Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

7 Reasons Why Manchester United Is The Biggest Club In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 7 Reasons Why Manchester United Is The Biggest Club In The World (899 Views)

Photo: Footballer Taiye Taiwo Signs New Deal With Finland’s Biggest Club, Helsin / Who Is The Biggest Club In The World? / Why Arsenal Remain London's Biggest Club- Paul Clennam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Manchester United Is The Biggest Club In The World by Oilandgas1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Someone asked me “How do you know Manchester United is the Biggest club in the world” I said;

1. “AC milan dint qualify 4 europe n no one talks about it
2. Dortmund is 3points 4rm bottom no one talks about it
3. Monaco has started so badly this year no one noticed
4. Madrid lost 2consecutive la liga games it wasn’t on the front pages of news papers
5. PSG are 8points behind leaders marseille I doubt if many knows of this
6. Everton have won just 1match this season no one cares(neither do I)
7. Sceiszny of Arsenal was shown Red too last week but if u dint watch d game u wont hear of it.

BUT as little as MAN UTD players eating in a restaurant gets on everyone's lips or loses a Single Match. Anything we Do makes headline and sell papers”.

Cheer up Guys you are part of the Biggest club in the World

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Manchester United Is The Biggest Club In The World by sahinrv(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Plagiarism

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Manchester United Is The Biggest Club In The World by SirHouloo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Man Utd won two consecutive games and we no dey hear word again.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Manchester United Is The Biggest Club In The World by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
#team man united till I die....

With all the Moyes wahala and trouble, I stood by them....

....Tell me, any other trouble that comes their way again......Am still gonna be a red devil....
Re: 7 Reasons Why Manchester United Is The Biggest Club In The World by spanzed(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
SirHouloo:
Man Utd won two consecutive games and we no dey hear word again.
like seriously bro...u would think dey have won UCL....

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Manchester United Is The Biggest Club In The World by omar22(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
You based your logic on the British press or Media?

You are a joke

Look at it this way, at the end on 2013, SAF was about to flog Wayne Rooney, but he still managed to get an extended contract and pay increase based on the influence of the british Media.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Manchester United Is The Biggest Club In The World by M4gunners: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
temigracie:

#team man united till I die....

With all the Moyes wahala and trouble, I stood by them....

....Tell me, any other trouble that comes their way again......Am still gonna be a red devil....
You looks like one *devil* no offence oh.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fails To Qualify As Best Losers / Adonbelivit! Leicester City Are Top Of The English Premier League Table / Make Your Preferred Champions League Round Of 16 Draws Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.