Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price (2848 Views)

Very Clean BMW 3 Series 323i Coja Direct From Cotonou Otonou / BMW 3 Series 2008 Model / 2010 Bmw 3-series 320i **rarely Used In Nigeria** - 3.4m - [SOLD- OFF] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by kay8080: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2008
This clean BMW 3 series is for sale!!!

It's working perfectly OK

Asking price just 240K, no long talk

Interested buyer sud call kayode @ 08057365864 for more information

Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by lawry: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2008
you na clean BM

Ok i go pay 50 ton
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by kay8080: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2008
hey guy take am easy, u cud do better
yarn well
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by ibroman(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2008
This is ur best post ever. what a sweet car. Will 52k do you?
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by kay8080: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ ibroman appreciate ur observation but like I said b4 u can do better with bargaining abilities, no long talk
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by kay8080: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ ibroman appreciate ur observation but like I said before u can do better with bargaining abilities, no long talk
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2008
How una go dey price person motor for 52K.

Una no hear say na BMW??

Atleast make am round figure 55K.

@ Poster

You for tell us wetin the car carry.E.g

1. Airbags
2. ABS
3. Alloy rims
4. Sunroof
5. CD changer
6. Power window
7. Keyless entry
8. Fog Lights
9. Power mirrors
10. Voice ativated.
11. e.t.c

You just tell us price without description of the product.
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by TOYOSI20(f): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2008
Okija_juju:

How una go dey price person motor for 52K.

Una no hear say na BMW??

Atleast make am round figure 55K.

@ Poster

You for tell us wetin the car carry.E.g

1. Airbags
2. ABS
3. Alloy rims
4. Sunroof
5. CD changer
6. Power window
7. Keyless entry
8. Fog Lights
9. Power mirrors
10. Voice ativated.
11. e.t.c

You just tell us price without description of the product.

lol,. . . .I'll say!. . . .ur're better off donating the "thing" jare wink
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by lexis(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2008
VIN details plzzzzzzzzzzzz, lol grin
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by waleco: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2008
my brother i go pay 7ok if ok call me on 08032122338
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by kay8080: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
Guys u cud do better just keep trying am waiting for the best attempt, and to all those calling for more pics i wud post them very soon,
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by kay8080: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2008
more pics

Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by waleco: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2008
my brother i love your spirit if it was someone that is not cool it might result to fight i bought a car for 400k i sold it 4 180k you know car is not an asset BUT a liability.
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by waleco: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2008
i can come up to 8ok my no 08032122338
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2009
Kay, is this car still available? We have a serious buyer, pls send an email to let me know.
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by ibroman(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2009
Oga, u know say na January we dey, I price this ur car for 52k for December u know gree, se make i give you 40k now because of the global financial crisis.
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by UNLEASHED(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2009
41,500 naira??
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by lawmanlala(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2009
Please give us more info about the car, not just d price.
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2009
All of una wey dey price, make una no find my trouble o  angry angry angry. This car is being reserved for sdbaba. This is what he's been looking for and we are finalising arrangements to raise the necessary cash to buy this beauty. In fact, we might be creating a thread to raise donations  grin grin grin

Now, I just need to tear his attention away from the romance section before he loses this opportunity

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-213901.0.html
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by sdbaba: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2009
wwheelz:

All of una wey dey price, make una no find my trouble o angry angry angry. This car is being reserved for sdbaba. This is what he's been looking for and we are finalising arrangements to raise the necessary cash to buy this beauty. In fact, we might be creating a thread to raise donations grin grin grin

Now, I just need to tear his attention away from the romance section before he loses this opportunity

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-213901.0.html

I can see ur madness is increasing by the day and very soon you will run naked into the market. Why didn't u abuse those pricing the 240K car for 40K here if u really are man enough? U can create the donation thread for you and ur household, I'll be happy to contribute my widows might - omopenu tongue tongue tongue

Abeg my guys make una continue una bargain, this is January like Ibroman rightly pointed out. Price the car for what you think it's worth, dem no dey kill person over that grin grin grin
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 06, 2009
Gosh! shocked

Is the top picture taken at a bad angle, or does the car truly look like that?? shocked

It looks like a cartoon drawing.
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 06, 2009
SDeeeee the Achiever cheesy cheesy cheesy

You still don’t get it do you? The guys above haven’t gone crazy with 7+ cars in this section with “genuine interest” (tell it to the marines) over the last 2 months and they haven’t given the sort of unsolicited, disrespectful advice you’ve been dishing out.

I have to admit you’ve been a good boy lately though so maybe I should leave you alone undecided undecided but e go hard because the "material" you provide is priceless. I thought you were ignoring me but I guess it really doesn’t take much to make you jump - that in itself is irresistible.

Seriously dude, don’t you think the car is hot? I’m waiting for you to provide your a/c # so that we can set the ball rolling with donations. You should know that the N28,125.31 kobo in your a/c won’t go far (sorry to disappoint you) for this opeke tongue tongue tongue

I see you’re carving a niche for yourself in the romance section, you wan take style advance to the sexuality section abi? I already told you your “situation” kiss kiss kiss kiss is nothing to be ashamed of. Releeeeease your inhibitions kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by sdbaba: 4:08am On Jan 06, 2009
or u meant N28,125,310.00 kobo  shocked  Asiwin!
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 06, 2009
In your dreams Sonny, OOOONLY in your dreams tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by sdbaba: 6:18am On Jan 06, 2009
so u think,  you'll be surprised to know,    grin   grin   grin
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2009
So, which one is it  cheesy cheesy cheesy

The fact that you don’t know what to do with your sexual orientation
The fact that you are an underachiever hiding under the anonymity of cyberspace
The fact that you can’t afford A-N-Y of the cars you’ve priced
The fact that even the car above is way beyond your means
The fact that you can’t express yourself without resorting to gutter language
The fact that a virtual identity cannot compensate for your pathetic situation in real life
The fact that you are a boor
The fact that N28m would amount to the height of wealth accumulation for you

Come, you know there’s a special curse that manifests in the lives of ota ajes. Maybe if you changed your ways  undecided undecided you might get a breath of good fortune and not live like this forever. Who knows, one day you might even be able to afford a BMW like the one above  grin grin.

As I already told you, my good manners are inbred, that’s why I won’t resort to trading gutter language with you; your language has summarised your particular station in life. 

I shared your posts with a few of my buddies and they couldn’t stop laughing. We have found you very entertaining and they wanted me to tell you to keep up the good work. Nairaland is fun, I had no idea people like you existed  shocked shocked shocked I hate to be cruel but in the real world, people like me and people like you don’t mix in the same circles….you’ve been a refreshing interlude.

Now, I just need to finish my hot chocolate and go back to sleep.
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by sdbaba: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2009
You better dont stop, the more u write the more mess you make of urself. I'm happy Nairalanders are watching and taking note of ur meaningless posts. If u say ur friends are enjoying this, then u all are a bunch of loosers who have nothing meaningful in life to do or look up to.
They may laugh with you now not realising that ur madness is increasing daily until you bite them and run stark naked into the market, then they'll realise they need to tie you up and look for solution. I just pray it wont be too late then.
Just keep using other people's thread to propagate your personal vendetta, very soon you'll get consumed in ur pranks and let's see who will have the last laugh then. Keep it coming oh, I dey kampe dey wait for you!
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2009
First, you were irritating angry angry
Then you became entertaining grin grin
Now, you have just become boooring cry cry :
Sorry Sonny, you just ran out of time

Ol' boy, go and look up the meaning of personal vendetta - you flatter yourself
So "you dey kampe" My apologies but I can only spend so much time on a lost cause. Some of us have an actual life off Nairaland and I've spent too much time on you already; got places to go and things to do cool cool cool.
Run along and play with yourself and after you're done go back to:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-177805.0.html#msg3297208

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-194907.32.html#msg3297117

Ensure you get the message this time. Try reading over multiple times if it still doesn't click.

You've worn me out, amigo cheesy cheesy cheesy The floor is all yours, keep dancing grin grin grin
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by sdbaba: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2009
Oh so u're tired now? ,  u should bury ur head in shame for starting all these nonsense in the first place.  I'm sure u're suffering from "youthful exuberance" syndrome. Very obvious you've been reading too many novels/materials that did ur personality great harm and made you lost every sense of decency.

So how many accolades did u get in the end? Even from those you claim to be protecting and fighting their cause about pricing? They all ignored u and ur senseless rantlings. I guess you're disappointed that no single nairalander supported ur aimless cause and all the gibberish you've been disturbing them with in the last couple of days so you're giving up. I'm happy that you foolishly called it "a lost cause" because you clearly achieved nothing from all ur thoughtless posts on nairaland. I told u when u started that u were only seeking recognition and I'm happy nairalanders didn't fall for ur self-seeking ambitions. I doubt if you have any real job that keeps you busy!

I thought u were going to carry on until Seun blocked you off this forum, but alas! u disappointed me there,  that would be a first I must say cause u clearly displayed that "you talk and act before you think".
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by topsy100: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2009
hi, is the car still available?

i really need it for my kid brother. but am not paying more dn 50k.
if u gree, then drop ur number and let's talk.

mine is 07087629820, ucan send a text or call.
Re: Bmw 3 Series @ Give Away Price by sexylogan(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
ibroman:

Oga, u know say na January we dey, I price this your car for 52k for December u know gree, se make i give you 40k now because of the global financial crisis.
lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited / I Need A 2004 Nissan Frontier Or Toyota Hilux- Double Cabin / 2010 Bmw 3series 1.8million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.