Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister (1040 Views)

My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister by imolereed(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Not only did French woman Elizabeth Lorentz, 48, marry her 45
year old step son, Eric Holder, but her ex, who is Eric's father even
attended their wedding. Yes, you read right. Lol. Kolo people!
According to French daily Republicain-lorrain.fr , Elizabeth married
Eric on Saturday October 4th in the parish church in the small
village of Dabo in Alsace-Lorraine, north-east France, after
fighting for months with French authorities for the right to marry
him.
According to reports, Elizabeth met Eric's father in 1989, had a
child with him in 1997, married him 2003 and divorced him in
2006. All this while Eric was her stepson. Now he's her husband...
About her separation in 2006, Elizabeth told RL
"I was not expecting it, it was a shock. I was an adult so I
made do. But our daughter who was nine-years-old felt the
separation very badly. She cried every day. That's when Eric
was a great support for us and our relationship evolved.'
Speaking about the situation, Eric, who also has a daughter, said
he did his best to comfort his half-sister, who is now his step-
daughter,
'When my father left my mother, I felt abandoned. I knew how
she felt. So I had to be there for both of them'
Eric and Elizabeth soon began an affair that was frowned upon by
many. And when they decided to marry, French law, which
prohibits all unions between step children and step-parents - even
former ones, would not allow it.
The couple fought the law and finally obtained a right to marry
from a local court and the day they married, Eric's father, who now
supports the relationship attended.
"Eric's father, who is also my ex-husband agrees perfectly
our history. Our girls too. They have almost the same age
and consider themselves sisters. We never differentiate
between them. I simply hope that our story will be useful to
other couples in our situation, because I know there are
some' Elizabeth told the French newspaper...
Re: Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister by iceberylin(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
undecided
Re: Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister by frfrank(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yeye dey smell
Re: Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister by fyneboi79(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
^i dey hear d smell sef undecided Person don sh1t for church
Re: Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Last time I checked, polygamy wasn't permitted in France. Consequently, the stepmother must have divorced the father to marry the son and in this case she is no longer his legal stepmother and therefore their child cannot be his sibling.
Re: Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister by TV01(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Last time I checked, polygamy wasn't permitted in France. Consequently, the stepmother must have divorced the father to marry the son and in this case she is no longer his legal stepmother and therefore their child cannot be his sibling.
Either this is not CFW, or you didn't read this thoroughly.
The woman in question had a child with her new husbands father - her former husband.

Her new husband is now step-father to his own half- sister. And it's polygamy you are concerned with?

TV
Re: Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
TV01:

Either this is not CFW, or you didn't read this thoroughly.
The woman in question had a child with her new husbands father - her former husband.

Her new husband is now step-father to his own half- sister. And it's polygamy you are concerned with?

TV

I was too lazy to read it thoroughly.
Sorry.
Re: Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
The title is misleading.
Re: Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister by scampy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kolo people
Re: Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister by 0nyegame(m): 12:36am On Oct 07, 2014
na craze dey worry dem
Re: Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister by missvera(f): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2014
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Are Pastor's Children The Most Spoilt Set Of Children You Can Come Across? / URGENT - Please Have You Seen This Missing Lady? (photos) / Teething In Children...pls Help With Info...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.