Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. (5470 Views)

Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:34am On Oct 07, 2014
[b]Prophet T.B Joshua has shamed his critics who were of the view that the Church Guest House building collapsed as a result of structural failure. In a 2 minutes Video titled "Controlled Demolition vs collapse by Structural Failure" shown on Emmanuel Tv & posted on his facebook page TBJoshuaministries, the clips showed atleast 19 buildings across the globe that purportedly collapsed as a result of "controlled demolition" as well as "structural failure". The video shows clips of 11 building caved-in completely without cracks & without fire explosion, but with the sound bite of a blast. Also the collapse did not affect other surrounding buildings but the targeted building. However, eight other building (that collapsed by structural failure) did not cave- in completely, but had cracks and bendings to the left or right with no blast heard. Controlled demolition is a new technology that you can isolate a building in an area, bringing it down, without any other surrounding building being affected. This technology is "strange" to Nigeria but common in advanced countries. This incident occured on September 12 when a strange aircraft hovered around the structure four times before it collapsed. The death of investigative journalism in Nigerian & the inability of Nigerian journalist to differentiate between "controlled demolition of a building" by terrorist and the collapse of a building by "structural failure" indicates that our journalist are decades backward in technological advancement. Suprisingly, since the release of that video on sunday October 5, journalist and critics of the Prophet are tongue tied and their heads buried in shame as they cannot reconcile their previous reports and commentaries with current revealations. Meanwhile, Prophet T.B Joshua has warned those who are ignorant of what led to the building collapse to desist from making comments because God's anger is inevitable. The "Man of GOD" who describe the tragedy as "an unchangable event" played a video of the revealation of the event before it happened and promised that His GOD will get back at those who planned and executed the attack. [/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAccLLUNq2s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by cuteprinz(m): 4:36am On Oct 07, 2014
Okay
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by jeffizy(m): 4:53am On Oct 07, 2014
I'm not with you on this, prophet.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by reaky(m): 5:00am On Oct 07, 2014
I don hear grin
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by ednut1(m): 5:52am On Oct 07, 2014
yeye they smell. lasg shud also chk d main chuch building o. they jst keep adding floors to it like eba. its about 6 or 7 storey now.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by davien(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2014
controlled demolition is nothing new....and explosives are placed at core structure supporting beams to bring it all down.....so how boko haram sneaked into an inhabited building to place this without a fuzz is really beyond me.......what is highly likely is that TBJ is giving any excuse he can to as many gullible people he can get.....

4 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by vooks: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Pray for all the deluded fools who believe this

6 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2014
It is worrying that TBJ is the only one trying to provide explanations and evidence to back his claims while those who are busy accusing him, base their attacks on silly emotional rants. It's high time the opposition stopped the ranting and provide us with solid evidence to prove TBJ wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by 1mindchrisr(f): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2014
is dt neccesary from TB Joshua to show ds video
why cant he show dt on d 12 october coz d investigation is on

i find ds act him wasted

Rather focus on d probe date n see what explainations you give

jst a day ago He sent anointing oil .food parcels n R5000 to d victims family dt alone has damaged ur carrier
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by kudoxs(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2014
Thank God you put Man of God in Quotes!

3 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2014
dp
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Tallesty1(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2014
He can join Nollywood if he likes.

It is none of my business

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2014
striktlymi:
It is worrying that TBJ is the only one trying to provide explanations and evidence to back his claims while those who are busy accusing him, base their attacks on silly emotional rants. It's high time the opposition stopped the ranting and provide us with solid evidence to prove TBJ wrong.
They can't i tell you, it's beyond them.
Their publications are just figment of their imagination, unfounded, unverified and unproven. Investigative journalism is lacking in Nigeria, they are just after money through quick sales undecided
Even Nairaland as a forum hardly puts anything that exonerate TB Joshua or tell the good things happening in the Synagogue on front page. the reason?, Bad news sell faster, travels faster, brings in more money and attracts more traffic than good and uplifting ones.
Not their fault though, it's just what the society wants, check out the music industry how meaningful songs are being relegated to the background and sacrificed on the altar of meaningless ones undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by 1mindchrisr(f): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2014
striktlymi:

this so called proove has nothing to do with d investigations against him
which is negligent
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2014
1mindchrisr:

this so called proove has nothing to do with d investigations against him
which is negligent

Oh, so he is still being investigated? Why then do people come to make remarks as if they have solid evidence against him?

Anyways, he has every right to defend himself against the emotional outburst amongst a cross section of Nigerians. If he says the demolition was controlled, it is not out of place for him to try and prove it.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2014
davien:
controlled demolition is nothing new....and explosives are placed at core structure supporting beams to bring it all down.....so how boko haram sneaked into an inhabited building to place this without a fuzz is really beyond me.......what is highly likely is that TBJ is giving any excuse he can to as many gullible people he can get.....
The most ignorant of you are the ones claiming to be the smartest. The prophet said bh contribution to this incident is about 1%.
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2014
Those of you defending this 'Man of Dog', I wonder if you would still feel this loyal to him if your father, mother, brother(s) and sister(s) had all perished in this controlled demolition nonsense. The problem with Africans isn't a lack of intelligence, it's the stubborn refusal to use it. Most of those victims were the breadwinners of their families. Why don't you go and ask the children that have been rendered orphans and the wives that have been made widows exactly what they think of Tuberculosis Bacteria Joshua's controlled demolition! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2014
Was this a controlled demolition/collapse? how different is this with the SCOAN collapse. I dare say that whoever put up that video is not intelligent angry angry angry angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwQS8xnaPe4

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2014
How then do one classify US 9/11 world trade center building collapse attributed to Al Qaeda.... wetin dat one be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRIS2Nqu-hg

...TB joshua, AdeniyiA, striktlymi and everyone who feel otherwise ...over to you

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by ednut1(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2014
BlackStallion:
Those of you defending this 'Man of Dog', I wonder if you would still feel this loyal to him if your father, mother, brother(s) and sister(s) had all perished in this controlled demolition nonsense. The problem with Africans isn't a lack of intelligence, it's the stubborn refusal to use it. Most of those victims were the breadwinners of their families. Why don't you go and ask the children that have been rendered orphans and the wives that have been made widows exactly what they think of Tuberculosis Bacteria Joshua's controlled demolition! angry
hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahabaahababababbahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahaahkikikikikikikikikikikikihohohohohohohohohohohho

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2014
he is just making matters worst by trying to sell some foolish like control demolition is some kinda wonder outer of some SciFi movies. a church that is so secured that I have not seen anybody sneak in camera to see what is going on beyond those walls. a control demolition will take a team of expert to drill holes in some point put in explosives, connect all point together and then connect everything to the contact point of detonator. a church that is so busy with a lot of eagle eye overzealous security men all these will happen without nobody noticing anything, sometimes you start to tell a lie until you start believing it your self.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2014
JonBee1:
How then do one classify US 9/11 world trade center building collapse attributed to Al Qaeda.... wetin dat one be?

...TB joshua, AdeniyiA, striktlymi and everyone who feel otherwise ...over to you

I don't understand!

Are you saying the collapse of the WTC was as a result of faulty engineering?
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2014
ednut1:
hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahabaahababababbahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahaahkikikikikikikikikikikikihohohohohohohohohohohho
Lol. I just dey carry dis issue for head like gala cuz I can imagine how I would feel if my mother had been one of the victims, make some children come dey yarn me about controlled demolition. If I hear say I no clear their doubt tongue

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by davien(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2014
blink182:
The most ignorant of you are the ones claiming to be the smartest. The prophet said bh contribution to this incident is about 1%.
Why are you getting so frustrated over anyone debunking his claim.....even if its 1% its still a claim of involvement.....
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by queencalipso(f): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmm, those of you saying that the videos he released looked like a controlled demolition and is different frm wht happened to the guest house y not show us wht a controlled demolition really is. U TBJ haters are so blinded by ur hate for him that u refuse to accept the truth evn whn it is stearing u in the face. U jst can't accept that the man is innocent, u call for his head without proper investigation evn whn the man is asking proper authorities to investigate the incident how is this different from a jungle justice? Evn whn d man tries to exonorate him self by providing proof to back up his claim u ll still say it is not true. This thread is not flooding and also not on fp bcz TBJ haters have nothing else left to say. Shame on u all cz the truth will always prevail no matter how hard u try to burry it. The lord shall vindicate his own. Haters go and hug the nearest transformer.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by PastorOluT(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
striktlymi:

What evidence has tbj provided, n what other evidences is needed if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by plaetton: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
What happened to the hovering fighter jet theory?
Have they abandoned that one?
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
PastorOluT:

What evidence has tbj provided, n what other evidences is needed if i may ask?

The CCTV footage of the building collapse was readily made public for people to see the events that transpired before the building collapsed. This reaction from SCOAN is very commendable because it is not uncommon for people who have something to hide to destroy evidence but they made it available.

From the footage, TBJ propounded a theory that the building collapse was controlled. On face value, his theory seem plausible because it does look like the collapse was controlled. He did not just stop at that theory, he went ahead to show videos of buildings destroyed under controlled circumstances and those which collapsed as a result of faulty engineering.

Unlike TBJ, those who accuse him of the 'crime' base their arguments on sentiments and the seemingly overzealous reporting of a journalist. You asked what further evidence is needed? Sorry but I am yet to see any evidence presented by those who believe TBJ is guilty. If you are aware of any, kindly provide them.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by 1mindchrisr(f): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=PastorOluT post=26940228]

What evidence has tbj provided, n what other evidences is needed if i may ask?[/quo

hahaha nice question it funny they knw it abt greed .fake n negligence that why they pulling d stunt of generousity giving victims family R5000 food parcels n anointing oil adding more insult dt d families coming forward to sue has increased

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by enfantdedieu: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
queencalipso:
Hmmm, those of you saying that the videos he released looked like a controlled demolition and is different frm wht happened to the guest house y not show us wht a controlled demolition really is. U TBJ haters are so blinded by ur hate for him that u refuse to accept the truth evn whn it is stearing u in the face. U jst can't accept that the man is innocent, u call for his head without proper investigation evn whn the man is asking proper authorities to investigate the incident how is this different from a jungle justice? Evn whn d man tries to exonorate him self by providing proof to back up his claim u ll still say it is not true. This thread is not flooding and also not on fp bcz TBJ haters have nothing else left to say. Shame on u all cz the truth will always prevail no matter how hard u try to burry it. The lord shall vindicate his own. Haters go and hug the nearest transformer.
many likes..
Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by Ranchhoddas: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
queencalipso:
brainwashed fool! You can't even spell properly,i wonder what people like you would have been saying if your family members were among the victims

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame. by andyanders: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
God will always see Prophet T.B.Joshua through. No matter what he is passing through now, it is a way to strengthen him. He has done a lot for this nation and has helped all categories of human beings all over the world but this is just a text and He who sent him will see him overcome this trial

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almighty God Don't Write Books, Humans Do / Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! / Christian Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.