Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nose Polyps Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nose Polyps Treatment (1348 Views)

HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / I Need Treatment 4 Running Nose Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nose Polyps Treatment by ethinoze: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2014
By Daniel Davids on
Hi, my name is Daniel Davids and I am one of those people who put up with nose polyps for years. There is always a possibility that they will enlarge and cause severe problems. There may not be any immediate danger, but they can make you feel miserable and just knowing that they are there and can enlarge can be a torturous thought. I remember what life was like before my nose polyps developed and started causing me so much trouble.

It was very important to me, and should be to you too, to find a way to heal polyps in a natural way instead of just pampering the illness. I did a lot of research and was elated to find out that there are actually lots of nose polyps treatments that are available to offer me some relief.

Nose Polyps Treatments that I have tried and tested:

Nasal Polyps Treatment Miracle
nose polyps treatment
nose polyps treatment

this is a useful eBook that gave me a lot of insight on nose polyps. It is full of lots of effective treatments that can cure polyps permanently. Personally, I benefited from the three month’s worth of free One on One consultations with Dr. Manuel who wrote the book. YOU too can avail of this great FREE BONUS, By visiting his Official Website Nasal Polyps Treatment Miracle fBut you need to hurry as this OFFER wont be around for much longer, I found it beneficial to discuss him about the status of my nose polyps and discuss treatment options as well. The nose polyps treatment options that are given in this eBook are very convenient, safe and effective at not only preventing polyps, but also getting rid of them permanently.

Surgery – Polyps can be removed surgically. A physician will examine a person before the surgery and they will determine how bad the inflammation is and make sure the patient is ready for this option. I found out that generally, a person is given a round of antibiotics pre surgery to help reduce the inflammation so that they are easier to remove. The trouble with this treatment is that it may need to be repeated over and over since the nose polyps tend to recur.
Antibiotics – This is a temporary method that offers some relief; but it certainly does not guarantee permanent removal. The antibiotic is typically administered in a nasal spray, tablets or drops which help reduce the inflammation of the nasal polyps. It does offer some immediate relief but it is only temporary and I read several studies that prolonged use of this type of medicine can actually cause polyps to become much worse over time.
Nose Polyps Treatment Benefits:

Improved quality of life – I found that when I used the nose polyps treatment my whole life changed. My lifestyle, food habits and activity levels all changed for the better. Once I was free from these polyps I found I could perform my routines with much more energy and I became much more productive because I felt so much better.
Total Ease – I found out that I could move around much easier and do all sorts of things that were impossible for me when I was suffering from polyps. All those things that I had to stop because of my suffering I have been able to resume and I live a peaceful life without having to worry with my nose condition.
Life is more than wonderful when I finally got free from nose polyps. It is important to make sure that the nose polyps treatment you use is safe, effective and permanent just like what I’ve found in Nasal Polyps Treatment Miracle. This is the key to a great life!
Re: Nose Polyps Treatment by iykololo(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2016
Pls kindly send me a mail to iykeman4u59@yahoo.com
I will like to speak to u further on this bro.

(1) (Reply)

10 Health Benefit Of Sleeping Nak3d.. Lol / Fatal Accident On Akure-owo Road Yesterday March 3rd (graphic Play ) / "This Artwork Is So Powerful, It Depicts What's Going On In Our Society Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.