Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Review: Automatic Call Recorder - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Review: Automatic Call Recorder (1328 Views)

Automatic Car Jack , Wheelspanner And Tyre Pump - Just Push A Button / Black Button Body Worn Video Camera Recorder(spy Cam) / Midget (voice Recorder) And Camcorder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review: Automatic Call Recorder by RUGBYGEE(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Surprisingly, I had installed and uninstalled several call recorders until I found automatic call recorder. At the time, I required to take a voice note of my telephone converstion with an associate. it seemed quite impossible because several other apps had failed me in the past.

Finally coming in contact with the automatic call recorder on Google play store was good news. The android app presented me with an option of choosing which calls to record. The functionality of also recording as many calls as I want securely is a good one. At will, I can decide not to take notes during a business call because I can easily activate my call recording functionality once agreed with my caller.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.globaleffect.callrecord&hl=en

Such a wonderful tool for my business as a virtual professional. Having tested and trusted this significant business tool, I invite you to download the best call recording app from: HTTPS://play.Google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.global effect.call record

I once thought and imagined that I can't record my telephone conversations without much ado. This Automatic Call Recorder that I just doiwnloaded and installed via Google play store and on my android phone has proved beyond reasonable doubt that the efficacy of this fantabulous tool cannot be overempohasised.
I look forward to reading your feedback after you must have tried and enjoyedn the application like I did.

So what are you waiting for, enjoy whast I am enjoying in Automatic Call Recorder and you won't regret ever doing so.

Re: Review: Automatic Call Recorder by RUGBYGEE(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
see the correct application's icon as it appears on Google play store:

(1) (Reply)

Like New Usa Used Probook 440 G1 I5 4th Gen 4gb 500gb / Two Powerful HP Envy For Quick Sale / Iphone 5s Gold 16gb,55k. Hp 650 4gb,320,windows 8 New But No Carton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.