Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Get Your Dream Jobs At Ease - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Your Dream Jobs At Ease (1249 Views)

Register For Free At Jobs4naija.com And Get Your Dream Jobs For Free. / Dream Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Dream Jobs At Ease by Baras(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2006
Job seekers,there is an opportunity for you to get your dream jobs.Many job seekers are getting their jobs every day by day.what about you.
You must have been writing applications for jobs ever sinceyou leave school,but no company have called you for test not even totalk of interview.The truth is that jobs arenot scarce asyou think,the problem is the way you present your curriculum vitae and your cover letter.
If you you have realised that your job application process is a sales process,you would have re-adjusted your style.
For the interest of the members of this forum there is an e-book that covers how toprepare a successful curriculum vitae,cover letter,practical rules on interview,how to prepare for interview,how to write a follow up letter,where to search for jobs,how to turn every stumbling blocks to stepping stones , how toplan your career goals and a lot more.

If you are interested,please send an e-mail to successconer@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Get Your Dream Jobs At Ease by pierreech(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2006
yes oh bros, undecided
sorry oh no offence meant ehem, pls wat does yr company do that it wants to help us out, us being the 10 million or so graduates of this country who having slaved and suffered in school graduated and are now being taught how to write covering letters!!!! shocked chei well God dey. thanks but no thanks. i'll stick to what my good old teachers taught me!!! No offence meant oh but our brovas our on the prowl looking for desperate nigerians to trick and we all have to be alert grin NO VEX OH NA SO i SEE AM
Re: Get Your Dream Jobs At Ease by naijadiva2(f): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2006
already got the dream job.
Re: Get Your Dream Jobs At Ease by Baras(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2006
If you have an acceptable way of presenting your curriculum vitae,go ahead.
However,for your own interest,i would advise you to take a critical look ot your curriculum vitae again.
Well for the interest of those that do not know the necessary technigues and style of doing this,i think i can still be of good help.
You should learn to be your brother's keeper.
Forget about somebody deceiving you with a big name.
Learn to share you skills.
Thanks.
Re: Get Your Dream Jobs At Ease by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2006
MY guy if u need clients I suggest u look for somewhere else .
People are tired of reading this type of Ice cream baby stuff.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank 3rd Batch;is It Possible? / Job Seekers,check This Out. / Career Opportunities In The Gulf Of Guinea - Offshore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.