Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? (12567 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by goodguy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2006
iice, ladex:

Do you guys remembers that sword of his?  The reverse-edged sword . cool

P.S. You guys can take the Rurouni Kenshi quizzes here and tell me which characters you are:

http://www.geocities.com/padfootmk/rkquiz.html

http://guru.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=82

I'm Kenshin in the first one, and Shinomori Aoshi in the second one.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by segedoo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2006
Superman's my favorite but there's this guy called Dr Fate. he can determine the fate of all superheroes.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by omonozozo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2006
Gollum (aka Smeagol), a character in the Lord of the Rings

MY PRECIOUS
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by iice(f): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2006
@thebadguy, beautiful sword grin
I got Saito Hajime in the first one and
I got Takan Megumi in the second one lol what a contradiction grin grin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by opeemi1(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2006
Hello people, I wish to add a poll to the post, but its quite hard cause u guys are chosing both groups and single characters.

All i want to hear from is, should I create the poll with individual characters or I should select them in the groups that they are in, for example; wolverine from X-men, should I pick wolverine or the entire X-men

Thanks for your participation. cool
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by opeemi1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2006

a.k.a Cross face
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by gdi(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2006
spiderman rocks, the beauty of his suit, his instints and the only one with a real human personality (emotions) unlike the others. wink
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by iice(f): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2006
I beg to differ, batman has some real emotions and serious things to deal with that's why he's so fascinating, he's a solitary guy as most superheroes are but you never see him fall apart, he's usually so strong with regards to controlling his emotions grin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by soulpatrol(f): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2006
donkey kong!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by spicy007(f): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2006
my favourite animated character at the moment is Jack from Samurai Jack
hey, and also Terry in Batman of the Future
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by iice(f): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2006
Yup terry's cute lol, i like Aku or is it Haku from Samurai Jack tongue
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by lauryn(f): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2006
Stewie, Rufus, Smeagol and Bart grin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by tianshie(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2006
spicy007:

my favourite animated character at the moment is Jack from Samurai Jack
absolutely! Samurai jack diggidi rocks!

some guy chose powerpuff girls,yuck!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by shawna(f): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2006
whats wrong with the power puff girls huh?
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by soulpatrol(f): 2:44am On Aug 10, 2006
its so gay! grin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by tianshie(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2006
@shawna
dunno sugar,guess it's got to do with the pitch of their voices and their costume.I couldn't watch them if you held my head in a vice tongue

@soulpatrol
lol.I hate men angry
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by iice(f): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2006
shocked shocked You hate men?
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by soulpatrol(f): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2006
did you mean "them"??
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by tianshie(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2006
aw,c'mm'n y'all.
It was a pun.I meant I don't do men wink
something soulpatrol suggested. angry
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by iice(f): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2006
LOL just wanted to get you up grin grin
Me sha i dont watch power puffs, more into johnny bravo or dexter's lab
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by tianshie(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2006
aiight babe. cool

I like johnny bravo and dexter too,you should watch samurai jack,he good!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by iice(f): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2006
LOL i watch samurai Jack too, but i like the villain best in that one grin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by opeemi1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2006
This guy is a Genius  cool

Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by ladex142(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2006
@iic & good guy
I am actually searching for the English version of Episodes of Kenshin both couldn't  cry. The subtitled version sucks, it takes away half of the action, you can't focus much on the action because you are busy trying to read their conversations. Anyone knows how i can get the English version  smiley.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by Seun(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2006
Most anime fans rely on subtitled versions of their favourite Japanese shows. Dattebayo!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by ladex142(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2006
Am used to watching the English version, am not just used to the sub. ones and what does Dattebayo means.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by quiet(f): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2006
Oh dear,I must say d Justice League got it for me
, John and his girlfriend in Pocahontas
, Zee and Ro in the Zeta project,
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by iice(f): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2006
@ladex. Sorry man don't have the english version. I don't even have my copy of the movie. Lent it to someone and it ddnt get back to moi. Well i guess i have to find another copy of that again.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2006
bart, family guy cool cool cool
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by justkunmi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2006
this guy is reaaall crazzzyyyyy, he's da best.

Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2006
Yeah! Johnny B.smiley
Re: Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? by stevematix(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2006
well y'all made excellent choices. i couldn't agree more, batman, spidey, stewie and the lots r fun to watch. but in all the confusion choosing your fav superheroes and animated xters, i find a lil offensive and to be quite frank, absolutely rude to leave out the one true hero (not superhero), his got the looks, the skills (loads of skillz), his physique is graceful, not to mention his indomitable spirit. he don't need fancy gadgets, because his got the only trusty weapon any hero can rely on( even wolverine knows this). his humility know no bounds as he bows to every opponent or foe before a fight ( how noble is that). he comes from the orient but lives in the future. i' m talking about no other than THE SAMURAI, but u may call him jack.

samurai jack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" / Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker / Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.