Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Are Pastor's Children The Most Spoilt Set Of Children You Can Come Across? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Pastor's Children The Most Spoilt Set Of Children You Can Come Across? (1062 Views)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / Teaching Our Children The Sense Of Gratitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Pastor's Children The Most Spoilt Set Of Children You Can Come Across? by quincylace(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
I was just thinking about my secondary school days and where i am right and i have noticed that those with the worst behaviour in class, those womanizers, talk actives, amebos, and those with a questionable character are the pastor pikins. So i just thought i should share it and get you guys opinion on this
Re: Are Pastor's Children The Most Spoilt Set Of Children You Can Come Across? by Domwiz4all(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Not all, but most of d pastors children i have seen were wild
Re: Are Pastor's Children The Most Spoilt Set Of Children You Can Come Across? by chijoy7(f): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Yes
Re: Are Pastor's Children The Most Spoilt Set Of Children You Can Come Across? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
quincylace:
I was just thinking about my secondary school days and where i am right and i have noticed that those with the worst behaviour in class, those womanizers, talk actives, amebos, and those with a questionable character are the pastor pikins. So i just thought i should share it and get you guys opinion on this

A pastor's child is a teenager, just like every other teenager.
Being a pastor's child does not dampen the raging hormones in one's body.
There are bad teenagers who ain't pastor's children but the world focuses more on pastor's children for whatever reason I don't know.
See everybody as HUMANS first, and don't automatically assume a title can modify someone's behaviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Pastor's Children The Most Spoilt Set Of Children You Can Come Across? by holatin(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
yes
One pastor son for my area worst to the extent he can penetrate a generator exhaust hole

1 Like

Re: Are Pastor's Children The Most Spoilt Set Of Children You Can Come Across? by eleojo23: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
To assume that someone will have a good behaviour because his parents are pastors is a faulty assumption.
The children are also human and they also make their own life choices.
They may put up a form of (good) behaviour when they are with their parents but when they have little freedom, that is when you will see what is really going on inside their heads.

Though it is expected that they be well-behaved, it is not guaranteed.

This shows how hard it is to train up a child. Remember, his parents are not his only influence. He's got friends and other sources of influence from society which may put much pressure on him thus making him to waver and deviate from whatever his parents taught him.

Any parent who has a well behaved child should be grateful.

Not all pastors children misbehave though. Some have even come out better than their parents.
Re: Are Pastor's Children The Most Spoilt Set Of Children You Can Come Across? by bluefilm: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
I think that's just a hasty generalization.

(1) (Reply)

Awww, Twin Babies Born May 1st In Calabar (photos) / What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. / Married Or Not.......you Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.