Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] (49957 Views)

Make Calls With 0.0 Naira On MTN Sim / OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery / HELP Can't Make Calls On With My MTN Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by tuffgongjo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Impossible is nothing with this Iphone6.

1 Like

Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by cr7lomo: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is my prayers , when u r great , everybody will wanna want a piece of u , shows how great u r. No 1 cares this much when other fones are released .

Team I phone for life , till something beta comes out
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Why do you roamers always complain about iPhone than the garbage galaxy?

Apple totally changed the world of mobile phones and the rest have been copying their concepts ever since.now they have built a phone ready for the few shaving app, you watch the others suit

2 Likes

Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by jerryice(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nice physique...them say make you comment on the iphone6 issue na female profile u dey watch out for.#Otuimbo
CoolHunk:

Nice physique. You workout?
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Heycube(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Advance modern slavery. . . iphone 6 can nw decide ur life on earth. iphone 6 is mad as a March hare.
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Superstar007(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
exxell:
[b] My father usually tells me that when people mock you like this for no just cause, it means you are doing something right or you are far ahead than them. Because of that, all of them will always seek the slightest opportunity to mock you . Do you guys even know that if we put together all infinix, tecno, gionee, opsson phones in the whole World together and sell them, we wont be able to generate enough funds to build Apple headquarters? I have been using an Iphone for the past seven years... Starting from 3GS... Mehn, this phone is tha bomb! If you are not using an Iphone, believe me when I tell you that you are missing! Just get one and visit the Apple appstore. You will see how neatly arranged all the apps and app sections are. Apple posts apps that have been verified with high tech security. Apple has the best developers in the world. Just google Apple campus in Carlifornia and you will scream. Its android counterpart on the other hand is very scattered. Very dirty and disorganised. Just enter the playstore and type "Opera Mini browser". More than 20 will pop up. Search for BBM which you will expect at least for caution to be taken on that one since its a big company. More than 4 BBM apps will also come up. I even saw one guy using an android BBM app which lets you run 4 different accounts under different aliases! What nonsense! Apple can't tolerate such. Let people keep hating while buyers keep buying!! All these beefing is even making my craving for the iphone six increase! Trust me when I say that Apple is a class of its own[/b]

*yawns* Same way an android user can wake up and give reasons why ios and apple products are trash.
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tamee:
Success attracts both the good and the bad. hmmmn!

#TeamiPhone

Stop consoling urself dear. iphone-6 sucks!

#Teamblackberry10
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Superstar007(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
CoolHunk:

Ever heard of an Ebube Nwagbo? She looks just like you. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by holluwai(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
iPhone 6, imma cop this for Christmas. It'll be my gift to myself.

Mind you some girls are being heavily mutilated(4ucked) to get this phone.... grin

Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Superstar007(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Arty2014:
Why do you roamers always complain about iPhone than the garbage galaxy?

Apple totally changed the world of mobile phones and the rest have been copying their concepts ever since. now they have built a phone ready for the few shaving app, you watch the others suit
shocked shocked

#Faints grin grin
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
CoolHunk:

Nice physique. You workout?
D thunda wey gor fire u & dat imposter still dey go-slow 4 obalende angry

3 Likes

Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by prettybetty(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Brb!!!
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

D thunda wey gor fire u & dat imposter still dey go-slow 4 obalende angry
. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
#teamiphone for life baby! smiley
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Simplyunique: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Guys check out this hawt muzik from Yemi Alade & Phyno.

Download here: Yemi Alade – Taking Over Me ft. Phyno
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
open your eye a.d check dat picture well,especially the lips...its ebube nwagbo angry

"Nice figure,Do you work out?"
"A bit"
Hahahahahhhhahahahahahahah

Catfishes. He was catfished.

Thank God for people that have eyes. Point and kill things.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by francis247(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Promking:
Lmao cheesy I don laff scatter with that second pic grin
Omo laf wan kill me here. People are wicked.
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
kekakuz:
In other news
in preparation for tomorrows eclipse
It won't be experienced in africa....only north america, new zealand and australia so don't waste ur time.
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tamee:
Success attracts both the good and the bad. hmmmn!

#TeamiPhone
are u d one in that DP? Chai! My tin stand up.

1 Like

Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by simdam500(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Crap! Bittches can go Bleep themselve if they want...

Mac air would be out soon
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by cocoberry(f): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
R u serious? shocked lemme run and take back my like....... long hissssssssss for tamee

Bootybuttchic:
open your eye a.d check dat picture well,especially the lips...its ebube nwagbo angry

dat iphone 4 nwa ...is multitalented oooo grin grin
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
yeah welkum smiley
I can't see any booty.
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
cocoberry:
R u serious? shocked lemme run and take back my like....... long hissssssssss for tamee

grin grin grin
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Idrismusty97(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Chai iphone don suffer cheesy.

Even Gillette is mocking them by tweeting out a photo of their new razor and saying,
"Your phone may be smarter than ever, but leave the shaving to the experts. #beardgate"
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by walearoy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tamee:

A bit

Wow,
I'm also dazed!
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by jvera(f): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
hilarious teamblackberry
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Dammylama10: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
I can't stop laughing
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by lawrenceunaa: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
iPhone 6= I bend + ishave
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by jnrbayano(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
cococandy:
That ebube.
You guys are so gullible grin

But you were for a while before Bootybuttchic rescued you.

smiley
Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Megastorm(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
My people must hear this

Re: Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] by Whizzdom(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Have you guys heard about the new Iphone 6 Gengate version 3.0.

Don't tell me that you haven't.

You can use this Iphone 6 version 3.0 to start your generator.

All you have to do is to send text message to the generator.

That's all.

Iphone 6 version 3.0 is very affordable, at the price of #3,000 last.

That is the promo price, so grab yours while stock doesn't last.

Iphone 6 Gengate version 3.0 ;DHave you guys heard about the new Iphone 6 Gengate version 3.0.

Don't tell me that you haven't.

You can use this Iphone 6 version 3.0 to start your generator.

All you have to do is to send text message to the generator.

That's all.

Iphone 6 version 3.0 is very affordable, at the price of #3,000 last.

That is the promo price, so grab yours while stock doesn't last.

Iphone 6 Gengate version 3.0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Samsung Grand Duos Vs Tecno Phantom A+: Which Is Better? / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.