Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Is Nigeria Eligible For USA Visa Lottery? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Nigeria Eligible For USA Visa Lottery? (1525 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery / US Diversity Visa Lottery (DV-2007) Registration: October 5 to December 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Eligible For USA Visa Lottery? by Getbizzzy: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
pls dear Nairalanders, I want to inquire if this current and ongoing USA Visa lottery is still available for Nigeria because I read at Nigeriainfo that Nigeria is eligible for this ongoing USA online diversity visa lottery only for me to come to Nairaland to read that Nigeria is not eligible; pls what is the true position? and will also like to if there re easy ways of getting Canadian, Australian, New Zeaand etc visas without paying through your nose and cheap flight tickets too. thanks as I await for your sincere answers.
Re: Is Nigeria Eligible For USA Visa Lottery? by justwise(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Nigeria is not eligible for this year.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Eligible For USA Visa Lottery? by Babakenny(m): 5:07am On Oct 17, 2014
Nigeria may be eligible after 5yrs if the DV lottery wouldn't have been totally suspended by that time cos of the new immigration act that is still pending with the senate. If the bill is successful, then that's the end of lottery's stories.

(1) (Reply)

BERGER To CMS By Commercial Bus / Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering / Giving Birth In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.