Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Estimate Of Cost Of Fencing 1 Plot Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate Of Cost Of Fencing 1 Plot Of Land (2408 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Cost Of Fencing In 2010! / Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estimate Of Cost Of Fencing 1 Plot Of Land by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
I need a rough estimate of the cost and breakdown of fencing a plot of land. I'm thinking of about 6 cement blocks above ground level using the 9 inches type. Pls I will like to know about how many blocks may be required, how many bags of cement. Also, what kind of sand and how many tipper loads? What type of cement is the best for building and does anyone have the current rates for all these in southwest Nigeria, somewhere in Oyo state. Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Gardens, Lekki, Lagos: Cheap But Quality Houses 4 Sale / Which One Is Silica Sand? / Ikosi Ketu Office Space (3bedrooms Flat) @ Aladelola Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.