Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

5 Major Blunders I Have Made - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 5 Major Blunders I Have Made (550 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books / Use Of Homophones, Punctuation, And Other Blunders In Linguistic / Top Ten Grammatical Blunders Made By Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Blunders I Have Made by alluringyemi: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
1). As a child accompanying my parents to the supermarket or mall was a big deal. And this very Saturday night, we stopped by at the supermarket and mum asked me to come down from the car and go get some stuffs for her at the supermarket. I wondered why I was the only one going in, so with so much anger and absent mindedness I got down, got to the supermarket door and then I mistakenly KNOCKED on the door twice sad angry embarassed

2). I started to cook rather late for a girl, and it wasn't easy. Mum had coached me , but I wasn't just concentrating. So this faithful Monday, she asked me to boil rice for everyone and when she returns she would make the stew. As I boiled the rice, I thought to myself; if I add enough salt it probably might be sweater, so I did. And when I tasted it, it was a disaster. I thought of a quick solution to it, so to make it balanced I added a spoon full of sugar

3) This is not me, a class mate of mine was asked if she would like to have shawama by a guy and she said No...why? The guy asked, and then she said; it's too alcoholic

4). Went to the cinema and I was fortunate enough to sit beside one hot celebrity...won't mention the name, and then I really wanted to speak to him, but he looked so into the movie. So I tapped him and I asked do you know what's gonna happen next Lol

5). So I and my friend woke up too early for church in high school, it was compulsory though. And as we strolled to church she said to me; And the day has not even yet broken and I replied I swore... lol
Re: 5 Major Blunders I Have Made by ChubbyT(f): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
LMAO......d 5th 1 got me laffin awt loud sha.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Blunders I Have Made by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2014
Lolz....just made mi remember a cookin blunder I once did... Wanted to mk vegetable stew n rice for d fam...cldnt get pumpkin anywere around. So I rememberd we had sum bitterleaf growing at d back....tot it wld give it sum rare exquisite taste so I went..got some sticks of it. Sliced n added it to d stew... Served for all.... U can imagine d taste n response I got. Long story short. I finishd d whole pot of stew myself under d watchful eyes of my dad! Lolz but dat was a long time now....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Book Reviewers / What Over Soji Can Cause / Last Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.