Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo (1275 Views)

God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by ogundokun: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2015
homo sapient
homo erectos

and what have u are all pure scam if all monkey have not turn to human all these decades

1 Like

Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2015
It is just the same as asking that if there is one creator of all and he is being preached , why are people not accepting him ?

Or asking that , if there is a commodity called money why are there still poor people in the economy ?

My little understanding to answering your question is to simple state this " survival of the fittest".
The conditions for the development of a monkey to a man may no longer be there. This is just like stating that conditions are necessary for a reaction to take place.

Anyway,that is if the evolution story or hypothesis or whatever is true since abiogenesis remain unproven.

By the way , your post is very very wrong... Science has helped humanity more than you can ever imagine. It has provided an environment for reasoning of which many hate or find as a hard task. So,kindly edit the title of your post because it doesn't suite your post. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2015
I laugh at your stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by davien(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2015
If we came from sperm...why is there still sperm angry

Note: current day monkeys aren't your ancestors,just cousins...although human beings are by definition apes I.e homonoideae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by johnydon22(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2015
lmao... some people just need to read more books... illitrate... drop ur phone since science is a scam... anyway am just saying tho grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by ogundokun: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2015
grin
Oduduwaboy:
I laugh at your stupidity!
Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by Orunto: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Science is a word that was with God at the beginning and was God. So also is Arts. The Spirit covers them all. You want a new Realisation to make you wise, study "SPIRITOLOGY"
Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by johnydon22(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Orunto:
Science is a word that was with God at the beginning and was God. So also is Arts. The Spirit covers them all. You want a new Realisation to make you wise, study "SPIRITOLOGY"
lmao... now thats a funny one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by undercat: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unless you want to live in a world where things just happen like that, no mechanism, no explanation, then you can't avoid science. In such a world you can't count on anything because there are no laws; you could just become an elephant in an instant and there's nothing anybody can do about it because there is no mechanism to reverse or manipulate. For all we know science was ordained by god, why do you dislike it?
Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by ogundokun: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
undercat:
Unless you want to live in a world where things just happen like that, no mechanism, no explanation, then you can't avoid science. In such a world you can't count on anything because there are no laws; you could just become an elephant in an instant and there's nothing anybody can do about it because there is no mechanism to reverse or manipulate. For all we know science was ordained by god, why do you dislike it?
The point is that sometimes we are misled by science. Just Imaging the liar man originated from ape !
Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by Weah96: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
ogundokun:
Just Imaging the liar man originated from ape !

Human beings are considered primates, which means that we ARE apes right now, there's about 2-5% difference between our genome and the genome of a chimp.

3 Likes

Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by johnydon22(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
ogundokun:
The point is that sometimes we are misled by science. Just Imaging the liar man originated from ape !
who told u man originated from ape... first of all is just a theory so i advice u to go and read it up...
nobody actually said it is the real truth and origin but its just a theory that is still under study and research... and the issue of man originating from ape is not what it actually said... "it says man and ape both branched off from one common ancestor... Read ur books before posting what you are ignorant about... (i.e: nobody knows how man or the world came to be, we can only seek to know thru thorough research and studies..)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by LucemFerre: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
ogundokun:
homo sapient
homo erectos

and what have u are all pure scam if all monkey have not turn to human all these decades

Macro evolution takes time (millions of years not "these decades" ) that's why?
Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by johnydon22(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
ogundokun:
homo sapient
homo erectos

hahahahahahaha so you only know about homo sapience and homo erectus lmao... those ones are early humanoids.. bros next time start from australopithecine for someone like you i guess u havent heard that word before... anyway the evolutionary trend is long and took millions of years not decades... i suggest you visit the library more bro cus things like this will make people laugh at u. . . . like i said before evolution is still a theory and is still under heavy research and studies..
Re: Science Is A Pure Scam !!!! See Photo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
ogundokun:
homo sapient
homo erectos

The problem many of you have is inadequate knowledge of practical mathematics. To be specific, probability. Now let me test your knowledge: If a jar is filled with paper numbers from the set of 1 to 24,000, and an outsider is asked to pick a number every x years. What would be the probability that he would pick the number 3?

Evolution occurs mainly by chance. When a living thing needs something, it works so hard to get it. It fails a lot of times, and then a fortunate mistake happens in its favour, and he is given that thing. The difference between an ape and a man is just the miR-941 gene, which man possesses. This gene is responsible for our ability to learn languages and use tools. Check this journal for a quality explanation: http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal/v3/n10/full/ncomms2146.html

The chance that an ape would turn into man is gotten from the puzzle I presented to you. The x in question is what scientists are trying to derive, and also, they wish to replicate this process.

There are so many physical evidences for evolution that any right thinking man who not object to. For example fossils of ancient men found in Africa (where humanity began), present day live style of primitive men (there a thread like that on nairaland) that are closely related to that of apes, humans with fur, humans who walk with four limbs, and so on.

It is very unwise of you to call a study that gave you and me the opportunity to communicate at a wide distance, a scam. A study that made it possible for us to look good, improved our life expectancy, and living standards. What as your 'non-scam' religion given to humanity?

I am a firm believer in evolution and I believe it more than some nonsense crap that claims a very powerful man just came from nowhere and he molded clay, that he got from nowhere. Then to cap all the nonsense, he breath life (that he got from nowhere) into the clay to form man.

(1) (Reply)

Popular C & S Pastor Dies (special Apostle Prophet (dr) Gabriel Olubunmi Fakeye) / Come To Christ, He Is Mighty To Save. / The Problem With Motivational Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.