Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Exxonmobil Test Aftermath - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Test Aftermath (1236 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2016 / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test / Exxonmobil Is Inviting For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxonmobil Test Aftermath by thought: 3:38pm On May 04, 2007
Hello, fellow nairalanders please i would like to request that those who have written the test for mobil in lagos give us an insight as to how the questions are. I studied elect elect someone who has written should help out.
Re: Exxonmobil Test Aftermath by free2ryhme: 6:39pm On May 04, 2007
of what use could it be to you beos the nest recruitment might be 20 yrs from now guy i would advise you to get some thing else ok and stop wasting you time
Re: Exxonmobil Test Aftermath by thought: 8:01pm On May 04, 2007
free2ryhme, thank you for your advise, but i was actually asking for help from those who have not been furstrated by the mobil test. it is obvious the test was really difficult for you and your are looking for who to vent your anger on. if you settled down to read what i wrote it would have been obvious to you that i am also slated to write the exam and not just wasting my time.

Please fellow nairalanders anyone with useful info for me should help out . Dont mind my comments here i was just replying a frustrated person.
Re: Exxonmobil Test Aftermath by hen6kay(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2007
hello thought, i wrote d exam nov last year. go and study Verbal Reasoning, Graphical maths and spatial and iq orientation. good luck
Re: Exxonmobil Test Aftermath by nnabuife: 4:06pm On May 05, 2007
the whole test is in 2 parts:Aptitude and skill.Aptitude consists of verbal reasoning,numerical reasoning,and abstract reasoning.The skill test is really so much of electrical machines,i.e 3 phase and transistors circuits.I advise u read very well.The test was kind of difficult sha,but God dey.All da best

(1) (Reply)

Access Interview(my Experience) / Shlumberger Pre-screening Test / Recruiters (kimberly-ryan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.