Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? (3325 Views)

(picture/video) Omalingo The Goddess Of Fire (a From A Nairalander) / (picture/video) Omalingo The Goddess Of Fire(a Movie From A Nairalander) / Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by RayMcBlue(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Hades. His 2 brothers (Zeus and Poseidon) are wary of him for obvious reasons. Need I say more?
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by parrotibaba(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2014
So nobody wants to be cronos or atlas ?
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by RayMcBlue(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2014
Kezifils:

Kratos, he is of Greek mythology. At least frm was I just learned frm wiki.

In original Greek mythology, Kratos is not a God. He's merely a servant (an enforcer) to Zeus and the rest of Olympus.
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by RayMcBlue(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2014
parrotibaba:
So nobody wants to be cronos or atlas ?

Cronos is Titan, no? The topic said Gods/Goddesses. Titans are not Gods in a traditional sense. According to greek mythology, the greeks rarely view them as deities.

Atlas is a god however, though not particularly an exceptional one.
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2014
Athena - Goddess of Wisdom.
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by parrotibaba(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Cronos is Titan, no? The topic said Gods/Goddesses. Titans are not Gods in a traditional sense. According to greek mythology, the greeks rarely view them as deities.

Atlas is a god however, though not particularly an exceptional one.
Titans r gods ,more like pro-gods(d gods b4 d present gods)
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by lawrsmith(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
Athena - Goddess of Wisdom.
I think that is koran film, "Athena"
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2014
lawrsmith:
I think that is koran film, "Athena"
well, i don't know. But Athena is a greek god.
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by lawrsmith(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
well, i don't know. But Athena is a greek god.
gosh! i have fail one exam here. i did not even look at the topic.purelynovice@johnyjustcome.! I know that Athena is a greek word, but i thought that you were talking about film you watched in the past.
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
lawrsmith:
gosh! i have fail one exam here. i did not even look at the topic.purelynovice@johnyjustcome.! I know that Athena is a greek word, but i thought that you were talking about film you watched in the past.
lool
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by watchme(f): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
In my opinion, I would like to be a goddess. So that Zeus could turn into a white bull to kidnap me and make me his wife.

I would like to be Europa
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by Kezifils(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2014
RayMcBlue:

In original Greek mythology, Kratos is not a God. He's merely a servant (an enforcer) to Zeus and the rest of Olympus.

Thanks for the info
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by TheFury: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=RayMcBlue post=27019953]

Kratos doesn't exist in Greek mythology. He isn't a servant or anything. He simply doesn't exist in Greek mythological stories. He is a pastiche of Greek characters. Created soley for the GOW franchise.
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by parrotibaba(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
@the fury kratos is more like d American Hercules
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by TheFury: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
@parrotibaba, while the life of Kratos from the GOW games borrows heavily from the story of Hercules in particular from Greek mythology(and other heroes), he isn't necessarily the American Hercules. The franchise happens to be made by American creators(actually nearly every movie based on Greek myths have been made by Americans).

The character is just a video game creation. Just like Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid franchise created by a Japanese dude.
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by RayMcBlue(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
@TheFury

Kratos is part of Greek mythology, mate. I knew this long before GOW video game series came into existence. Don't take me word for it, just check out the link below...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kratos_(mythology)
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by RayMcBlue(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kezifils:

Thanks for the info

No worries.
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by Jaymaestro(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
parrotibaba:
yeah...say u become Hades, u fit hold ur konji 4 6months in a year? grin grin
what ? mi go dey do em hellspawns ' trapped souls e.t.c .
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by tpiander: 12:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Kaycee7:
Sorry to burst your bubble but, Adonis wasn't a god. Infact, the most interesting fact about him was dat Persephone (Mrs. Hades) and Aphrodite fought over him. The resolution; half a year with one then the other.
IMO, he was more of a sugar boy

he probably was, lord have mercy.
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 09, 2016
watchme:
In my opinion, I would like to be a goddess. So that Zeus could turn into a white bull to kidnap me and make me his wife.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by Fabulous0019(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2016
Kratos or tanatos! ! The troublesome ones
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by slimglim001(f): 9:48pm On May 09, 2016
I think aphrodite smiley
Re: Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2020
Uhmm HADES
It's really a big deal if you know what I mean
With my two dogs cerebus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Blu Ray Movies In Lagos? / Awesome Nigerian Movies (pictures) / Nollywood Movie 2017 Latest: Love Scenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.