Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Primary - Secondary School Schoolarship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Primary - Secondary School Schoolarship (793 Views)

NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary - Secondary School Schoolarship by natasha: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hello House

There is this advert that runs in the UK on sponsor a child bla bla bla. I decided to participate in it but rather have a little bit of say in which country the child is sponsored. The purpose of this thread is to sponsor a child or two (depending on the costs involved) through school. I am not a multi millionaire (well i am trusting God to be one) but I believe rather than spending hundreds of pounds every now and then on brazilian hair I can invest that in a family through their child. The bible says silver or gold, i do not have, however I can, through God's grace and mercy, give you a tool which will help you acquire knowledge to empower yourself and family, perhaps out of poverty. I should have done this at the beginning of last month when kids were planning to return to school but ......shoulda woulda coulda.
They say he who opens a school door, closes a prison.
A child miseducated is a child lost.
All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have equal opportunity

Like i said at the beginning of my post, I dont have millions/hundreds of naira to give you but I can help pay your tuition. that is the strength of my contribution. My family and I benefited from a scholarship which gave me the opportunity I have today and i think I can offer someone the same opportunity as i had.
The government may not be able to offer free basic education to every child but if some of us are able to impact the society in the little way we can, we can go along way to reduce the uneducated al majiris in the north, the uneducated touts in the west, the uneducated hoodlums in the east, we can give them a chance to have a meaningful life. Ghandi said If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children.

CRITERIA FOR SCHOOLARSHIP
It has to be an affordable school ooooooooooo grin (when i win the euro lotto then)
Primary or secondary school education (there are lots of scholarships for University students)
Name of the school (I would contact them to verify)
Tuition Amount and the evidence
Evidence of attendance (previous school results/report card) or admission letter.
A brief explanation of your personality & circumstances.
You can apply through yourself or your parents can make a request on your behalf.
Re: Primary - Secondary School Schoolarship by theunusualmoon(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thats quite nice of you but you didn't leave any channel with which you can be contacted directly.
Re: Primary - Secondary School Schoolarship by natasha: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
theunusualmoon:
Thats quite nice of you but you didn't leave any channel with which you can be contacted directly.

I do apologise, onlineactivities@yahoo.com
Re: Primary - Secondary School Schoolarship by greatgod2012(f): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
@natasha, this is good and nice of you, may God bless you greatly.
For this you have done, may you never run out of God's favour.
Infact, you're giver, and your hands shall continually be on top.
Re: Primary - Secondary School Schoolarship by natasha: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
greatgod2012:
@natasha, this is good and nice of you, may God bless you greatly.
For this you have done, may you never run out of God's favour.
Infact, you're giver, and your hands shall continually be on top.

Amen and thank you greatgod 2012
Re: Primary - Secondary School Schoolarship by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hope to do something like this someday,by God's Grace. May God strengthen you.I wish we have many of your kind.
Re: Primary - Secondary School Schoolarship by theunusualmoon(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
natasha:

I do apologise, onlineactivities@yahoo.com
Hi.Hope you got my mail?

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Going To Do / 10 Life Lessons To Excel In Your 30s / First Time Traveller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.