Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

True Success! False Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Success! False Success (1275 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / True Success In Your Prayer Life- Dr Rex Al Opusunju / The Eight Cardinals That Indicate The Degree Of Consummation Of True Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Success! False Success by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
failure stinks.
It booze on it carrier like a the smoke from the underworld.
It is something that every body is earnestly fighting to overcome at all possible cost.

But success, It announces one who is afar off. It proclaim the name of the carrier to every one who have not gotten it and create a kingly environment to one that is surrounded by the fragrance of it.

But their is something inbetween success and failure that is worse than failure. It is not poverty. Neither is it anything that is related to it. It is something that is more of success in all ramifications.

It is called false success. Because of the name, False Success, The other Success hence is called True Success.

I will not talk of True Success. But I want you to know that the end of true success is eternity with God and His Christ.

Failure, on the other hand is a teacher if the one it cling on learn from it. It gives reasonable people experience on how to handle similar issues and teaches them the need to be rational in decision Making.
Failure gives room for correction, but who can instruct a successful man?

False success, a plague.
Yes. It is a plague that is only removable when a stronger force is involved.
A False success parade itself as success thereby removing the need for correction in the life of it carrier. Afterall, who can instruct a successful man.

False success create an atmosphere of pride and satisfaction while shielding the earnest need of a man, Life and more Life.

False Success is most times surrounded with wealth, Health and love (People and achievements). This makes it inpanatratable by ordinary force. This is why success, for it to be achieved, its foundation must be on God who at all times exposes the wealth and fame of man as frail to him that possesses such thereby keeping such on the main issue of existence, Life and more Life.

I don't know the level of success you have attained.
Please, Review your foundation and make sure you can still listen to Him who have the power to determine what true success is.

2 Likes

Re: True Success! False Success by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Why
Re: True Success! False Success by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
victorels:
failure stinks.
It is something that every body is earnestly fighting to overcome at all possible cost.

But success, It announces one who is afar off. It proclaim the name of the carrier to every one who have not gotten it and create a kingly environment to one that is surrounded by the fragrance of it.

But their is something inbetween success and failure that is worse than failure. It is not poverty. Neither is it anything that is related to it. It is something that is more of success in all ramifications.

It is called false success. Because of the name, False Success, The other Success hence is called True Success.

I will not talk of True Success. But I want you to know that the end of true success is eternity with God and His Christ.

Failure, on the other hand is a teacher if the one it cling on learn from it. It gives reasonable people experience on how to handle similar issues and teaches them the need to be rational in decision Making.

False success, a plague.
A False success parade itself as success thereby removing the need for correction in the life of it carrier. Afterall, who can instruct a successful man.

False success create an atmosphere of pride and satisfaction while shielding the earnest need of a man, Life and more Life.

False Success is most times surrounded with wealth, Health and love (People and achievements). This makes it inpanatratable by ordinary force. This is why success, for it to be achieved, its foundation must be on God who at all times exposes the wealth and fame of man as frail to him that possesses such thereby keeping such on the main issue of existence, Life and more Life.

Please, Review your foundation and make sure you can still listen to Him who have the power to determine what true success is.

wow. this was refreshing,!
nice piece.
Re: True Success! False Success by mployer(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
Very nice one op.
Re: True Success! False Success by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
mployer:

Very nice one op.
mployer:

Very nice one op.

shachris03:

wow. this was refreshing,!
nice piece.

Thanks. Really appreciate that it interest you.
Re: True Success! False Success by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
victorels:
failure stinks.

False success, a plague.

I just finished reading this. It refreshed me.
Re: True Success! False Success by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Is someone reading this
Re: True Success! False Success by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2014
Just a revisit.

Hope you are succeeding?

(1) (Reply)

Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo / Do You Know Jesus. "Question" Does Jesus Know You? / Photos: Pastor Chris Honored With Doctorate At Ambrose Ali University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.