Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man (2714 Views)

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by dre11(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
An Orile Agege Customary Court in Lagos State has dissolved the 17-year-old marriage between Funmilayo Kareem and her husband, Saliu, over adultery.

In his judgment, President of the court, Chief Bolarinwa Popoola, held that the marriage ended when the wife left the husband’s house and had a child for another person.

“Adultery is and has always been a major cause of divorce. This marriage is hereby dissolved with immediate effect,” he said.

Funmilayo, a mother of three, had urged the court to dissolve the marriage on the ground that her husband was a dirty man and always cursed her whenever they fought.

“The major reason I want to divorce him is that he is a dirty man and he fights and curses me a lot. I do not know how I became his wife, only God knows, I was forced to marry him, until now, I do not know his people.

“About two years ago, he told me to follow him to a prophet, I refused to go, so he asked me to leave and I moved out since 2012 and we have been separated since then,” she said.

Saliu denied all the allegations and urged the court to grant his wife’s request.

“It is not true that she was forced to marry me; we knew each other for about a year before I married her. We even went to pay her bride price to her family. What actually happened was that she became adulterous and I reported her to her parents.

“She claimed to be attending vigils, but I got to know that she was sleeping around. I once did not allow her to go for the vigil but she insisted and left without my permission.

“I went to the pastor and asked of her, the pastor denied seeing her and he called her, which was when she said she told me a lie to leave the house.

“The reason she came to court is that she has a child for another man, she even left my house with the pregnancy,” he said.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/crime/item/30634-she-said-she-was-going-to-vigil-and-ended-up-getting-pregnant-for-another-man-husband

Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by kestolove95(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Is allowed
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by dre11(m): 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
“She claimed to be attending vigils, but I got to know that she was sleeping around. I once did not allow her to go for the vigil but she insisted and left without my permission.

“I went to the pastor and asked of her, the pastor denied seeing her and he called her, which was when she said she told me a lie to leave the house.

From the morning post where a wife want to divorce her husband because he had a big package........

Would we say because this man has a small package down there and the wife is not satisfied is why she had to use the vigil to satisfy her sexual urgeundecided
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Tallesty1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
God works in mysterious ways.
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by absoluteSuccess: 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Some folks are not compartible as couples, sooner or later, their mar-rage rages with allepations and afterwards crash like house of cards.
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by ijustdey: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
I do not know how I became his wife, only
God knows, I was forced to marry him, until now,
I do not know his people

how can someone be married for 17years and you don't know your husband relations.......

I just feels the wife is lying for her to come up with that excuse in court for the divorce to go on
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by jacabi(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
The husband thought his wife went to vigil not knowing that she was on away match.
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by baralatie(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
dre11:

From the morning post where a wife want to divorce her husband because he had a big package........

Would we say because this man has a small package down there and the wife is not satisfied is why she had to use the vigil to satisfy her sexual urgeundecided
this is clearly not about intimacy but about habitation.she feels emotionally unattached to the husband due to the fact that she feels more of force than been woeed.
as far as the story,she might be pregnant for a guy with a smaller stuff the difference she feels comfortable .
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by baralatie(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
ijustdey:

how can someone be married for 17years and you don't know your husband relations.......

I just feels the wife is lying for her to come up with that excuse in court for the divorce to go on
the kept her alienated!
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by dre11(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
baralatie:

this is clearly not about intimacy but about habitation.she feels emotionally unattached to the husband due to the fact that she feels more of force than been woeed.
as far as the story,she might be pregnant for a guy with a smaller stuff the difference she feels comfortable .

I won't buy into that assumption @ emboldened because of this phrase

“It is not true that she was forced to marry me; we knew each other for about a year before I married her. We even went to pay her bride price to her family.

Someone forced will just marry her off within very few weeks
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by dre11(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Is allowed

What is allowed here
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by dre11(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
jacabi:
The husband thought his wife went to vigil not knowing that she was on away match.

And the away match was so sweet that the away guy scores and she goes there almost all the timegrin

Just believe there is something more than just the excuse the wife gave for the divorce
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by JigsawKillah(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2015
na normal na
them help anybody?
tell us something about our dying politics and shaky economy jare
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by ijustdey: 12:36am On Mar 01, 2015
baralatie:

the kept her alienated!

how is it possible to keep a woman alienated for that long when his people came to pay for the bride price from this post.........

We even went to pay her bride price to her family.
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Joel3(m): 2:49am On Mar 01, 2015
people, marriage never work its a scam, never a time it work. People only force it to work.

I hate a sad life. I would rather remain enjoying a single life than put up with a useless woman to trade with my piece.
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by dre11(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
ijustdey:

how is it possible to keep a woman alienated for that long when his people came to pay for the bride price from this post.........

You are very observant

Maybe her mind is made up since she already had a baby for the other guy...... So, she is looking for a way out
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by baralatie(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
dre11:

I won't buy into that assumption @ emboldened because of this phrase

Someone forced will just marry her off within very few weeks
the woman view is based on the fact she was not in total choice of being married to her husband more like she married him not to offend.
over time the communication between them did not improve and the man could not hold the center.
some temptations came according to the husband testimony and the marriage crumbled.
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by dre11(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
baralatie:

the woman view is based on the fact she was not in total choice of being married to her husband more like she married him not to offend.
over time the communication between them did not improve and the man could not hold the center.
some temptations came according to the husband testimony and the marriage crumbled.

I can communicate more with this ur reasons than the former one

Happy new month
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
dre11:

I can communicate more with this ur reasons than the former one

Happy new month
Happy new month to you as well!
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Too much drama in this marriage. .pheeeeewww
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Joel3(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
probably the man stop giving her better pounded yam. Due to old age. Most men get weak quickly at 40 something to please their wife is a big issue. maybe of too much sex in their young age or just in their gene.

Beware of diet and too much masturbation.
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by dre11(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2015
Funmilayo, a mother of three, had urged the court to dissolve the marriage on the ground that her husband was a dirty man and always cursed her whenever they fought.

Could this be enough reason for a wife to want a divorce or she is using it as an excuse to cover her shame of sleeping around
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 15, 2015
dre11:

Could this be enough reason for a wife to want a divorce or she is using it as an excuse to cover her shame of sleeping around

I thought as much. She may be trying to search for excuses to cover up her faults too.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Islie: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Joel3:
people, marriage never work its a scam, never a time it work. People only force it to work.

I hate a sad life. I would rather remain enjoying a single life than put up with a useless woman to trade with my piece.

What made you conclude that marriage is a scam
Because u GATS to have reasons before saying it.....

Or
Have you being duped in marriage before
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Islie: 12:24am On Mar 15, 2015
Joel3:
probably the man stop giving her better pounded yam. Due to old age. Most men get weak quickly at 40 something to please their wife is a big issue. maybe of too much sex in their young age or just in their gene.

Beware of diet and too much masturbation.

Are you a doctor to be vastly experience in knowing the body chemistry and anatomy
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by dre11(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
myhoodlink:

I thought as much. She may be trying to search for excuses to cover up her faults too.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

That's one thing about humans
We never accepts our fault but blame others
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Holywizard: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Toto is a kind of food...
Sweet like Mango...
Yellow like pawpaw...

EVERYBODY LIKES TOTO...TOTO!!!
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Joel3(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Islie:

Are you a doctor to be vastly experience in knowing the body chemistry and anatomy

mind you I am not a doctor but what I know
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Joel3(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Islie:

What made you conclude that marriage is a scam
Because u GATS to have reasons before saying it.....

Or
Have you being duped in marriage before
yes people learn to live with it. even with unbearable downside. they smile in public

only few couples are compactable.
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Islie: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Joel3:
yes people learn to live with it. even with unbearable downside. they smile in public

only few couples are compactable.

We are the ones to work out our compatibility
That's why marriage works when there is constant communication BTW both parties and this should be resourceful, lay down your fears, openness and ability to compromise your stand so that it could work....

Now couples are compactable...... They work their compactitibity out
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Joel3(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Islie:

We are the ones to work out our compatibility
That's why marriage works when there is constant communication BTW both parties and this should be resourceful, lay down your fears, openness and ability to compromise your stand so that it could work....

Now couples are compactable...... They work their compactitibity out
I am not scared. I can leave any marriage at will.

beside

I don't want to be officially married. just friend we can have one kid probably live together. just maybe in future I might change my mind and officially do it if she worth it.

this are my considering plan.
Re: She Said She Was Going To Vigil And Ended Up Getting Pregnant For Another Man by Islie: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2015
Joel3:
I am not scared. I can leave any marriage at will.

beside

I don't want to be officially married. just friend we can have one kid probably live together. just maybe in future I might change my mind and officially do it if she worth it.

this are my considering plan.

Its your choice, your world and you can have it all the way you want it......

But, let me tell you that marriage is sweet, fun, and interesting if you wanna make it work and be truthfully involved in it

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Your General Health Status Made Easy, Good For All Families. / I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood / Why Do Gays Want Kids???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.