Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

World's Hairiest Car! Woman Covers Her Entire Car In Human Hair (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Hairiest Car! Woman Covers Her Entire Car In Human Hair (photos) (7137 Views)

Moet Abebe Steps Out In Grey Hair (photos) / Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Hairiest Car! Woman Covers Her Entire Car In Human Hair (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2014
Nw I blieve d poster above me is high on dry shit..i pirry u
Re: World's Hairiest Car! Woman Covers Her Entire Car In Human Hair (photos) by tiwaz(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2014
grin
Re: World's Hairiest Car! Woman Covers Her Entire Car In Human Hair (photos) by JuicyGee(f): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2014
Fejok01:
Of what benefit?

My sister I wonder undecided
Re: World's Hairiest Car! Woman Covers Her Entire Car In Human Hair (photos) by Krasid(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Ugly car
Re: World's Hairiest Car! Woman Covers Her Entire Car In Human Hair (photos) by timsarb: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
pijango:
A female hair stylist has set a new Guinness World Record by covering her car entirely in human hair.
44 year old Maria Lucia Mugno, spent over 150 hours sewing the hair to both the interior and exterior of her vehicle to take the title for the world's hairiest car.She used indian hair because of the durability and the hair alone used on the car is worth a staggering £60,000.
this is nonsense lipsrsealed.
See more photos here>>>http://www.pijango..com/2014/10/photos-worlds-hairiest-car.html#more

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Throwback Photo Of Regina Daniels And Ini Edo Shows What Money Can / American Rapper Cardi B Dress Like A Masquerade To A Show In Paris To Perform. / Femi Kuti Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.