Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? (1103 Views)

Hire A Professional Book Writing, Publishing And Marketing Consultant! / Links To International Free Online Manuscript Editor Needed / A Professional Book Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by uchriches(m): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2008
HI, I'VE GOT TWO BOOKS THAT I WANT TO PUBLISH SOON, SO IF YOU CAN DO THE PROOF READING AND EDITING, I'LL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

TAKE CHARGE AND CONGRATS FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE AFRO-CARIBBEAN FOLKS IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD OVER.

UCH
www.onlineafricanshop.co.uk
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2009
We can talk. Why don't u mail me at sureaheadmedia@yahoo.com?
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by goodiz(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2009
call this number: 08039171987. he is with Unipress. Goodluck!
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2009
Thanks for d info. But who do I call and what do I tell the person?
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by Peaceworld(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2009
I'm a professional book editor. Call me. 07030815856
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2009
Thanks. But can we have a chat online first before we take steps further? Let me know when we can do this.
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by Peaceworld(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2009
Tell me when you'll be online.
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by Ena345(f): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hi Ucriches.

I am Omena Abenab, a copy editor. I work with NEXT. Check out our webpagy: www.234next.com and read incisive news form Nigeria. If you need a copy editor, reach me.
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by Ena345(f): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2009
On my! How could I have misspelt my name. It is Omena Abenabe. Thank you
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by Ena345(f): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2009
Not again. Please reach me on sgmine2@gmail.com thank you
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by ojobdn(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2009
I can help you, how many page is the book and on which topic or subject?
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by JUDESY86(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
YES YOU HAVE FOUND A RELIABLE PERSON TO WORK WITH. A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU. EMAIL: infojuddy@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One? by Ifez: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2009
uchriches:

HI, I'VE GOT TWO BOOKS THAT I WANT TO PUBLISH SOON, SO IF YOU CAN DO THE PROOF READING AND EDITING, I'LL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

TAKE CHARGE AND CONGRATS FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE AFRO-CARIBBEAN FOLKS IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD OVER.

UCH
[size=16pt]www.onlineafricanshop.co.uk[/size]
Just out of curiosity, what has book publishing and editing got to do with the website link you provided, which is definitely marketing oil, canned food, spices, vegetables, rice, beans, akpu and ogbono soup?

(1) (Reply)

Want To Apply For Visa Lottery / *** / I Won’t Call You Daddy – TOBI DAVIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.