Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

James: I Want To Emulate Di Maria At Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / James: I Want To Emulate Di Maria At Madrid (448 Views)

Enyeama Urges Governors To Emulate Akpabio / Mourinho Was A Troble Maker At Madrid - Ancelotti / Cristiano Ronaldo Hopes To Be At Madrid For Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James: I Want To Emulate Di Maria At Madrid by Moh4newsafrica(f): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2014
The Colombia international has nothing but respect for the Manchester United star and was overjoyed with his side’s win over Athletic Bilbao on Sunday

James Rodriguez has stressed that he wants to follow in the footsteps of Angel Di Maria and make history at Real Madrid.

The Argentina international played a key role in Madrid’s Champions League victory last season before leaving the club for Manchester United this summer and James is keen to make a similar impact at the Santiago Bernabeu.

The 23-year-old joined Madrid from Monaco ahead of the 2014-15 campaign and has since developed into an important first-team member at his new club.

“As for Di María, he is a great player. He made history here and I have a lot of respect for him,” James told reporters.

“I have only just joined, but I want to make history with Real Madrid as well.

read more<<<http://newsafricanow.com/james-i-want-to-emulate-di-maria-at-madrid/

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll: Should Nigeria Keep Stephen Keshi? / Liverpool's Maria Balotelli Thanks Supporters For Anfield Banner And Promises... / Like Siasia, Like Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.