(f): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
CANTICLES:
... Nice , no wonda u are called 'smartmom' ; infact u make me wonder if those girls dat feature av a relative dats alive

smiley embarassed
Re: What Will U Do If Your Daughter Request This ?? by egopersonified(f): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
With these comments, does that mean we look down on professional dancers?
Re: What Will U Do If Your Daughter Request This ?? by royalsweetness(f): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2014
smartmom:

Not quite clear what your point is please
I'm just saying some hip hop songs are clean and we have all enjoyed a song at one time or the other. So the issue isn't really about appearing in a hip hop video but the lyrics of the song and how she dresses in such videos.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Daughter Request This ?? by CANTICLES: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2014
royalsweetness:

I'm just saying some hip hop songs are clean and we have all enjoyed a song at one time or the other. So the issue isn't really about appearing in a hip hop video but the lyrics of the song and how she dresses in such videos.
.... U may be right, but my sister its becoming very difficult to find an hip-hop video that has no indecency

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man / Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad / Pure Natural Sex Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.