Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Photos: Stonning And Killing Every Satanic Manipulations - Asari Dokubo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Stonning And Killing Every Satanic Manipulations - Asari Dokubo (567 Views)

6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Stonning And Killing Every Satanic Manipulations - Asari Dokubo by robbh: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Asari Dokubo is in the news again , this time around , he is currently in Mecca to observe the hajj, and shared some pics on his Facebook page of him stoning the "devil's wall" in Mina, Saudi Arabia. read his prayer below
"Stoning every satan in my life....in my well being ...in my match leading to the total liberation and independence of my country from the shackles and satanic grasp of Nigeria....stoning and killing every satanic manipulation,plots,plans and incantations
Oh Allah every Satan had been stoned...be they the hegemonic born to rule satans who strive to dispossess every body else of their freedom, liberty,possession and we'll being....Every Boko Haram whether hidden or known....every fabricator of the Chibok scam....every lying Steve Davis. Oh Allah let this Jamaarat be a blessing in the totality of my life.

More pictures
May Allah answer your prayers - Amin

Source:http://www.stellagossip.com/2014/10/photos-stonning-and-killing-every.html

Re: Photos: Stonning And Killing Every Satanic Manipulations - Asari Dokubo by benosky(m): 12:41am On Oct 07, 2014
wnt b suprise if dis make front page

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wait Till You're 60. Emulate The Asians, Live Longer And Healthier / Help!! Measles Wants To Wreck My Plans!! / What You Need To Know About Back Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.