Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP (2407 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Build A Fence On This Marshy Land? / Stylishly Built Bungalow 4 Sale At Ikorodu, Roofed, Windows & Doors At 5.6m / Stylishly Built Bungalow 4 Sale Almost Complete Roofed, Windows & Doors At 5.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
[b]I have said it before and there's nothing bad or worthless if I reiterate it - perhaps you took no notice of it the other time.

Please take a closer look at the items below. Probably you don't know what they are or rather, what they're capable of being used to achieve.

Roofing tiles made of graded sand and cement, plus organic pigment to achieve three standard colors and exposed surface of which is oven-baked, with calculated weight for inherent resistance to any kind of destruCtive wind.

Let me highlight these in a clear , brief, and concise possible way. When you consider this material as you roof covering material, you can be sure of the following:

A. Absolute silence during heavy down pour which one of the peculiarities of the tropics,
B. a long lasting or (life long) watertight roof up there,
C. Zero, absolute zero heat transfer into your space through the roof in hot weather.
D. Rest of mind in the sight of an inevitable destructive rain storms.

E. World most maintenance friendly covering materials up there(renewable material),

F. Prompt technical Service response, and finally,

G. you can be sure of your roof in any given time or season.
Contacts: 08069726120/ bestroofer@live.com[/b]

Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by Cool: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
KENNSAMMY:

Please take a closer look at the item below. Probably you don't know what they are or rather, what they're capable of being used to achieve.

So, what's it? Tell us about it.

Cool
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
With proper use of organic pigmentation, chocolate brown and Leafgreen colors have been achieved. All with long lasting strength and beauty.

Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by Moses112: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Can you post pictures of completed houses using this materials?
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2014
Moses112:
Can you post pictures of completed houses using this materials?
. Yes
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2014
Like this

Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by Moses112: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
So how much does it go for?
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Moses112:
So how much does it go for?

An architectural drawings of your building will give us a good insight. Send me the softcopy of it. To my email. If u don't have that, let's have a clear sketch of it. (bestroofer@live.com)
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2014
Yes!

Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2014
Born to do it. No project is too small, neither is there anyone too big. With me, no roof plan is complex. Take a look at the pigeon below!

Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
I meant,this is the best roof covering for Nigeria. Especially for buildings along the coaster line.

Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
the images to be uploaded is chocolate version of the same world class covering material. roofing material that shares strength, maintenance approaches and life span with your masonry block walls.

lets get closer to nature.
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Here we are
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
[center]Buildings along the coaster line are prone to salty air. Is this where your buildingis planted? Then who's advising you contrary to the material above? Lo! Metals and salts, most especial Nacl have strong affinity for themselves The only solution is the material above ,'come closer to nature and buy yourself rest of mind at a minimal cost. Contacts: 08069726120/08022593744 or bestroofers@live.com bestroofers@outlook.com[/center]
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Choc. B

Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2014
all depends on you, leaf green color is equally wonderful up there. it is the next one to be uploaded here... just a moment.
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2014
CALL 08069726120 OR BESTROOFERZ@OUTLOOK.COM
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
We care
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Seasons greetings
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
What I do during this yutide season is: quantify materals needed for the drawings submitted, visit certain sites where such is required, follow the installation of ongoing projects up to make sure they delivered as specified...
January, when factories are opened, mobilization for other projects starts.

I sincerely appreciate your understanding, trust, and patronage in the year 2014, God bless you and I wish you the bests of 2015.

Best Reagars,
BESTROOFERZ.
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 12:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Grace to Grace this brandnew year. Happy and prosperous 2015. This is my heartfelt prayerful request for all of us and So shall it be, Amen!

Regards
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2015
WHICHEVER IS YOUR CHOICE, EXPECT JUST THE SAME QUALITY, FUNCTIONS, AND PRICE.

Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by Moses112: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
KENNSAMMY:
WHICHEVER IS YOUR CHOICE, EXPECT JUST THE SAME QUALITY, FUNCTIONS, AND PRICE.

I believe this roof will be much more expensive compared to stone coated step tiles.
however, it is fantastic
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Moses112:

I believe this roof will be much more expensive compared to stone coated step tiles.
however, it is fantastic

Contrary to ur opinion, it's not more expensive than the conventional stone coated, infact on the long run, its cheaper.
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by Moses112: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
KENNSAMMY:

Contrary to ur opinion, it's not more expensive than the conventional stone coated, infact on the long run, its cheaper.

So many threads on nairaland with roofing materials have some hints about the likely cost of the roofing materials but you kept us in the dark regarding this material. The reason people are not looking this way. I do visit this thread to see if at least somebody that has used the material would comment to encourage someone like me. I like to try something different from what people are doing but no enough information is provided here. Lets have some hint about the wood requirement for this material and the cost per square metre if that is the way ofits measurement.
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 4:37am On Jan 16, 2015
Thanks for stopping by Moses. I am sorry for keeping people in the "dark" grin. That was because i said to myself "tagging items like these prices is unprofessional and doesn't help on the long run because accessories and few other things that go into it" and Since people have always either called or send me a mail requesting the information.

PRICE /SQM = 1960

WOOD = nothing different from the conventional sawn sections (2x3, 2x6, 3x4)...and paulin spacing is the same as conventional step tiles i.e 300mm.

i will try as much as possible to include those information in my subsequent posts. thanks

Moses112:

So many threads on nairaland with roofing materials have some hints about the likely cost of the roofing materials but you kept us in the dark regarding this material. The reason people are not looking this way. I do visit this thread to see if at least somebody that has used the material would comment to encourage someone like me. I like to try something different from what people are doing but no enough information is provided here. Lets have some hint about the wood requirement for this material and the cost per square metre if that is the way ofits measurement.

Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 12:45am On Jan 18, 2015
There's

no miracle we can't achieve

coz we have the know-how

and we believe we can!
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
CALL

OR MAIL

BESTROOFERZ@OUTLOOK.COM
Re: THE BEST WAY TO STAY STYLISHLY ON TOP by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2015
CALL

OR MAIL

BESTROOFERZ@OUTLOOK.COM

(1) (Reply)

Estimate Of Cost Of Fencing 1 Plot Of Land / KATAWA PROPERTIES LTD: Own A Plot Of Land With Little / Own A House In Abuja For Affordable Prices With Mortgage Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.