Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Thread For Only Sons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For Only Sons (628 Views)

Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude / Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Only Sons? / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Only Sons by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
This is a thread for only sons in their respective families, how did you handle the pressures, expectations, monitoring of your parents and siblings. As for me its not been easy with constant monitoring of my movements, they can't allow me to go out at night like (going out to watch match at night) whenever I'm home, if I come back late na wahala. Friends will be joking that I should get ready for marriage. I have friends who are only sons under serious pressure to get married at very young age. Such people it has always been war with their parents because they are not ready for early marriage, some are force to get married at a young age. I am lucky not to have been under such pressure to get married from my parents but some of my friends are passing through such. One was nearly force to get married before his admission into the higher institution. I know they are many of only sons here who have one or two experience to share. Even the friends and relations of only sons contributions are needed here thanks.
Re: A Thread For Only Sons by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
they tried to make me a Get-inside but i got outside before they had the opportunity to blink their eyez! grin
Re: A Thread For Only Sons by AndyBlazePenis(f): 12:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Una papa sperm stingy
Re: A Thread For Only Sons by tmanis(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2014
it's hard oo... always keeping somebody at home... when you state examples of other people going out, they say their own parents have more than one asset...
angry

(1) (Reply)

London Fever Brings Down My Brother / 32 Things Men Must Know In Relationships / What A Woman Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.