Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,623 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Sex And Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex And Marriage (2029 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And Marriage by sunvick(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
MY HUSSY IMPREGNATED ANOTHER GIRL OUTSIDE.

God bless u all for ur good job. I will be vry greatful if u hlp me post this message. Pls post without my I'd. m a lady of 29, married for 10 months now,but we court for 3yrs. I dnt ve issues with my hussy, he only complain that m nt romantic and I dnt love sex. sex is the only issue but just a month ago I found out he has impregnated a girl. I went 2ru his fone, he was begging her not to abort the baby, I was mad! I cry for almost two weeks I couldn't eat or go out. I asked him and he denied it, later I confirmed it and I was not happy with him at all! we had a quarrel which he stopped eating my food and start sleeping out, and if he's to sleep at home it's either he sleep on the floor in our room or he sleep in the living room. I cnt bear it anymore I start begging my husband, it got to a stage where he asked me to pack out, I told him m not leaving my home for any lady not when I ve suffered with him that m not leaving. for that reason he stave me of hunger. I did not disclose this to anybody not even my Mum. now the rumor has spread and my parents get to knw abt it, my mum called me and I deny it the first time, later I told her the truth, she ask me to stay no matter wat I may be passing true. she later came over to settle the issue but he walked out on my MUM. after somedays, I went on my knees to beg him and even sheed tears cos I love my husband and I cnt loose my home to a strange woman. we ve settle our difference. The problem m having now is,(1) how can I make my mum forgive my hussy? (2) he only complain of sex which I knw if I were to be scored, I won't get 30/100, pls my Sister's in the house, what re the things I can do to spice up my marriage in the area of sex. cos m always neat, I dress sexy for him and m nt fat. lastly, how can I forgive my hussy? I always feel betrayed my him and it's really affecting me.

Source{for doubting thomas}:https://www.facebook.com/sexlifein9ja/posts/1048458355170091
Re: Sex And Marriage by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
So Sad
Re: Sex And Marriage by Kirinwa: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
# Speechless

I don't know if this is fantasy story but its touching anyways.
Re: Sex And Marriage by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
This is touching op. The married people in the house will come attend to you.
Re: Sex And Marriage by bennyrazz: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
eating indomie noodles with boiled egg & plantain plus chips with fura nunu grin
Re: Sex And Marriage by sunvick(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
It is a general view esp for christains to abstain from sex b4 marriage.

Buh how can sexual compatibility be ascertained, resolved and discussed?
Re: Sex And Marriage by SAMBARRY: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
bennyrazz:
eating indomie noodles with boiled egg & plantain plus chips with fura nunu grin
continue to dey eat like mad man na you go soon kill yourself with obesity

every thing is a joke to you even when your sense of humour is dry and boring undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex And Marriage by MabraO: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
OP u see d reason y dey said engage in more sec before u get married?

Now water don pass garri u come dey cry

Wait oh were u circumcised?
Re: Sex And Marriage by koyyess: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Your mum said you shouldn't leave no matter what but yet she cannot forgive him(I'm very sure he hasn't even asked her for forgiveness sef) You say you love him but you haven't forgiven him. loooool. Since this joke is from that unserious website,I'll keep my advice to myself.
Re: Sex And Marriage by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
MabraO:
OP u see d reason y dey said engage in more sec before u get married?

Now water don pass garri u come dey cry

Wait oh were u circumcised?
Ye mogbe. embarassed
Re: Sex And Marriage by MabraO: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
MzMariah:
Ye mogbe. embarassed

Y u scream na?
Re: Sex And Marriage by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
MabraO:

Y u scream na?
Nothing.
Re: Sex And Marriage by MabraO: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
MzMariah:
Nothing.

Hmm
Don't be shy babie
It's me remember?
Re: Sex And Marriage by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
MabraO:

Hmm
Don't be shy babie
It's me remember?
Did moba affect your bbm?
Re: Sex And Marriage by MabraO: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
MzMariah:
Did moba affect your bbm?

No don't feeling like pinging no more
Wanna explore others
Still ve it on sha
Re: Sex And Marriage by sunvick(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
MOD abeg push dis thread to FP abeggg.
Re: Sex And Marriage by beeevan: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Some women can be useless!!! Stay thereooo no matter what undecided. Marriage is not by force! The man doesn't want you anymore, tufiakwa for some women,so worthless.

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Marriage by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Woman since you don't know your worth, stay back.
The same man you're trying to spicen up the sex life will still go out and mingle with other chicks, why because he doesn't want you in the marriage and when a man makes up his mind there is 90% chance he will change.

Smh for some brainless women.
Re: Sex And Marriage by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
This problem of sex sex sex has caused 99percent of marriages to falter.....d society now says u should have sex befor marriage to taste ur lover if he or she is capable... If sex where a human being, it surely be d devil...

1 Like

Re: Sex And Marriage by lonelydora: 3:45am On Oct 27, 2014
Your hubby shouldn't have walked out on your mum if he regards his inlaws.

Well, it has happened so carry on. Please don't leave that because you will be on the losing side.

Try and forgive him and increase your love for him.

As for the sex part, I guess you have a smart phone, watch some clips on the net, it will spice up your sex life.

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Story. / World Court: Homosexual Marriage, Not A Human Right / My Pregnant Wife Water Had Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.